情景会话 日常生活篇
1. 在中餐馆 At a Chinese restaurant
a: It's very nice of you to invite me.
你真是太好了,请我来做客。
b: I'm very glad you could come, Mr. Liu. Will you take a seat at the head of the table? It's an informal dinner, please don't stand Mr. Liu, would you like to have some chicken?
刘先生,您能来我很高兴,请上坐。这是一次家常便饭,请大家别客气。刘先生,要吃点鸡肉吗?
a: Thank you. This is my first time to come to a Chinese restaurant. Could you tell me the different features of Chinese food?
谳谢,这是我第一次来中餐馆,请给我讲讲中国菜的不同特好吗?
b: Generally speaking, Cantonese food is a bit light; Shanghai food is rather oily; and Huna
n dishes are very spicy, having a strong and hot taste.
一般来讲,广东菜清淡一些;上海菜比较油腻:湖南菜香味浓,辣味很重。
a: Chinese dishes are exquisitely prepared, delicious, and very palatable. They are very good in colour, flavour, and taste.
中国菜做得很精细,、香、味俱全。
b: Mr. liu, would you care for another helping?
刘先生,再来一点吧?
a: No more, thank you. I'm quite full.
不啦,谢谢。我已经够饱了。
b: Did you enjoy the meal?
您吃得怎么样?
a: It's the most delicious dinner I've had for a long time. It's such a rich dinner.
好久没有吃过这样美味的饭莱了。这顿饭莱太丰盛了。
b: I'm so glad you like it.
你能喜欢,我不胜荣幸。
a: Thank you very much for your hospitality.
谢谢你的盛情款待。
男士护肤霜2. 你的想法很有创意
a: Mom, I just finished my paper. Can you proofread it before I hand it in
妈,我刚完成我的报告。你可以在我交给老师前帮忙校对吗?
b: Sure, let's take a look. Sweetie, this is terrific. Your ideas are so original.
当然,我们一起看看吧。甜心,写得很好。你的想法很有创意。
a: 古惑仔7国语高清Thanks.
谢谢。
b: I can tell you worked hard on it.
我可以看出来,你真的很努力。
a: I really did! I started thinking about what I wanted to say three weeks ago.
真的是呢!我在三星期前就开始想我要写些什么。
b: Well, it was definitely worth all the time.
也许我这一生都无法走进你的生命恩,你所做的一切都是非常值得的。
a: Let's just hope my teacher agrees.
希望老师能够认同。
3. 你的公寓真乱
a: Hi Anna, come in.
你好!安娜,请进!
b: Wow, your apartment is a mess.
哇!你的公寓真乱。
a: I know, I didn't have time to put things away before you got here.
我知道,在你来之前,我没有时间把东西整理好。
b: Look! Are those all your clothes on the couch?
瞧!沙发上都是你的衣服吗?
a: Yes.
是的。
b: Are they clean?
安心的反义词是什么是干净的吗?
a: Actually most of them are dirty. I haven't done laundry in a while. I usually wait until I can do it at my parent's house.
事实上,很多都是脏的。我很久没洗衣服啦。我经常等着拿到我父母家里洗。
b: My sister and I usually go to the laundromat down the street. Why don't you go there?
我妹妹和我总是去这条街上的自助洗 衣店洗衣,你为什么不去那儿呢?
冰箱哪个品牌质量好a: I know I should, but that place isn't very convenient. You have to wait for a long time.
我知道我应该去,但是那个地方不 是很方便,你必须等很久才行。
b: Yes I know. I have to do it every week. Anyway, are you ready to go?
是,我知道。我每周都要去。无论如何,你准备好要走了吗
a: No I'm not ready yet. I still have to brush my teeth and wash my face. Can you wait for
a few minutes?
没有,还没准备好。 我还要涮牙洗脸。你能稍等一下吗?
b: OK, but please hurry. I think the restaurant is closing soon. 可以,请快一点。我觉得餐馆马上就关门啦。
4. 到红绿灯路口过马路吧
a: Let's cross here.
我们从这里穿过去吧。
b: You're kidding. We'll never make it across in one piece! Let's cross at the light.
你开什么玩笑!我们穿过去会没命的!咱们还是到红绿灯口再过吧。
a: Now we have to walk all the way down to the end of the street.
现在我们必须一路走到街尾。
b: If you want to cross here, be my guest. I don't feel like dodging cars and scooters!
假如你想从这穿过去,请便。我可不想躲汽车和摩托车!
5. 这个电脑游戏棒极了
a: Have you bought War Craft 2 yet?
你买了战争二代没有?
b: Yeah! I bought it the day it was released.
买了!它发行的当天我就买了。
a: How do you like it?
你喜欢它吗?
b: It's a great game. There are a lot of new characters.
这个电脑游戏棒极了。有很多新的人物。
a: Did it cost very much
很贵吧?
b: It cost about thirty. Most games cost about that much.
大约30美元。大部分电脑游戏差不多都是这个价儿。
a: Mechwarrior is such a good game. The graphics are awesome!
电脑游戏麦克战士真好玩!画面可漂亮了!
b: OhI know what you mean. I'm addicted to that game.
哦,我明白你说的意思。我已经迷上那个游戏啦!
a: My roommate always wants to play it. But I told her to buy her own game.
我的室友总想玩它,但我让她自己去买一个。
b: Yeahmy roommate likes to watch me play. He says it's like watching a movie.
是吗!我的室友也喜欢看我玩。他说就像是看电影一样。
a: I've never seen such good graphics.
我从来没有看过这么好的画面。
b: And I've never heard such good sound in a game.
在电脑游戏里也从来没有听过这么好的音乐。
6. 感谢你的丰盛晚餐
aHello, Mr. Smith, Wang Peng speaks.
史密斯先生,你好。我是王朋。
bHello! Mr. Wang. This is Smith.
你好,王先生,我是史密斯。
aI'm calling to thank you for the wonderful dinner I had yesterday.
我打电话感谢你昨天为我所设的丰盛晚餐。
bIt's a pleasure.
不必客气。
aI'll come back to China tonight. I hope to see you again sometime.
今晚我就要回中国了,希望有机会再度相见。
bI hope so.
我也希望有机会再度见到你。
a中国象棋入门I appreciate all help of you during my stay here.

版权声明:本站内容均来自互联网,仅供演示用,请勿用于商业和其他非法用途。如果侵犯了您的权益请与我们联系QQ:729038198,我们将在24小时内删除。