妈妈与宝贝的日常英语对话(比较口语化)
从一位博友那儿收集了一些妈妈与宝贝比较常用的英语对话。这样,日常生活中也可以经常和孩子用英语对话一下。在这里和友分享一下。
场景一:作息起床
宝宝起床的时候妈妈可以跟宝宝说一些简单的句子:
Honey,it's time to get up.宝贝,该起床了。
Wake up,sleepyhead.起床,小懒鬼
Time to get going.出发的时间到了。
We need to get moving.我们得赶快行动。
It's already late.已经迟了。
Are you still lazing around?你还在赖床啊?
Rise and shine!快起床吧!
It's time to get dressed.该穿衣服了。
Hurry up,we don't have much time left.快点吧,没有多少时间了。
Your school bus is coming.校车就要来了。
大一点的宝宝,妈妈可以教他对话,比如:
Mummy:Sweety,it's time to get up.甜心,该起床了。
Baby:Ten more minutes,Mum.妈妈,再睡十分钟吧。
Mummy:What time is it now?现在几点了?
Baby:It's already 8 o'clock.已经八点了
Mummy:Well,honey,wake up or you will be late school.好了啦,宝贝,快起来吧否则你上学要迟到了。
第二个场景:更衣。
Now put on your sweater/coat. 现在穿上你的羊毛衫/外套
Put your clothes on./Get dressed. 穿上衣服
First put your arm through the sleeve,now put your head through. 先把你的胳膊伸进袖子,现在把你的脑袋钻出来
Your sweater is on backwards./ You have your sweater on backwards.你的羊毛衫穿反了
You have your sweater on inside你把羊毛衫里朝外穿了
Put your hand through the sleeve. Now the other one. 把你的手穿过袖子。现在过另外一只
Your right arm goes in the right sleeve. 你的右手放到右边的袖子里
Now put your other arm in the other sleeve. 现在把你的另一个胳膊放到另一只袖子里
Your little finger is stuck in the sleeve; let me get it out. 你的小手指卡在袖子里了,让我帮你弄出来
Take your clothes off./Take off your clothes. 脱衣服
对话:
Mummy:Take off your pajamas.脱掉睡衣。
Baby:What should I wear today?今天我穿什么衣服?
Mummy:It's chilly outside.So don't forget to put on your jacket.外面冷,别忘了穿夹克。
Baby:How's the shirt? 这件衬衣我穿上怎么样?
Mummy:Son,it looks great on you.儿子,你看上去帅极了。
第三个场景:打招呼和称赞
对话:
Baby:Good morning,Mum.百尺竿头更进一步的意思告诉我们
Mummy:Good morning,sweety.You finally got up.你终于起床了。
Baby:I am still sleepy.我还想睡。
Mummy:Did you stay up late last night?你昨晚熬夜了吗?
版权声明:本站内容均来自互联网,仅供演示用,请勿用于商业和其他非法用途。如果侵犯了您的权益请与我们联系QQ:729038198,我们将在24小时内删除。
发表评论