“白月光”翻译
⽩⽉光
the pale moonlight
⽩⽉光⼼⾥某个地⽅
The pale moonlight in a corner of my heart
那么亮却那么冰凉
is so bright, yet icy cold
白月光心里某个地方是什么歌
每个⼈都有⼀段悲伤
Everyone has his own sad story
想隐藏却欲盖弥彰
covered up, yet revealing more
⽩⽉光照天涯的两端
The pale moon sheds light on both ends of the world 在⼼上却不在⾝旁
when you are on my mind yet not by my side.
擦不⼲你当时的泪光
There is no way to wipe away your tears;
路太长追不回原谅
Regrets would never cover the distance between us.你是我不能⾔说的伤
You are my unspeakable wound;
想遗忘⼜忍不住回想
Casting away would only force it back.
像流亡⼀路跌跌撞撞
I tumble and stumble as if on way of exile,
你的捆绑⽆法释放
ever tied up in your love.
⽩⽉光⼼⾥某个地⽅
The pale moonlight in a corner of my heart
那么亮却那么冰凉
Is so bright, yet icy cold
每个⼈都有⼀段悲伤
Everyone has his own sad story
想隐藏却在⽣长
Covered up, yet growing wild.

版权声明:本站内容均来自互联网,仅供演示用,请勿用于商业和其他非法用途。如果侵犯了您的权益请与我们联系QQ:729038198,我们将在24小时内删除。