英文十大情景常用句型
1. Greeting message 祝福
Hope you have a good trip back. 祝旅途愉快。
How are you? 你好吗?
How is the project going on? 项目进行顺利吗?
2. Initiate a meeting 发起会议
I suggest we have a call tonight at 9:30pm with you and Brown. Please let me know if the time is ok for you and Ben.
我建议我们今晚九点半和Brown小聚一下,你和Ben有没有空?
I would like to hold a meeting in the afternoon about our development planning for the project A.
今天下午我建议我们就A项目的发展计划开会讨论一下。
We’d like to have the meeting on Thu Oct 30. Same time.
十月三十号(周三),老时间,开会。
Let’s make a meeting next Monday at 5:30 PM SLC time.
下周一盐湖城时区下午五点半开会。
I want to talk to you over the phone regarding issues about report development and the XXX project.
我想跟你电话讨论下报告进展和XXX项目的情况。
3. Seeking for more information/feedbacks/suggestions 咨询信息/反馈/建议
Shall you have any problem accessing the folders, please let me knows.
如果存取文件有任何问题请和我联系。
Thank you and look forward to having your opinion on the estimation and schedule.
谢谢你,希望能听到更多你对评估和日程计划的建议。
Look forward to your feedbacks and suggestions soon.
期待您的反馈建议!
What is your opinion on the schedule and next steps we proposed?
你对计划方面有什么想法?下一步我们应该怎么做?
What do you think about this? 这个你怎么想?
Do you have any idea about this?
对于这个您有什么建议吗?
Feel free to give your comments. 请随意提出您的建议。
Any question, please don’t hesitate to let me know. /
Any question, please let me know. /
Please contact me if you have any questions. /
Please let me know if you have any question on this.
意思都是:有任何问题,欢迎和我们联系。
Your comments and suggestions are welcome! /
Please let me know what you think?
欢迎您的评论和建议!
It would be nice if you could provide a bit more information on the user’s behavior.
您若是能够就用户行为方面提供更多的信息就太感激了!
At your convenience, I would really appreciate you looking into this matter/issue.
如果可以,我希望你能负责这件事情。
4. Give feedback 意见反馈
Please see comments below. 请看下面的评论。
My answers are in blue below. 我的回答已标蓝。
I add some comments to the document for your reference.
我就文档添加了一些备注,仅供参考。
5. Attachment 附件
I enclose the evaluation report for your reference.
我附加了评估报告供您阅读。
Attached please find today’s meeting notes.
今天的会议记录在附件里。
Attach is the design document, please review it.
设计文档在附件里,请评阅。
For other known issues related to individual features, please see attached release notes.
其他个人特征方面的信息请见附件。
6. Point listing 列表
Today we would like to finish following tasks by the end of today: 1…….2…….
今天我们要完成的任务:1…….2…….
Some known issues in this release: 1…….2…….
声明中涉及的一些问题: 1…….2…….
Our team here reviewed the newest SCM policy and has following concerns: 1…….2…….
我们阅读了最新的供应链管理政策,做出如下考虑:1.2.
Here are some more questions/issues for your team: 1.2 .旅途愉快英文
以下是对你们团队的一些问题:1…….2…….
The current status is as following: 1…… 2……
目前数据如下: 1…… 2……
Some items need your attention:1…….2…….
以下方面需提请注意:1…….2…….
7. Raise question 提出问题
I have some questions about the report XX-XXX
我对XX-XXX报告有一些疑问。
For the assignment ABC, I have the following questions:…
就ABC协议,我有以下几个问题:……
8. Proposal 提议
For the next step of platform implementation, I am proposing…
关于平台启动的下一步计划,我有一个提议……
I suggest we can have a weekly project meeting over the phone call in the near future.
我建议我们就一周项目开一个电话会议。
Achievo team suggest to adopt option A to solve outstanding issue……
Achievo团队建议应对突出问题采用A办法。
9. Thanks note 感谢信
Thank you so much for the cooperation感谢你的合作!
Thanks for the information 谢谢您提供的信息!
I really appreciate the effort you all made for this sudden and tight project.
对如此紧急的项目您做出的努力我表示十分感谢。
Thanks for your attention! 谢谢关心!
Your kind assistance on this are very much appreciated.
我们对您的协助表示感谢。
Really appreciate your help! 非常感谢您的帮助!
10. Apology 道歉
I sincerely apologize for this misunderstanding!
对造成的误解我真诚道歉!
I apologize for the late asking but we want to make sure the correctness of our implementation ASAP.
很抱歉现在才进行询问,但是我们需要尽快核实执行信息。(注:ASAP=as soon as possi
ble,意为尽快。)
英语邮件的注意事项
商务英语邮件格式一定要严谨,但往往人们忽视了一些细枝末节的注意事项,这有一些建议可以保证你的邮件给人留下好印象。
1.Know your email terms 要弄清楚email发送程序缩写
"Reply to all"表示你的回复将发送给每一个收到原始邮件的人。在邮件的地址栏内,"cc" (carbon copy)部分指的是该邮件发给你指定的人,而"bcc"部分你可以悄悄的发送邮件而不让其他的人知道– b代表的是"blind"(掩藏的)。如果有人要你"forward"一封邮件,意思是要你通过转发的功能发送邮件,有时侯简写成"Fw."
2.Use the Right Greeting 使用正确的称谓
用"Hey"作为写给朋友的开场白没有任何问题,但是最好不要用这种方式给一个潜在的商务伙伴这样写信。另,用非常正式的传统开场白"Dear Sir" 也已经越来越过时了。最好写成"Dear Mr. / Ms." 后跟那个人的姓氏。同事之间,通常可直呼其名,如"Dear John"。
版权声明:本站内容均来自互联网,仅供演示用,请勿用于商业和其他非法用途。如果侵犯了您的权益请与我们联系QQ:729038198,我们将在24小时内删除。
发表评论