阿甘正传英语话剧剧本(整理版)精编版
 
剧名:阿甘正传(Forrest Gump片段
演员:Forrest Gump(阿甘) 
      Mrs. Gump(阿甘妈妈)
Doctor (医生)
英语话剧剧本Man (路人)
Lt. Dan (中尉)
Louise (路易斯)
Elderly Woman (老人)
     
(场景一)EXT. BUS STOP - PRESENT
The man sitting on the bench listens to Forrest. An ELDERLY WOMAN sits next to the man.
Forrest : ... and we were the only boat left standing "Bubba-Gump" shrimp's what they got. We got a whole bunch of boats. Twelve Jenny's, a big ol' warehouse, we even have hats that says "Bubba-Gump" on 'em. "Bubba-Gump Shrimp." It's a household name.   
      而我们的船是唯一剩下的了,他们只能来布巴甘这里买虾,我们购置了一大堆船,有12条珍妮号,还有一个大仓库,我们还订做了帽子上面写着布巴甘,布巴甘捕虾公司,这名字家喻户晓。
Man : Hold on there, boy. Are you telling me you're the owner of the Bubba-Gum p Shrimp Corporation?   
      等等,小兄弟,你是说你就是,布巴捕虾公司的老板?
Forrest : Yes, sir. We've got more money than Davy Crocket.   
对,我们挣了一大堆钱
Man : Boy, I've heard some whoppers in my time, but that tops them all. We was sitting next to a millionaire!   
      孩子,我听过很多牛皮,这是最大的一个,我们身边正坐着一个百万富翁。
The man laughs as he walks away.
Elderly Woman : Well, I thought it was a very lovely story. And you tell it so well. With such enthusiasm.   
      嗯,我觉得那是个很有趣的故事,你讲得真好非常热情洋溢。
Forrest : Would you like to see what Lieutenant Dan looks like?   
你想看看丹中尉长什么样吗?
Elderly Woman : Well, yes, I would!   
是的,我想看
Forrest shows her the cover of a "Fortune" magazine with Forrest and Lt. Dan on the cover.
Forrest : That's him right there.   
这个就是他
The elderly woman looks at the magazine and at Forrest with surprise.
Forrest : And let me tell you something about Lieutenant(中尉) Dan.   
我再讲点关于丹中尉的事
(场景二)EXT. BOAT/DECK - DAY
Forrest and Lt. Dan are working on the boat.
Lt. Dan : Forrest, (停顿)I never thanked you for saving my life.   
福雷斯我一直还没谢谢你救我一命。
Forrest looks a little surprised. Lt. Dan smiles, then looks away.
Lt. Dan pulls  himself out of his chair to the railing and jumps into the water.
Forrest : (voice-over) He never actually said so, but I think he made his peach with God.   
        但我想他跟上帝已经讲和了,他从来没说出来。
Forrest and Lt. Dan have dinner on the deck. The television shows an assassination attempt on President Gerald Ford.
Anchorman(主持人) : (over television) For the second time in seventeen days, President Ford escaped possible assassination today when a woman, Sarah Jane Moore, fired on him as he stepped out of a hotel in San Francisco.
        福特总幸免被刺杀,这是17天里第二次。
(场景三)EXT. BOAT
Margo : (over radio) Base to Jenny One. Base to Jenny One.   
        总部呼叫珍妮一号。总部呼叫珍妮一号。
Lt. Dan : Jenny One, go Margo.   
珍妮一号,请说。
Margo : (over radio) Forrest has a phone call.   
有福雷斯的电话
Lt. Dan : Yeah, well you'll have to tell them to call him back. He is indisposed at the moment. 
嗯,你跟他说他迟点再回电话,他现在很忙。
Margo : (over radio) His momma's sick. 
他妈妈病了 
Anchorman : (over television) Lynett Alice Fromme, a follower of Charles Manson better known as "Squeaky," attempted to assassinate(暗杀) the President as he was…
Forrest dives into the water as he reacts.
(场景四)EXT. ROAD/GUMP HOUSE - DAY
Forrest carries a suitcase as he runs down the road. Forrest runs past the row of mail boxes and turns into the drive. Louise and others are on the front porch.
Forrest : Where's Momma? 
我妈妈呢?
Louise : She's upstairs. 
她在楼上!
Forrest opens the door, the doctor stands next to Mrs. Gump in bed.
Mrs. Gump : Hi, Forrest.   
弗勒斯!
Doctor : I'll see you tomorrow.   
我明天来看你
Mrs. Gump : Oh, all right.   
好的!
The doctor looks down at Forrest's legs.
Doctor : We sure got you straightened out, didn't we, boy? 
我们真的把你拉直了是吗? 
The doctor leaves and closes the door. Forrest takes off his hat and steps over to her.
Forrest : What's the matter, Momma?   
        妈,你怎了?
Mrs. Gump : I'm dyin', Forrest. Come on in, sit down over here. 
弗勒斯,我快要死了。进来,过来坐下!
Forrest : Why are you dyin', Momma? 
        妈,你为什么要死?
Mrs. Gump : It's my time. It's just my time. Oh, now, don't you be afraid, sweetheart. Death is just a part of life. It's something we're all destined to do .
        我的时候到了,时候到了。心肝宝贝,你别害怕!死亡是人生的一部分,是命中注定的。
I didn't know it, but I was destined to be your momma. I did the best I could.
      我原本不知道,却注定了要做你妈妈。我尽力做了
Forrest : You did good, Momma. 

版权声明:本站内容均来自互联网,仅供演示用,请勿用于商业和其他非法用途。如果侵犯了您的权益请与我们联系QQ:729038198,我们将在24小时内删除。