礼宾部英语
2020教资下半年报名时间礼宾部常用英语
常用单词
礼宾部 Concierge
前厅部 Front office department
总台 Reception / Front desk
总机 Operator / Service center
商务中心 Business center
票务 Ticket service
游泳池 Swimming pool
2016江苏高考时间 西餐厅  Western restaurant
中餐厅 Chinese restaurant
大堂吧 Lobby bar / 医务室 Clinic Room
会议室 Meeting room
停车场 Parking lot
总经理 General manager / 经理 Manager
大堂副理 Assistant manager [AM]
楼层服务员 Room boy / Room waiter
总台接待 Receptionist 
换钱change money
明信片postcard
洗衣袋Laundry bag
常用句子
Are these your baggage?
这些是您的行李吗?
Is this everything, sir?
这是全部东西吗,先生?
May I take them for you? / Let me help you with your luggage.
青年大学习怎么登录
我来帮您拿好吗? / 让我来帮您拿吧。
I hope I'm not disturbing you.
我希望没有打扰您。
Just a moment, madam. I'll bring them to you right away.
等一会儿,夫人。我马上送来。
The bellboy will show you to your room, sir.
先生,行李生会送您到房间的。
Here is your room key.
给您房间钥匙。
You may[can] leave your luggage in the Concierge.
您可以把行李放在礼宾部。
Would you like to check your luggage here?
您要寄存行李吗?
Don’t worry, your luggage will be sent up at once.
别担心,您的行李很快就会送上去的。
When you check out, please call NO.6188 and we’ll help you with your luggage immediately.
如果您要退房,请致电6188,我们将马上帮您运送行李。
May I know your room number? / What's your room number, please?
您能告诉我您的房间号吗?
May I have a look at your room card?
我可以看一下您的房卡吗?
Do you mind if I put your luggage at here?
我把您的行李放在这里好吗?
Please sign your name here.
请您在这里签名。
Would you like me to call a taxi for you? / Would you want a taxi?
你需要我为你叫一辆出租车吗? / 需要出租车吗?
About 30 minutes by texi from here to Airport.
从这里到机场大概需要30分钟。
I'm sorry to have kept you waiting ./Sorry to have kept you waiting
对不起让你久等了。
Would you tell me your phone number?
您能告诉我您的电话号码吗?
After you, please./ You first, please.
你先请。
This way, please
这边请。
Is there anything else I can do for you?
切的组词
您还有什么事要我做吗?
I see what your mean.
我了解你的意思。
I’ll send the luggage up by another lift.联通查询业务
信格式我乘另一部电梯把行李送上去。
Here we are, sir, room 1335
先生,1335房到了。
情景对话
1,客人在门口时
A car pulls up in front of  Hotel and a doorman goes forward to meet the Mr Steven,opening the door of the car for them.
汽车停在了酒店门口,门童上前为Steven先生开车门。
场景一:
Doorman[D]:Good evening, sir and madam.Welcome to our hotel.
门童[D]:晚上好。欢迎光临!
Mr Steven[S]: Good evening.
Steven先生[S]:晚上好。
[D] Excuse me, sir. So you have got altogether four pieces of luggage?
D:对不起先生,您一共带了4件行李是吗?
[S] Yes.
[D] Ok.Leave it to me, sir. I’ll take care of your luggage.
D:好的,让我帮您拿吧,我会照看好行李的。
[S] Thank you.
S:谢谢。
[D] Not at all. The Reception Desk is straight ahead.This way, please.
D:不客气先生。总台就在前面,这边请。
场景二:
S:Excuse me,where is the restaurant?
S:对不起,请问餐厅在哪里?
D:We have Chinese restaurant and a western-style restaurant.Which one do you prefer?

版权声明:本站内容均来自互联网,仅供演示用,请勿用于商业和其他非法用途。如果侵犯了您的权益请与我们联系QQ:729038198,我们将在24小时内删除。