奥巴马开学演讲稿《我的教育,我的未来》英中对照【最新资料】
奥巴马开学演讲稿英中对照
My education, my future
我的教育,我的未来
THE PRESIDENT: Hello, everybody! Thank you. Thank you. Thank you, everybody.
总统:大家好!谢谢!谢谢!谢谢你们。
All right, everybody go ahead and have a seat.
大家请就坐吧。建军100周年是哪年哪月哪日
How is everybody doing today? (Applause.)
你们今天都好吗?(欢呼声)
How about Tim Spicer? (Applause.)
杨梅怎么保存方法蒂姆·斯派塞好吗?(欢呼声)
I am here with students at Wakefield High School in Arlington, Virginia.
我很高兴与弗吉尼亚州阿灵顿市韦克菲尔德高中的同学们在一起。
And we've got students tuning in from all across America, from kindergarten through 12th grade. 现在全美的孩子们,从幼儿园到高中都在收听收看。
And I am just so glad that all could join us today.
我很高兴大家今天到场参与。如何建设企业文化
And I want to thank Wakefield for being such an outstanding host.
我要感谢韦克菲尔德高中出的组织。
Give yourselves a big round of applause. (Applause.)
请为你们自己热烈鼓掌。(欢呼声)
I know that for many of you, today is the first day of school.
我知道,今天是你们很多人开学的日子。
And for those of you in kindergarten, or starting middle or high school, it's your first day in a new school.
对于幼儿园的同学们,或者刚升入初中或高中的同学们,今天是你们进入新学校的第一天。
So it's understandable if you're a little nervous.
如果你们心情紧张,那是可以理解的。
I imagine there are some seniors out there who are feeling pretty good right now (applause) with just one more year to go.
我能想象有些高年级的同学现在感觉很好,(欢呼声)因为还有一年就要毕业了。
And no matter what grade you're in, some of you are probably wishing it were still summer and you could've stayed in bed just a little bit longer this morning.
不论是哪个年级,你们可能都希望暑假依然没有结束,今天早上还能再多睡一小会儿。
I know that feeling.
我了解这种感觉。
When I was young, my family lived overseas.
我小时候,我们家生活在海外。
I lived in Indonesia for a few years.
我在印尼住过几年。
And my mother, she didn't have the money to send me where all the American kids went to school,
我妈妈没有钱送我去其他美国孩子所上的学校,
but she thought it was important for me to keep up with an American education.
但是她认为必须让我接受美国的教育。
So she decided to teach me extra lessons herself, Monday through Friday.
因此,她决定从周一到周五亲自给我上课。
But because she had to go to work, the only time she could do it was at 4:30 in the morning.
不过因为还要上班,所以只能在清晨四点半给我上课。
Now, as you might imagine, I wasn't too happy about getting up that early.
你们可以想象,我很不情愿那么早起床。
塞尔维亚和瑞士哪队足球厉害And a lot of times, I'd fall asleep right there at the kitchen table.
有很多次,我趴在餐桌上睡着了。
But whenever I'd complain, my mother would just give me one of those looks and she'd say, "This is no picnic for me either, buster." (Laughter)
然而每当我抱怨的时候,我妈妈都会看我一眼,然后说:“小鬼,这对我也并不轻松。”(笑声)
So I know that some of you are still adjusting to being back at school.
我知道你们有些人还在适应开学后的生活。
But I'm here today because I have something important to discuss with you.
但是我今天来到这里,是因为有重要的事情要跟你们说。
I'm here because I want to talk with you about your education and what's expected of all of you in this new school year.
我要谈谈你们的教育以及新学年人们对你们的期望。
Now, I've given a lot of speeches about education.
我做过很多次有关教育的演讲。
电子信息技术专业是学什么
And I've talked about responsibility a lot.
也多次谈到过责任。
I've talked about teachers' responsibility for inspiring students and pushing you to learn.
我谈到过教师激励学生并督促他们学校的责任。
I've talked about your parents' responsibility for making sure you stay on track, and you get your homework done,
我谈到过父母的责任,确保儿女们走正路,完成家庭作业,
and don't spend every waking hour in front of the TV or with the Xbox.
不要把大好时光都浪费在看电视或玩电子游戏上。
I've talked a lot about your government's responsibility for setting high standards, and supporting teachers and principals,
办公耗材我还多次谈到过政府的责任制定高标准,支持教师和校长的工作,
and turning around schools that aren't working, where students aren't getting the opportunities that they deserve.
彻底改善那些不能为学生提供应有教育机会的学校。
But at the end of the day, we can have the most dedicated teachers,
然而归根结底,即使我们拥有最敬业的教师,
the most supportive parents, the best schools in the world, and none of it will make a difference,
最尽力的家长和全世界最好的学校,那也是毫无用处,
none of it will matter unless all of you fulfill your responsibilities,
那也是毫无意义,如果你们不履行你们的责任,
unless you show up to those schools, unless you pay attention to those teachers,
不到校上课,不专心听见,
unless you listen to your parents and grandparents and other adults and put in the hard work it takes to succeed.
不听家长和其他大人的话,不付出取得成功所必须的努力。
That's what I want to focus on today: the responsibility each of you has for your education.
这就是我今天讲话的重点:你们要对自己的教育负责。
I want to start with the responsibility you have to yourself.
我首先要讲讲你们对自己应尽的责任。
Every single one of you has something that you're good at.
你们每个人都有自己的长处。
Every single one of you has something to offer.
你们每个人都能做出自己的贡献。
And you have a responsibility to yourself to discover what that is.
你们的责任是发现自己的能力所在。
That's the opportunity an education can provide.
而教育能够提供这样的机会。
Maybe you could be a great writer, maybe even good enough to write a book or articles in a newspaper,
你也许能成为一名出的作家,出版你的专著或在报纸上发表文章,
but you might not know it until you write that English paper, that English class paper that's assigned to you.
但你可能要在完成那篇英文课的作文后,才会发现自己的写作潜质。
Maybe you could be an innovator or an inventor, maybe even good enough to come up with the next iPhone or the new medicine or vaccine,
你也许能成为一名革新者或发明家,甚至可能设计出新一代苹果手机或研制出新型药物或疫苗,
but you might not know it until you do your project for your science class.
但你可能要在完成课堂实验后才会发现自己的科学天赋。
Maybe you could be a mayor or a senator or a Supreme Court justice,
你也许能成为市长、参议员或最高法院的大法官,
but you might not know that until you join student government or the debate team.
但你可能要在参加学生会工作或辩论赛后才会发现自己的政治才华。
And no matter what you want to do with your life, I guarantee that you'll need an education to do it.
不论你的生活志向是什么,我敢肯定你必须接受教育才能实现它。
Y ou want to be a doctor, or a teacher, or a police officer?
你想成为医生、教师或警官吗?
Y ou want to be a nurse or an architect, a lawyer or a member of our military?
你想成为护士、建筑师、律师或军人吗?
Y ou're going to need a good education for every single one of those careers.
你必须接受良好的教育,才能从事上述任何一种职业。
Y ou cannot drop out of school and just drop into a good job.
你不能指望辍学后能碰上个好工作。
Y ou've got to train for it and work for it and learn for it.
你必须接受教育,并为之不懈努力。
And this isn't just important for your own life and your own future.

版权声明:本站内容均来自互联网,仅供演示用,请勿用于商业和其他非法用途。如果侵犯了您的权益请与我们联系QQ:729038198,我们将在24小时内删除。