足球尤物字幕
-
Subindex build by Linnet
linnet.  blog.csdn/redbirdli
火鸟字幕合并器SubindexV.
Created time .. ::
她射门,她得分了!进了!
She shoots, she scores! Goal!
- 什么? 没错!给我! - 踢的漂亮
- What? That's right! Give it! - Nice kick.
- 踢的非常漂亮 - 把球给我!
- Very nice kick. - Give me the ball!
贾斯汀!
Justin!
- 放下……放我下来! - 好,这样吗……
- Put me down! - OK.
哦,抱歉
Oh, sorry.
- 天哪 - 嘿!
- Goodness. - Hey!
Hi.
- 你真的越来越棒了 - 你也是
-
OK, you are really getting good. - You too.
我是说,我们第一次出来的时候 你都不知道该怎么接吻
I mean, when we first started going out, you couldn't kiss at all.
- 我是说足球 - 真的?
- I meant at soccer. - Really?
当然,你……
Absolutely.
……可能已经比我们队一半的队员都强了
...probably already better than half the guys on my team.
可能一半多
Probably more than half.
你是什么意思,我不会接吻吗?
What do you mean, I couldn't kiss at all?
别担心,我已经教你学的很好了
Don't worry. I've taught you well.
我知道
I know.
好的,但是老实说,你没想过
OK, but seriously, don't you think
在密西根会有更多机会吗?
you'd get more playing time at a school like Michigan?
我还是喜欢在卡罗兰纳州
Maybe, but it's always been about being a Tar Heel for me.
我要穿上那件卡罗兰纳蓝
I'm gonna wear that Carolina blue.
- 耶 - 耶,宝贝儿!
- Yeah. - Yeah, baby!
好吧,曲棍球队在我们场地上干什么?
OK, what is the lacrosse team doing on our field?
- 学校把足球队取消了 - 等一下,什么?
- The school cut our team. - Wait, what?
- 报名的女孩儿不够 - 那他们就取消了?
- Not enough girls signed up. - So they just cut us?
他们不能这么干
They can't do that.
好吧,这可不算完
OK. This is not over.
嘿,女孩儿们,我听到一个坏消息
Hi, girls. I heard the bad news.
坏? 这是个灾难
"Bad"? It's a disaster.
现在大学球探都不会来看我们比赛了
Now college scouts won't even get to see us play.
我知道, 有什么我能帮忙的,尽管说
I know. If there's anrthing I can do, just say the word.
实际上,有, 我们想加入男队
Matter of fact, there is. We wanna try out for the boys team.
这个除外
Anrthing besides that.
教练 帮帮忙!你知道我们很棒的
Coach, come on! You know that we're good enough.
我可没听说过这种事情
I don't know that that's a thing that I know.
什么?
What?
我们只是请求一个机会
All we're asking for is one
shot.
- 是的 - 女孩儿们
- Yeah. - Girls,
离开学还有两周时间
we have two weeks before school starts.
然后就是我们和伊利瑞亚的比赛,一场硬碰硬 我们一定要赢
Then we open against lllyria. A rivalry game. We have to win.
而且我们可以帮你们获胜
And we can help you win.
-
你好,宝贝儿 - 你好
- Hey, baby. - Hey.
怎么回事,教练?
What's going on, coach?
女孩子们想要加入男队
The girls here want to try out for the team.
- 你不是说真的吧 - 好的 好的!
- You're not serious. - All right, all right!
你们都是非常优秀的队员
You're all excellent players.
- 但是女队员没有男队员跑的快 - 就是
-
But girls aren't as fast as boys. - Right.
- 什么? - 或者更强壮  或者更活跃
- What? - Or as strong. Or as athletic.
这不是我说的 这都是科学事实
This is not me talking. It's a scientific fact.
女孩子踢球不如男孩子,就这么简单
Girls can't beat boys. It's as simple as that.
好的,贾斯汀,你是队长,你怎么认为?
OK. Justin, you're the team captain. What do you think about it?
我想教练都说了
I think the coach said it all.
昨天你告诉我我比你们队一般的男队员都强
Yesterday you told me that I was better than half the guys on your team.
什么?
What?
我从来没有说过
I never said that.
你说什么?为什么你要说谎?!
What are you talking about? Why are you lying?!
薇欧拉!讨论到此结束
Viola! End of discussion.
好的,告诉她
Yeah, tell her, man.
好啊,咱们就此玩儿完
Fine. End of relationship.
- 咱们走吧 - 宝贝儿,别这样,我……
- Come on, let's go. - Baby, don't be like that. I...
我只是不想看你难过
I just don't want to see you get hurt.
你真是满嘴胡话
You are so
回来训练
Back to practice.
赛巴斯蒂安
Sebastian.
赛巴斯蒂安?!
Sebastian?!
赛巴斯蒂安! 老天!
Sebastian! Jeez!
是你
It's you.
天哪,你跟你兄弟从背后看一模一样
God, you and your brother look scary alike from the back.
我想就是因为你都没有曲线
I think it's your total lack of curves.
嘿,莫妮卡,很高兴见到你
Hi, Monique. It's so good to see you too.
我赛巴斯蒂安,他在哪儿?
I'm looking for Sebastian. Where is he?
我不知道
I don't know.
告诉你弟弟在我的生命中出现是他的荣耀
Just remind your brother how lucky he is to be in my life.
告诉他给如果还想待在我身边就给我打电话, 好吗?
And tell him to give me a call if he wants to stay in it. OK?
好的,他有你的电话吗? -
OK. Does he have your number?  --BEYOTCH?
种女人会干出大事的
She will do great things.
我有个惊喜给你!
I have a surprise for you!
这就是我为什么不敢带朋友过来……
And this is why I don't bring friends over.
妈妈,现在不行,今天糟糕透了,所以……
Mom, not now. I had a really bad day, so...
这个会让你振奋起来的
This is just the thing to just perk you up.
- 等一下 - 好吧
- Hold on. - OK.
别挣开眼睛
Keep your eyes closed.
- 闭上眼,闭上 - 闭上了!
- Eyes closed, closed, closed, closed. - They're closed.
好的,哇嗷~
All right. Surprise!
为我亲爱的女儿成人礼准备的漂亮的礼服
Beautiful gowns for my darling debutante.
妈妈,我都告诉你一千遍了……
Mom, have I not told you a thousand times?
我对成人礼一点兴趣都没有, 真是太无聊了
I have no interest in being a debutante. It's totally archaic.
我怎么才能让我的女儿高兴起来
How could I wind up with a daughter
一个就喜欢整天满场踢泥球的女儿?
who only wants to kick a muddy ball around a field all day?
好吧,世界太平了,妈妈 他们把我们的球队解散了
Well, the world has been set right, Mom. They cut my team.
-
什么? 没有足球了? - 是的, 没错,没有足球了
- What? No soccer? - Yeah, that's right. No soccer.
- 真是让人难过 - 是的,我看你都哭成泪人儿了
- How sad. - Yeah, I can see you're all torn up.
贾斯汀会很高兴知道这个的
Well, Justin's gonna love you in this.
还有另外一个原因我不想穿它,我把他甩了
Yet another reason not to wear it. I dumped him.
- 什么? 为什么? - 我不想谈这件事
- What? Why? - I don't wanna talk about it.
他是那么英俊有男人味
He's so handsome and rugged
而且长的又阳光又眉目清秀
and chiseled and great.
那你怎么不去跟他约会呢,妈?
Then why don't you date him, Mom?
不, 我不能
No, I couldn't.
- 嘿,赛巴斯蒂安 - 嘿
- Hey, Sebastian. - Hey.
你干吗呢?
You OK?
莫妮卡刚才你呢
Monique was looking for you.
为什么你会跟她约会?
Why do you even date her, anrway?
她身材很辣,这是男孩子的事
She's hot. It's a guy thing.
但是她太恐怖了
But she's so awful.
嘿,怎么不走前门
Hey, you know, you could use the front door.
这样妈妈就见不到我了
And Mom can't see me.
他以为我呆在爸爸那儿 爸爸以为我在妈妈这儿
She thinks I'm staying at Dad's. Dad thinks I'm at Mom's.
两天之后他们会以为我到学校去了
In two days they both think I'm going away to school.
- 这就是离婚的可爱之处 - 你要去哪里?
- That is the beauty of divorce. - Where are you going?
伦敦两周
Lo
ndon for a couple of weeks.
是英格兰的那个伦敦吗?
As in London, England?
是的,我的乐队在一个音乐节到了一次机会
Yeah, my band got a slot in a music festival there.
那你学校那边怎么办?
OK, what are you gonna do about school?
我正希望你帮帮我呢
Yeah, I was kind of hoping you could help me with that.
你装成妈妈打给学校,告诉他们我生病了
Could you just, like, pretend to be Mom, call lllyria, tell them I'm sick?
或者类似的东西,要能撑过两周,比如说疯牛病
足球让球是什么意思Something that sounds like it would last for two weeks, like mad cow.
赛巴斯蒂安,你会因为逃学被开除的
Sebastian, you just got kicked out of Cornwall for skipping.
这可不是一个新的好开端
This is not exactly the way you want to start out.
我想成为音乐家
I want to be a musician.
上次我听说,他们用不着知道三角定律
Last time I heard, they don't need to know trigonometry.
顺便,如果你想追随你的梦想
Besides, if you want to chase your dreams,
有时候是要出点格的,是吧?
sometimes you gotta break the rules, right?
你知道有多少乐队真能红起来吗?
You know the percentage of bands that make it to the big time?
几率可能跟女足球队员的比例差不多
Probably the same as female soccer players.
两周之后见
I will see you in two weeks.
赛巴斯蒂安
Sebastian.
- 赛巴斯蒂安! - 你刚才跟你弟弟说话吗?
- Sebastian! - Were you talking with your brother?
不,是的
No. Yes.
在电话里, 他在爸爸那里, 再见,爸爸
On the phone. He's at Dad's. Bye, Dad.
想象一下这个场景:
Picture this:
我们在舞会里面
We're at the country club,
他们叫到你的名字,你翩翩而至
they call your name, and you emerge in this.
不. 对不起,妈妈,我的意志很坚定的
No. Sorry, Mom. I have a strict no-ruffles policy.
有时候我真想你们应该是一对儿兄弟
Sometimes I just think you just might as well be your brother.
知道吗?
You know what?
如果你不能加入他们,就打败他们
If you can't join them, beat them.
你想让我把你弄成你弟弟?
You want me to turn you into your brother?
没错,我要替赛巴斯蒂安到伊利瑞亚去上学
That's right. I'm going to lllyria as Sebastian.
我要加入男子足球队,然后在两周之后打败康沃尔男队
I'll make the boys soccer team, and in  days beat the Cornwall boys team.
你顶头球太多了
You've taken too many soccer balls to the head.
你知道我可以的,保罗
You know I can do it, Paul.
除了声音,习惯,胸脯,心理还有...
Except for the voice, mannerisms, the breasts, the
没关系,在伊利
瑞亚没有人见过赛巴斯蒂安
It doesn't matter. Nobody at lllyria has even met Sebastian.
-
他们不会发现区别的 - 他们会发现你是个女孩子的
- They won't know the difference. - They'll know he's a girl.
- 哦,求你了,保罗 - 是啊,求你了,保罗
- Oh, come on, Paul. - Yeah, come on, Paul.
求你了,保罗
Yeah, come on, Paul.
好吧,好吧,让我看看我能做些什么
OK. OK. I'll see what I can do.
太棒了!
Yes!
你去哪儿?
Where are you going?
妈妈,我告诉你了! 我要去爸爸那儿住两周
Mom, I told you! I'm going to Dad's house for two weeks.
不,你没告诉我, 也不准你去
No, you didn't. And you're not going.
我们这个暑假几乎都不在一块儿
We've hardly spent any time together this summer.
现在把东西放到楼上去
Now go upstairs and unpack.
好吧,妈妈,你说的我都想过
OK, Mom, I thought about what you said.
你知道莫妮卡和赛巴斯蒂安整天都呆在那里
And you know Monique is gonna be there / with Sebastian,
所以,我不清楚,我只是想
so, I don't know, I was just thinking
她能帮我了解一下整个成人礼那方面的事
that maybe she'd show me the ropes on the whole debutante thing.
- 这太棒了! - 是吗?!
- This is so exciting! - lsn't it?!
你会过的很开心的
You're gonna have so much fun.
到时候将会有一场正式的舞会和成人礼
There's the formal ball. And the luncheon.
而且,哦,我跟你说下周的慈善会了吗?
And, oh, did I mention the fundraiser next week?
到时候会有个个嘉年华的!
It's gonna be a carnival!
意外!
Look out!
你弟弟答应到时候去,你见到他提醒一下
Your brother promised to be there, so remind him when you see him.
哦,我的小心肝,你终于要成为一位女士了!
Oh, my little girl. You're finally gonna be a lady!
你确定我这样可以吗?!
Are you sure I can do this?!
哦,当然,绝对~~
Oh, yeah. Absolutely.
怎么了?
What's up?
哦,上帝啊,他知道了!
Oh, my God, he knew!
- 我想回家! - 放轻松, 他很友好!
- I wanna go home! - Relax. He was being friendly!
我们不回家! 别动! 我可不是花这么大工夫……
We're not going home! Stop it! I did not spend all
- 都是你的错!带我回家! - 我的错?!你求我这么做的!
- It's your fault! Drive home! - My idea?! You asked me!
- 我做的你的头发和化妆! - 回去!
- I did your hair and makeup! - Reverse!
- 我要回去! - 你真是女孩子气!
- I want to go! - You're being a girl!
- 我们不会走的 - 快点!开车!
- We're not going. - Come on! Drive!
- 他只是很友好而已 - 好吧!
- He w

版权声明:本站内容均来自互联网,仅供演示用,请勿用于商业和其他非法用途。如果侵犯了您的权益请与我们联系QQ:729038198,我们将在24小时内删除。