生活大爆炸--第10季第16集-美剧-字幕-对白-台词-中英文对照-看电影学英语-打印-word版
Go!  开始
Come on, Raj!  拉杰  加油
You can do this!  你可以的
There's no way.  绝对不可能
What is happening?  这是在干嘛
This is an Euler's Disk.  这是欧拉盘
It's a physics toy  是一种物理学玩具
that demonstrates angular momentum,  用来演示角动量
potential energy, and kinetic energy.  势能与动能
Aw, look at you watching sports.  你们几个小宅男还看体育呢
We're betting to see if Koothrappali  我们在打赌库萨帕里
can hold his breath longer than the disk can spin.  能不能憋气到这欧拉盘静止后才呼吸
Its weight and smoothness,  它的重量与平滑度
along with the slight concavity of the mirror,  再加上底下镜面盘的些微凹度
means it can spin for a long time.  都意味着它可以转很久
But Raj is from India,  但拉杰来自印度
which means he's no slouch at holding his breath.  这表示在憋气这件事上  他也是经验丰富
Okay, I want in. Ten bucks says  我也要赌  我赌十块钱
I'll lose interest before that thing stops spinning.  我会在这玩意静止之前就对这事失去兴致
Hey, Sheldon, I found a great restaurant for date night.  谢尔顿  我到一家适合约会的餐厅
Kind of busy right now.  现在很忙  别吵
Oh, an Euler's Disk! Fun!  是欧拉盘  真有趣
Yeah, we're seeing if Raj can hold his breath longer than it.  我们在看是它转的时间久  还是拉杰憋气时间久
Oh. Immature.  真幼稚
How ya doing?  憋得住吗
He's not gonna make it.  他绝对不行
- Yes, he is! - You know,  -他行的  -你知道吗
谷歌三维地图
deep-sea divers holding their breath for several minutes  深水潜水员在憋气好几分钟后
have shown elevated markers of a protein  所发出脑损伤信号的
that can signal brain damage.  蛋白质明显增多
Yeah, see, what's happening here signals brain damage.  这里正发生的事情也是脑损伤的信号
My God, how long does this thing spin for?  天啊  这东西会转多久啊
Ha! You're interested! You're out ten bucks!  你感兴趣了  十块钱输掉啦
- It's slowing down! - Dig deep!  -开始慢下来了  -发挥你的潜力
Like when we bet you couldn't fit into Howard's pants!  就像那次我们打赌你穿不进霍华德的裤子
He's not gonna make it!  他撑不下去啦
Yes, he is!  他可以的
Come on, Raj! It's like your favorite movie!  加油啊  拉杰  就像你最爱的电影
You're just Waiting to Exhale!  你要"憋到梦醒时分"
You're just Waiting to Exhale!  1995年爱情电影《待到梦醒时分》
Yeah! I knew you could do it!  我就知道你可以
And j.. and just so you know,  另...  另外告诉你
my   我最爱的电影...
is Princess Bride.  是《公主新娘》
is Princess Bride.  1987年的以童话为主题的浪漫爱情故事
Hello, Rajesh. How are things by you?  拉杰什  最近好吗
Good, good.  挺好  挺好啊
Uh, listen, I just wanted to let you know  我想先跟你说一下
when you get my credit card bill,  你这个月看到我信用卡账单时
it might be a little high this month.  可能会发现这个月账有点多
Well, you're a grown man with a steady job.  毕竟你也是个有稳定工作收入的成年人
Why wouldn't you spend all your father's money?  花光你老爸的钱也是合情合理的嘛
Oh, Daddy, you're so rich and funny.  爹爹  你真是又有钱又幽默
Yeah. So what else is going on with your life?  所以你最近还有什么别的事呢
Uh, well, I was dating a woman at the university,  我之前跟大学里的一个女人约会
but we broke up.  不过后来分手了
I'm sorry to hear that.  我很遗憾听到这消息
I know you are. That's why you just bought me a new iPad.  我知道  以我帮你买了新iPad来安慰我
And before you start,  我想先告诉你
谁是mvpI am not interested in you arranging a marriage for me.  我对你的包办婚姻一点兴趣都没
皇后大道东原唱
Oh, I gave up on that a long time ago.  我几百年前就放弃这事了好吗
You did?  是吗
It's too much work.  太累人了
You're an adult who can't get by  你都几岁了还得靠
without an allowance from his parents.  老爸老妈给的零花钱才能过活
Women don't want that.  女人才不喜欢这种男人
Wh-What are you saying, that y-you're giving up on me?  你啥意思啊  你放弃我了吗
What kind of father gives up on his son?  什么样的爸爸会放弃自己的儿子啊
I have six children,  我有六个孩子
five of whom are married and self-sufficient.  其中五个都已婚  而且能养活自己
单机游戏 排行
I don't think I'm the problem.  我想问题应该不在我身上
I can't believe what I'm hearing.  真不敢相信你会说这种话
This is deeply hurtful.  太伤人家的小心肝了
You're also too sensitive.  你还是个玻璃心
自动点击器怎么使用
Women don't want that either.  女人也不喜欢这种男人
The food here's supposed to be great.  这里的餐点据说很好吃
Don't fill up on chips.  别洋芋片吃饱了
简历 自我评价Oh, I won't. I have a trick.  不会的  我有个小秘诀
I only eat equilateral triangles.  我只吃等边三角形的洋芋片
Isosceles, isosceles,  等腰  等腰三角形
oh,   不等边三角形...
You didn't see that.  你没看到这幕
Oh, look. It's Bert, at the bar.  你看是伯特  在吧台那里
We should go say hi.  我们应该过去打个招呼
Why?  为什么
Because that's what you do  因为这是正常人
when you see someone you know in a public place.  在公共场合看到认识的人时该做的举动
I have multiple restraining orders that say otherwise.  我有好几张限制令证明不是这样
Sheldon, there's a difference between greeting a friend  谢尔顿  跟朋友打个招呼与
and following a celebrity into a bathroom.  跟踪名人进厕所是有区别的
If the judge couldn't explain it to me,  连法官都不能跟我解释通
I don't see how you will.  你凭什么觉得你行呢
- Hi, Bert. - Hello.  -伯特  -你好
Oh, hey, guys.  你们好呀

版权声明:本站内容均来自互联网,仅供演示用,请勿用于商业和其他非法用途。如果侵犯了您的权益请与我们联系QQ:729038198,我们将在24小时内删除。