飞机用语
在飞机上使用一些简短实用的语言有助于你快速解决机上碰到的一些实际问题。
(出示登机证予服务人员) 我的座位在那里?
  Where is my seat?
  2、我能将手提行李放在这儿吗?
  Can I put my baggage here ?
  3、是否可替我更换座位?
  Could you change my seat, please?
  4、我是否可将座位向後倾倒? (向後座的乘客说)
  May I recline my seat?
  5、我是否可抽烟?
  May I somke?
  6、需要什麼饮料吗?
  What kind of drinks do you have?
  7、机上提供那些饮料?
  What kind of drinks do you have?
 8、咖啡、茶、果汁、可乐、啤酒和调酒。
  We have coffee, tea, juice, coke, beer and cocktails.
  9、晚餐想吃牛肉、鸡肉或是鱼?
  Which would you like for dinner, beef, chicken or fish?
  10、请给我加水威士忌。
  Scotch and water, please.
  11、请给我牛肉。
  Beef, please.
  12、我觉得有些冷()。 
  I feel cold(hot).
  13、请给我一个枕头和毛毯。
May I have a pillow and a blanket, please?
  14、机上有中文报纸或杂志吗?
  Do you have any Chinese newspapers (magazines)?
  15、我觉得有些不舒服,是否可给我一些药?
  I feel a little sick, Can I have some medicine?
  16还有多久到达檀香山?
  How much longer does it take to get to Honolulu?
  17、这班班机會准时到达吗?
  Will this flight get there on time?
  18、我担心能否赶上转机班机。
  I’m anxious about my connecting flight.
  19、请告诉我如何填写这张表格?
  Could you tell me how to fill in this form? 在飞机上使用一些简短实用的语言有助于你快速解决机上碰到的一些实际问题。
  [日常用语]出国必备的地道英文日常用语
2007-10-24 
    Potluck Party 一种聚餐方式,主人准备场地和餐具,叁加的人必须带一道菜准备饮料,最好事先问问主人的意思。
    Pull over!把车子开到旁边。
    Drop me a line!写封信给我。
    Give me a ring. = Call me!来个电话吧!
    For here or to go?食堂或外卖。
    cool; Thats cool! 等于国内年轻人常用的囗语酷!,表示不赖嘛!用于人或事均可。
Whats up? = Whats happening? = Whatsnew?见面时随囗问候的话最近在忙什么?有什么新鲜事吗?一般的回答是Nothing much! Nothingnew!
    Cut it out! = Knock it out!= Stop it! 少来这一套!同学之间开玩笑的话。
Dont give me a hard time! 别跟我过不去好不好!
Get yourself together! 振作点行不行!
Do you have the time? 现在几点钟?可别误以为人家要约你出去。
Hang in there. = Dont give up. = Keep trying. 再撑一下。
    Give me a break ! 你饶了我吧!(开玩笑的话)
    Hang on. 请稍候。
    Blow it. = Screw up. 搞砸了。
    What a big hassle. 真是个麻烦事。
    What a crummy day. 多倒霉的一天。
    Go for it. 加油
    You bet. = Of course. 当然;看我的!
    Wishful thinking. 一厢情愿的想法。
  Dont be so fussy! 别那么挑剔好不好。
    Its a long story. 唉!说来话长。
    How have you been? = How are you doing? 你过得如何?近来可好?
    Take things for granted. 自以为理所当然。
    Dont put on airs. 别摆架子。
    Wishful thinking.一厢情愿的想法。
    Dont be so fussy! 别那么挑剔好不好!how are you是什么意思
    Give me a lift! = Give me a ride! 送我一程吧!
    Have a crush on someone. 迷恋某人。
    Whats the catch? 有什么内幕?
    Party animal. Party狂的人(喜欢叁加舞会的人)。
    Pain in the neck. =Pain in the ass.讨厌的东西、的人或事。
    Skeleton in the closet.家丑。
    Dont get on my nerve! 别把我惹毛了!
    Afat chance. =A poor chance. 机会很小。
    Dont put on airs! 别摆架子!
    I am racking my brains. 我正在绞尽脑汁。
    Shes a real drag. 她真有点碍手碍脚。
    Spacingout.=daydreaming. 做白日梦。
    I am so fed up. 我受够了!
    It doesnt go with your dress. 跟你的衣服不配。
    Whats the point? = What are you trying to say? 你的重点是什么?
    By all means.=Definitely. 一定是。
1. carry-on bag 隨身行李
2. overhead compartment 艙頂置物箱
3. window seat 靠窗的座位
4. declaration form 出入境申報單
5. blanket 毛毯
6. seat pocket 椅背)置物袋
7. seatbelt 安全帶
8. tray 折疊餐桌
9. buckle (安全帶)帶扣
10. passport 護照
11. boarding pass 登機證
12. footrest 踏腳處
13. headrest 靠處
14. aisle seat 靠走道的座位
15. pillow
16. headphones 耳機
17. console 扶手上的按鈕盤
18. armrest 扶手
2. Where is my seat? 我的座位在哪里? Seat number 座位号码 éÌ(sk¤“G‡bbs.petrorenJ_UÐ[¢_+Ǒ
Where should I put this? 手提行李放在哪里? Airline ticket 飞机票 éÌ(sk¤“G‡bbs.petrorenJ_UÐ[¢_+Ǒ
Could you change my seat,please? 请换一换我的座位 boarding pass 登机牌 éÌ(sk¤“G‡bbs.petrorenJ_UÐ[¢_+Ǒ
May I have tea/coffee/juice/water? 请给我来杯茶 emergency exit 紧急出口 éÌ(sk¤“G‡bbs.petrorenJ_UÐ[¢_+Ǒ
Beer, please 请给我来杯啤酒 life jacket 救生衣 éÌ(sk¤“G‡bbs.petrorenJ_UÐ[¢_+Ǒ
Will this flight get there on time? 航班正点到达吗? This form? 这张表格? éÌ(sk¤“G‡bbs.petrorenJ_UÐ[¢_+Ǒ
Aisle(window) seat 靠走廊(窗户)位 take-off 起飞 éÌ(sk¤“G‡bbs.petrorenJ_UÐ[¢_+Ǒ
Could you tell me how to fill in 请告诉我如何填写 Landing 著陆
 再说一次。Could you please repeat that?
我要订915号到纽约的班机。I'd like to make a reservation for a flight to New York on September 15th.
408次班机何时抵达?What time does Flight 408 arrive?
机票多少钱?How much is airfare?
我想要确认我预订的机位。I'd like to reconfirm my plane reservation please.
可不可以给我一副扑克牌?May I have a deck of playing cards?
机内免税贩卖 In-Flight Sales
请出示您的护照。 May I see your passport, please?
您要在美国待多久? How long are you going to stay in America?
我会留在美国一个星期。 I will stay for one week.
您此行的目的为何?What is the purpose of your visit?
您有任何东西要申报吗? Do you have anything to declare?
我没有东西申报。 I have nothing to declare.
对不起,哪里是行李提领区?Excuse me, where is the baggage claim area?
行李遗失申报处在哪里? Where is the lost luggage office?
我可以在哪里到行李推车?Where can I get a luggage cart?
我要把一万元台币换成美金。 I'd like to change NT$10,000 into U.S. Dollars, please.
你能告诉我在哪里兑换外币吗?Can you tell me where to change money?
你们接受旅行支票吗? Can you accept traveler's checks?
汇率是多少? What's the exchange rate?
我要把一万元台币换成美金。 I'd like to change NT$10,000 into U.S. Dollars, please. 

版权声明:本站内容均来自互联网,仅供演示用,请勿用于商业和其他非法用途。如果侵犯了您的权益请与我们联系QQ:729038198,我们将在24小时内删除。