走遍美国2
The Blind Date 介绍会面

ACT I

Excuse me. Can you help me? 对不起 你能帮帮我吗
Sure, what do you want? 可以啊 什麽事
Where is 83 Wooster Street? Wooster83号在哪
That's easy. Walk to the corner. 很好 你走到拐角
Then make a left turn. 然後向左转
Then walk two blocks to the traffic light. 再走两条街到红绿灯
Make another left to Wooster. 再向左转就到Woosster街了
Thank you. 谢谢你
To the corner and then a left? 走到拐角向左转对吗
Yeah. A left. 是的 向左转
Hot dog? Only seventy-five cents. 要热狗吗 只要七十五分钱
No. Thank you. I have a dinner date. 谢谢 我要去赴晚餐约会
and it' 555-9470…… ……
Try again. 再试一次
and it's still busy. 555-9470……又忙音
Excuse me, ma'am. 对不起 夫人
I'm looking for 83 Wooster Street. 我想oppok5Wooster83
Yes. Wooster Street is two blocks, Wooster街还有两个街区
and 83 is to the right, about two houses. 83号是在右边 大约过两栋房子就到了
Thank you, thank you! 谢谢 谢谢
You're welcome. 不用谢
Who is it? 谁呀
Harry Bennett. Is this Susan? Harry Bennett Susan
Yes, it is. Come up. 是的 是我 请上来 植物的生长过程
I'm on the top floor. 我在顶层
Hello, Harry. It's nice to meet you. 你好 Harry 很高兴见到你
Nice to meet you, Susan. 很高兴见到你Susan
Sorry I'm late. 很抱歉我迟到了
The traffic. The parking. I was lost. 交通拥挤 又不到到停车的地方同桌100学习网怎么样 我又迷路了
What pretty flowers! Thank you. 好漂亮的花! 谢谢你
Oh, please come in. 请进来
Don't worry about being late. It's fine. 别为迟到担心了 没有关系的
Excuse the mess. I just moved here. 请不要介意这乱得很 我刚刚搬来住
Oh, I'd like you to meet my sister-in-law Marilyn. 中国洗发水排行榜我来向你介绍我嫂子Marilyn
Marilyn Stewart, this is Harry Bennett. Marilyn Stewart ,这是Harry Bennett
Pleased to meet you. 很高兴见到你 
Nice to meet you, Harry. 牙科能用医保报销吗我也很高兴见到你,Harry 
Are we too late for our dinner reservation? 我们会不会错过晚餐订位时间
No, the restaurant will hold our table. 不会 餐厅会保留我们的席位
I know the owner very well. 我和老板很熟
I eat there a lot. 我在那吃过好多次了
Do you know the phone number of the restaurant? 你知道那家餐厅的电话号码吗
泊船瓜洲的古诗I'd like to call home 我想打电话回家
and leave the number with the baby-sitter. 把餐厅的电话告诉临时保姆
Sure. The five seventeen twenty. 没问题 号码是555--1720
May I use the phone? 我可以用电话吗
Five seven two oh.

版权声明:本站内容均来自互联网,仅供演示用,请勿用于商业和其他非法用途。如果侵犯了您的权益请与我们联系QQ:729038198,我们将在24小时内删除。