介绍上海的常用英语句子
14.Where is the light rail station, please? (Go straight ahead to the traffic lights and then turn left.)
请问轻轨站在哪儿?(一直走到前面的红绿灯,然后左拐)
15.How far is the airport from the Expo Village/China Pavilion? (About an hour by bus.)
机场到世博村/中国馆有多远?(乘公交车约1小时)
16.Where shall we wait for the on-site bus? (Over there. Please look for the road sign.)
我们在哪等园区专线大巴? (在那,请注意路标)
17.Thank you for showing us around. (You’re welcome.)
什么时候立秋2022年的几月份立秋 谢谢你带领我们到处参观。(不客气)
18. What is the local specialty in Shanghai? (Xiaolong Dumpling.)
上海的特产是什么?(小笼包)
19.How is spring here? (Oh, it is a nice sight. Flowers are in bloom.
这里春天怎么样?(哦,那真是一幅美丽的景象,鲜花全都盛开了。)
20. Excuse me, how can I get to the Hilton Hotel? (Sorry. I’m a stranger here myself.)
20. Excuse me, how can I get to the Hilton Hotel? (Sorry. I’m a stranger here myself.)
对不起,请问怎么样能到希尔顿大酒店呢?(不好意思,我也是新来的)
21. How often does the shuttle bus run? (Every ten minutes.)
班车多久一辆?(每十分钟)
22. Excuse me, is there a bank near here? ( Yes , there is one around the corner.)
对不起,请问附近有银行吗?(有的,拐角处就有一家)
23. I hope you'll come back to China again!
希望你能再来中国!
24. Thank you very much for your nice present. (I’m glad you enjoyed it.)
非常感谢你精美的礼物。(你能喜欢我太高兴了)
25. I can’t find my briefcase. (Don’t worry. You can ask the Information Center for
help)
我的包不到了。(别担心,你可以到信息中心求助。)
26王志文江珊主演的电视剧. Is this your fist visit to China?
这是你第一次来中国吗?
27. What do you prefer, tea or coffee? (Tea, please.)
你想喝点什么,茶还是咖啡?(我要茶)
28. Excuse me, where can I take Metro Line 8 ? (There is a metro station just across from the parking lot.)
请问我在哪儿可以乘地铁8号线?(停车场对面就是地铁站)
29.Shanghai is becoming more and more international.
上海越来越国际化了。
30.Yu Garden always attracts a lot of tourists.
豫园总是游人如云。
31.We are happy to be of help.
我们十分乐意帮助。
32.The Emergency Center is open round-the-clock.
急救中心全天24小时服务。
33.The Bund is a must to visitors.
外滩是游客的必游之地。
34.Do you want to take the Maglev/shuttle bus to the airport?
你想坐磁悬浮列车/专线大巴去机场吗?
35. Long live our friendship!
愿我们友谊长存!
36.It’s the best time of year for people to visit Shanghai.
撤县设市这是一年中最适宜来上海游玩的时间。
37.A night tour on the Huangpu River is really exciting!
手游什么好玩夜游黄浦江真是令人兴奋。
38珍稀植物.You can see people of different races in Xin Tian Di.
在新天地,你可以看到各国游客。
39.Shanghai is split in two by the Huangpu River, with the older town on the west bank known as Puxi and the brand-new development on the east side being Pudong.
黄浦江把上海一分为二,浦西为老城,浦东为新区。
40.The 130,000 square-meter Theme Pavilion in Pudong will be turned into a world-class exhibition space after the Expo is over.
世博会结束后,浦东13万平方米的主题馆将成为世界一流的展览场馆。
>水煮鱼的做法大全
版权声明:本站内容均来自互联网,仅供演示用,请勿用于商业和其他非法用途。如果侵犯了您的权益请与我们联系QQ:729038198,我们将在24小时内删除。
发表评论