生活大爆炸--第11季第6集-美剧-字幕-对白-中英文对照-看电影学英语-打 ...
Howie, slow down.  华仔  吃慢点
I can't.  不行
I'm not allowed to eat for 12 hours before my surgery,  手术之前12小时都不能吃东西
and I only got two more minutes.  我只剩两分钟了
What surgery are you having?  你也要动什么手术吗
I'm stress eating.  我是压力型暴饮暴食
My best friend's getting a vasectomy tomorrow.  我最好的朋友明天要去结扎了
And you're sad you won't be able to bear his child?  你是难过自己再也没机会怀他宝宝吗
Oh, my goodness.  我的天
If it's "Vasectomy gone wrong" videos,  如果是"结扎手术失误"视频集锦
he's seen them all.  他已经全部看过了
Including the one of the guy who's sitting  包括看起来像一个男人坐在哈密瓜上
on what appears to be a cantaloupe but is not.  但其实是他自己血肿蛋蛋的那个视频
And I'm done.  我不吃了
They're going to start making Professor Proton's science show again.  他们要重新开拍《质子教授科学秀》节目了
I thought he passed away.  我还以为他已经过世了
He did.  没错
He was cremated, and his remains were put in a baking soda volcano.  他火化后  骨灰都投进了小苏打火山里了
水中加入几勺苏打粉  再加一点白醋能像火山爆发  儿童科学节目常有的科学小实验
Don't make jokes. He meant a lot to Sheldon.  别乱开玩笑  他对谢尔顿意义重大
Oh, me, too. I grew up watching his show.  我也一样  我是看着他节目长大的
He's one of the reasons I became a scientist.  他是我成为科学家的原因之一
Thought you did it just to get girls.  我还以为你是为了把妹呢
Joke's on you. It worked.  哈哈  我不是把到你了吗
Have they found anyone to replace him?  他们到接班人了吗
No, not yet, and it won't be easy.  不  还没有  这可不简单
Arthur Jeffries was an accomplished scientist.  亚瑟·杰弗里斯是一个成就颇丰的科学家
You know who'd make a great Professor Proton?  你知道谁可以演好质子教授吗
Meryl Streep.  影后梅丽尔·斯特里普
She's not a scientist.  她不是科学家
Uh, then explain to me why  那你告诉我
she has chemistry with literally everyone.  为什么她和每个人都能产生化学反应
It would be nice if they cast a woman.  如果他们能让女演员来演也不错
It would be nice if they cast a woman.  新版《神秘博士》和《捉鬼特工队》的主角都是女性
Oh, you've already got Doctor Who and the Ghostbusters.  你们已经有了《神秘博士》和《捉鬼特工队》
Leave us something.  给我们男人剩点吧
Who do you think it should be?  你觉得应该让谁演
Well, it should be a scientist I respect.  应该选一个我敬重的科学家
You know, someone with a pleasing voice  一个声线悦耳动听
and symmetrical facial features.  五官均匀对称的人
Is he talking about himself?  他是在说他自己吗
If he's talking, he's talking about himself.  他说话时  都是在说自己
I just know how much Professor Proton touched me as a child,  我只知道质子教授在我小时候触碰了我心
and I feel that I owe it to him  我觉得我应该还他这份情
to try and touch as many children as possible.  也该像他那样去"触碰"更多孩子
You should put that on your audition tape.  你该把这句话放进试镜视频里
You doing okay?  你还好吗
No, I'm very nervous.  不  人家紧张死了
Where are you going?  你要去哪里
Gift shop.  礼品店
There is no gift shop. Sit down.  这里没有礼品店  给我坐下
This was your idea.  这也是你自己的主意啊
So was having sex, and look where that got us.  也是我的主意  你看看后果多严重
This isn't a big deal. Stop whining.  这没什么大不了的  别唧歪了
When you were in labor and I said that, you kicked me.  你生娃时我也说过同样的话  结果你踹了我
Howard Wolowitz?  霍沃德·沃洛维茨
- Want me to go with you? - No.  -要我跟你一起吗  -不用
- I'll be fine. - Yeah, we got this.  -我没事  -对  我俩可以的
Sit down!  给我坐下
Wish me luck.  祝我好运吧
Other way, buster.  走错方向了  小子
nice是什么中文意思Okay, you ready?  你准备好了吗
Yeah, almost.  差不多了
I'm working on my facial expressions.  我正在练习我的面部表情
See, uh, I've got interested.  看  这是我感兴趣的表情
I've got very interested.  这是非常感兴趣的表情
Enraged.  暴怒的表情
Why would you be enraged?  你怎么会暴怒呢
Hmm. Better to have it and not need it  平日多烧香
than to need it and not have it.  好过临时抱佛脚
Okay.  好吧
  准备...
rolling.  开拍
Hello. I am theoretical physicist, Dr. Sheldon Cooper,  大家好  我是一名理论物理学家  谢尔顿·库珀博士
auditioning for the role of Professor Proton.  为质子博士一角试镜
Now, excuse me while I get into character.  现在  请允许我进入角之
Hello. I am Professor Proton.  大家好  我是质子教授
And today, boys and girls,  今天  孩子们
we're going to have fun with science.  我们要一起进入有趣的科学世界
Did you know you could calculate the mass of an electron  你知道可以用手边的家庭用品
using household items? It's true.  计算出电子的质量吗  这是真的哦
All you'll need is a pencil, some paper,  你只需要一支铅笔  一些纸
dry ice, rubbing alcohol,  干冰  外用酒精
and a spool of 50-micron-thick cobalt-60 wire.  和一卷50微米细的钴60线轴
And, remember, don't put it in your mouth,  要记得  别把线轴放进嘴里
or instead of becoming a scientist,  不然你没变成科学家
you'll become wildly radioactive.  就先变成放射狂人了
Hang on. I have a question.  等一下  我有个问题
Do you have any experiments that aren't life-threatening?  你有其他没有致命危险的实验吗
Come on! That was a perfect take, and you ruined it.  拜托  人家拍得好好的  全被你毁了
Oh, look! Hey, I did need enraged.  你看  我暴怒的表情用上了
- Really hurts, huh? - No.  -看来真的很痛啊  -不痛

版权声明:本站内容均来自互联网,仅供演示用,请勿用于商业和其他非法用途。如果侵犯了您的权益请与我们联系QQ:729038198,我们将在24小时内删除。