哈利波特与魔法石
I should’ve known that you would be here. 我早该想到会在这里遇到你
Professor McGonagall. 麦格教授
Good evening. Professor Dumbledore. 晚上好,邓布利多教授
Are the rumors true, Albus? 传闻是真的吗?阿不思?
I’m afraid so, professor. 我想是真的,教授
The good 有个好消息
And the bad 也有坏消息
And the boy? 那个孩子呢?
Hagrid is bringing him. 海格会把他带到这儿来
Is it wise 你觉得这么做明智吗?
To trust Hagrid with something so important? 把这种大事交给海格去办?
Professor. I would trust Hagrid with my life. 教授,我可以把自己的命交到海格手中
Professor Dumbledore, sir. 邓布利多教授
Professor McGonagall 麦格教授
No problems, I trust, Hagrid? 没遇到什么麻烦吧,海格?
No, sir. 没有,先生
Little tyke fell asleep as we were flying over Bristol. 小家伙一飞到布里斯托尔就睡了
TRY not to wake him. 小心别吵醒他
There you go. 你看
Do you really think it’s safe, leaving him with these people? 你觉得把他交给这些人好吗?
They’re the worst sort of Muggles imaginable. 真是一无可救药的麻瓜
They really are… 他们真的是…
nice是什么中文意思The only family he has. 他在世上唯一的亲人
He’ll be famous. 这孩子将来会非常有名
Every child in our world. 我们世界中的每个孩子
Will know his name. 都会知道他的名字
Exactly. 完全正确
He’s far better off growing up away from all of that. 最好是让他成长时远离这一切
Until he’s ready. 等他能够接受的时候再告诉他
There, there, Hagrid. 好了,好了,海格
It’s not really goodbye, after all. 又不是再也见不到面
Good luck… 祝你好运
…Harry Potter. 哈利·波特
Up. Get up! 起床!快起床!
Now! 快点!
Wake up, cousin! We’re going to the zoo! 快醒来,表弟!要去动物园啰!
Here he comes, the birthday boy. 我们的小寿星来了
Happy birthday, son. 生日快乐,儿子
Cook breakfast. And try not to burn anything. 快去煮早餐,不准烧焦东西
Yes. Aunt Petunia. 是,佩妮姨妈
I want everything to be perfect…我希望今天一切顺心
…for my Dudley’s special day! 这可是我们达力的大日子
Hurry up! 快点!
Bring my coffee, boy. 给我咖啡,小子
Yes. Uncle Vernon. 是,弗农姨父
Aren’t they wonderful, darling? 是不是很棒呀,亲爱的?
How many are there? 一共有几个?
36. counted them myself. 三十六个,我自己数的
36?! But last year I had 37! 三十六个?但去年有三十七个
But some are bigger than last year’s. 但有些礼物比去年的大一点呀
I don’t care! 我管它有多大
This is what we’re going to do. 好,好,待会儿我们一出去
We’re going to buy you two new presents. How’s that, pumpkin? 就再去帮你买两个新礼物,好不好呀,小乖乖?
It should be a lovely day at the zoo. 要去动物园了
I’m really looking forward to it. 一定可以玩得很开心,真期待
I’m warning you now, boy. 我警告你,小子
Any funny business, and at all… 要是有任何怪事发生,只要有一点点的怪事
…and you won’t have any meals for a week. 你就一个礼拜不准吃饭
Get in. 上车
Make it move. 叫它动嘛
Move! 动呀!
-Move! – He’s asleep! – 快动呀!- 它睡着了
He’s boring. 真没劲!
Sorry about him. He doesn’t understand what it’s like. 对不起,他不了解你的感受,像这样
Lying there day after day… 一天又一天地躺在这儿
…watching people press their ugly faces in on you. 看人们硬把丑脸贴到你面前
Can you hear me? 你听得懂我的话?
It’s just. 只是…
I’ve never talked to a snake before. 我以前从没跟蛇讲过话
Do you? 你…
I means. Do you talk to people often? 我是说,你常跟人说话吗?
You’re from Burma, aren’t you? 你是从缅甸来的,对吧?
Was it nice there? Do you miss your family? 那儿是不是很美?你想家吗?
I see. 我懂了
That’s me as well. I never knew my parents either. 我也一样,我没见过我的父母
Moving. Mummy, Dad. 动了!妈妈!爸爸!
You won’t believe what this snake is doing! 你绝对想不到这只蛇在干嘛
Thanks. 谢谢
Anytime. 别客气
Snake! 蛇!
Mum! Mummy! Help me! 妈妈,妈咪,救救我,救命呀
My darling boy! How did you get in there? 宝贝儿子,你是怎么进去的?
Who did this? How did you get in there? 我的天哪,你是怎么进去的?
Is there a snake? 那是一条蛇吗?
It’s all right, sweetheart. 没事的,小甜心
We’ll get you out of these cold clothes. 我们会帮你把这湿冷的衣服脱掉
What happened? 这是怎么回事?
I swear. I don’t know! 我发誓我真的不知道
The glass was there and then it was gone, 玻璃忽然消失
Like magic. 就像魔法一样
There’s no such thing as magic. 世上根本就没有魔法
Marge is ill. Ate a funny whelk. 玛姬病了,吃了个怪油螺
Dad, look! Harry’s got a letter! 爸爸,你看!哈利有一封信
Give back. It’s mine! 还我,那是我的
Yours? Who’d be writing to you? 你的?谁会写信给你啊?
No more mail through this letterbox. 这样就不能再往信箱里投信了
Have a lovely day at the office, dear. 祝你上班愉快,亲爱的
Go on. 快滚
Fine day. Sunday. 星期天真是个好日子
In my opinion, best day of the week. 我认为是一星期中最棒的一天
Why is that, Dudley? 这是什么原因,达力?
Because there’s no post on Sundays? 因为星期天不送信?
Right you are, Harry! 答对了,哈利
No post on Sunday. 星期天不送信
No blasted letters today! No, sir. 今天没有讨厌的信!没有!
Not one single bloody letter. Not one! 没有一封该死的信,完全没有
No, sir, not one blasted, miserable… 没有,没有一封讨厌,可恶…
Oh, no! 喔,不!
Make it stop, please! 叫它停下来,拜托,妈咪!
Make it stop, please! 拜托,妈咪,叫它们停下来
Stop! Stop it! 停!快停!
Mummy, what’s happening? 妈妈,告诉我,这是怎么一回事?
What’s this? 这是什么?
Give me that! 把它给我
Give me that letter! 把信给我
Get off! 放手!
They’re my letters! Let go of me! 这是我的信,放开我!
版权声明:本站内容均来自互联网,仅供演示用,请勿用于商业和其他非法用途。如果侵犯了您的权益请与我们联系QQ:729038198,我们将在24小时内删除。
发表评论