听着 | Listen! |
停下 | Stop! |
你个该死的 | You silly fucking twit! |
求你了 | Please! |
你就是一个愚蠢的,你知道吧 | You are one stupid fucking bitch, you know that? |
闭上你的臭嘴 | Shut the fuck up! |
不 | No. |
你在这儿 | There you are. |
不 | No! |
不 | No. |
你这个小 | You're a little shit. No! |
不 | No! |
祝你新工作一切顺利 | Good luck in your new job |
安娜塔西雅-斯蒂尔 | Anastasia Steele? |
谢谢 | Thanks. |
克里斯汀-格雷 | CHRISTIAN GERY |
嗯,好的我明白了,谢谢 | Yeah. Got it. Thank you. |
早上好,海德先生 | Good morning, Mr. Hyde. |
安娜,拜托,叫我杰克 | Ana, please, it's Jack. |
茶,没记错吧,淡红茶 | Tea, right? Weak, black. |
其实应该是我去帮你买的 | I'm pretty sure I'm supposed to get this for you, |
不过谢谢了,杰克 | but thank you, Jack. |
巴巴多斯岛太美了 | Barbados is amazing. |
到处是美丽的珊瑚、海龟和美酒 | It's all coral and turtles |
你应该来着看看的,为什么你没来呢 | Oh! You should be here. Why aren't you here? |
告诉我那个讨厌鬼弟弟 | Yeah, and tell that douchebag brother of mine |
他应该休休假了 | to take a day off for once, would ya? |
好的。再见,安娜 | All right. Bye, Ana. Bye! |
新工作怎么样 | Carla". So, how's the newjob? |
很好,我的上司很重视我的提议 | It's good. My boss has me weighing in on submissions. |
那就太好了 | That's exciting. Great. |
你有克里斯汀的消息么 | Have you heard from Christian? |
是的 | Yeah. |
他送过花给我 | He sent me flowers. |
祝我好运吧 | To wish me luck. |
亲爱的 | Sweetheart, |
你什么时候告诉我你们之间发生了什么 | are you ever gonna tell me what happened between you? |
本质的区别,我猜 | Fundamental differences, I guess. |
一切都会过去的 | It wasn't gonna last. |
给我的工作? | Are those for me? |
没事。回头做也不迟 | Nah. They can wait. |
好吧 | Okay. |
你看起来很漂亮。今晚要出门 | Look nice. Going out tonight? |
我朋友的摄影展开幕 | Oh, urn, a friend of mine has a photography exhibition opening tonight. |
我的走了 | So, gonna go. |
好 | Good. |
你读那些手稿收货如何 | How did you make out with those manuscripts? |
老实讲很棒,有一位叫博伊斯-福克斯的 | Oh, really great, actually. This one,Boyce fox. |
我读起来简直爱不释手 | I couldn't put it down. It's so sharp. |
文笔如此强烈有力 我觉得他很好 | And relevant. And I think he's really got something. |
你觉得是这样? 是的 | You think? Yeah. |
好吧,我会看看 | All right. I'll check it out. Great. |
今晚玩的愉快点 安娜 谢谢 | Have fun tonight, Ana. Thank you. |
辛苦了今天 | Thanks for today. |
晚安 安娜 | Good night, Hannah. |
再见 | Bye! |
来杯酒? | Glass of chardonnay? |
谢谢 | Thanks. Mmm-hmm. |
我的天 | Oh, my god. |
上帝啊 | Jesus Christ. |
安娜 | Ana! |
你真的来了 | You made it. |
何塞 | José“. |
感觉这里到处都是我的照片 | This is, like, so much of my face in here. |
如果我不先斩后奏的话 你可能会说 我会不好意思的 | Well, if I had asked, you would have been like, "I'm too shy." |
是啊 | Yeah. |
不过 你 | |
这是我最棒的作品 | It's my best stuff. |
这是 | That' |
你喜欢她们吗? | Do you like them? |
她们超大 | They are super large. |
等等 | Hold on. |
所有照片都已售出 买家是同一个人 | All the portraits have sold to one man. |
你没开玩笑!没 | You're kidding! No. |
看来有人喜欢这些照片 | Well, somebody likes them. |
他们把这六幅都买了 | They just bought all six. |
六幅? | All six? |
今晚我请客 好吧? | Dinner's on me tonight, okay? Mmm. |
我马上回来 | I'll be right back. |
安娜斯塔西娅 | Anastasia. |
是你,对吧?是你买了全部照片 | It was you, wasn't it? You just went and bought all of these? |
我不喜欢陌生人盯着你看 | I don't like strangers gawking at you. |
你为什么来这里? | Why are you here? |
为了你 | For you. |
嗨 | Hey. |
我们换个地方谈谈好吗? | Can we talk somewhere private? |
不行 | No. |
我不是很擅长这个。我从未想过要再次尝试 | Look, I'm not very good at this. I've never wanted to try again. |
克里斯汀 我 | Christian, I |
这不是个好主意。我们就聊聊 | It's not a good idea. Let's talk. |
好么?就是只是单纯的聊聊,拜托 | Okay? Just talk, please. |
和我一起吃顿晚餐。 | Have dinner with me. |
好吧。我会和你吃晚餐。 | Okay, fine. I will have dinner with you. |
因为我饿了。 | Because I'm hungry. |
但我们只是聊聊 就这样。 | But we are only talking and that is it. |
等等。 | Hold on. |
嘿 我要先走了。 | Hey. I'm gonna take off. |
真的? 你的照片很令人惊叹,何塞。 | Already? Your photos are so stunning, José. |
谢谢。谢谢。我为你骄傲。 | Thank you. Thank you. I'm proud of you. |
克里斯汀,不能,不能这样。 | Christian, I can't. I can't do this. |
安娜。 | Christ, Ana. |
好吧 | Okay. |
我有个建议。 | I have a proposition. |
只是来吃饭,我们只是聊聊。 | Just come to dinner. We can talk. |
需要再看看菜单么? | Would you like some more time? |
不了,两份五分熟牛排、加薯条和青菜。 | No. Two steaks, medium. Fries. Green vegetables. |
我要藜麦沙拉。 | Um, actually, I'm gonna have the quinoa salad. |
好吧。 | Fine. |
两杯西拉葡萄酒。 | And two glasses of the barossa valley shiraz. |
我们只按瓶卖,先生。 | We only sell that by the bottle, sir. |
那就来一瓶。 | A bottle then. |
好的,先生。 | Yes, sir. |
谢谢。 | Thanks. |
所以? | So? |
我们来聊聊吧。 | Let's talk. |
我想要你回来。 | I want you back. |
我想重新协商一些条款。 | I'd like to renegotiate terms. |
但我看不到任何可能。 | But I don't see how. |
你想要的那些东西,你说过你就是那样的人。 | The things you want, you said that's the way you are. |
但上回的事不会在发生了。 | But what happened last time, that's not gonna happen again. |
你怎么证明? | How can you say that? |
我知道我要求过你向我证明,我到底能奉陪到什么程度, | I know that I asked you to show me how far it can go, |
但你很享受你所造就的痛苦。 | but you were getting off on the pain you inflicted. |
你就是那种性格。 | That's still in you. |
我正在努力改变。 | I'm working on it. |
改变什么? | Working on what? |
要是你一直不讲出来,我根本做不到。 | I can't do this if you won't talk to me. |
你想知道什么? | What do you wanna know? |
一切。 | Everything. |
好吧。 | Fine. |
我们自己来。 | Yeah. We'll manage. |
我的生母在我四岁时过世了。 | My birth mother died when I was four. |
她是个瘾君子。 | She was an addict. Crack. |
你能想象到那时什么情形。 | You can fill in the blanks. |
你过去为什么不告诉我? | Why didn't you tell me that? |
我说了。 | I did. |
当时你睡着了。 | But you were asleep at the time. |
好吧—— | Okay. Well, um... |
通常来讲, | Generally, |
良好的沟通是一个关键点。 | a key part of good communication |
在于沟通双方都神志清醒。 | is that both parties be conscious. |
对于你的母亲我深感抱歉。 | I'm really sorry about your mother. |
那都过去了。 | It's in the past. |
现在 我带你来这里商量。 | Now, I brought you here to negotiate. |
你愿意接受新的条件么? | You're open to new terms? |
没有规则。 | No rules. |
没有惩罚。 | No punishments. |
没有规则,没有惩罚。 | No rules, no punishments |
而且再也没有秘密。 | and no more secrets. |
我能做到。 | I can do that. |
你想要一段… | You |
你想怎样称呼的? | What do you call it? |
一段香草之恋? | A vanilla relationship? |
我的意思是我们,只做你可以接受的事。 | I mean, we only do what you're comfortable with. |
不过你需要哪些快感。 | But you need all those things. |
我更需要你。 | I need you more. |
斯蒂尔女士。 | Miss Steele. |
谢谢,泰勒。 | Thanks, Taylor. |
没有附加条件。 | No strings attached. |
有点扎扎的。 | This is spiky. |
我喜欢。 | I like it. |
我明天打电话给你。 | I'll call you tomorrow. |
好吧。 | Okay. |
晚安。 | Good night. |
愿你梦中有我。 | May you have me in your dreams. |
或许吧,谢谢今晚的晚餐。回见,宝贝。 | Maybe. Thank you for dinner tonight. Bye, baby. |
安娜 我最近听到很多关于你的佳话 | Ana, I've been hearing a lot of good things about you. |
告诉你 莉兹 | - Oh... - Told you, Liz. |
这实际上是一个八卦 | This one actually reads. |
嘿 杰克 | Hey, Jack. |
人事主管到处转悠是想搞什么 我们有麻烦了么 | What's the head of hr doing lurking around? Are we in trouble? |
不是我只是来给予一些 鼓励 | Not at all. I'm just here to encourage. |
真的我觉得去洛里喝上一轮能起到效果 | Really? Well, I think a round of drinks at Lori's would do the trick. |
抱歉 要开会 另时间吧 | Sorry. Meetings. Otherwise. |
洛里是谁 | Who's Lori? |
那是街旁的一家酒吧 | Oh, it's a bar around the corner. |
周五去酒吧是惯例 | On. Fridays are a bit of a ritual. |
你应该和我们一起来 | You should come. |
就是啊 多去认认人 | Absolutely. Go network. |
不行我是挺想去的 但是我今晚有别的约会 | Oh, no, I would. I have plans tonight. |
那就把你的约会对象一起叫来 我们小聚一下 | So have your plan come along. Just for a quick one. |
你好 | Hello? |
是 | Yeah. |
玩的开心点 | Have fun. |
安娜斯塔西娅 | Anastasia. |
抱歉我们以前见过么? | I'm sorry. Have we met before? |
没关系 | It's okay. |
我只是个路人甲 | I'm nobody. |
嘿 洛里酒吧在这边 | Hey. Lori's is this way. |
来吧我请客 | Come on, I'm buying. |
好的 酒来了 | All right. Here we go. |
谢谢 | Mmm. Thanks. |
其他人呢 | Where is everyone? |
你知道 现在时间还很早 | You know, it's still early. |
你对博伊斯-福克斯的评价 很有意思 | Your comments on boyce fox were interesting. |
通常来讲 我对政治恐怖小说 不是很感兴趣 | I'm not usually into political thrillers. |
嗯 我觉得 | Yeah, well, I think the parallels |
但丁名作低于中的排比句很精彩 但我 | with Dante's inferno are amazing, |
不 你说服了我 | No. You convinced me. |
我正在读 | I'm reading. |
哦 那很好 | Oh. That's great. |
嘿 | Hi! Hey |
嗨 | um, uh... |
克里斯汀 这是杰克-海德 | Christian, this is Jack Hyde. |
我是她男朋友 | I'm the boyfriend. |
我是她上司 | I'm the boss. |
你想喝什么 克里斯 | What will you have, Chris? |
多谢 杰克 | Thanks, Jack. |
下次 再喝吧 | Another time. |
谢谢 | Thanks. |
下次在和 | Another time. |
我真不敢相信你刚刚竟那样跟他讲话 | I can't believe you just talked to him like that. |
他想要我的东西 | He wants what's mine. |
什么是你的东西 | What's yours? |
你刚才那样有点专横 | That's a little presumptuous. |
他是我的上司 克里斯汀 你的冷静点 | He's my boss, Christian. You gotta calm down. |
冷静真不是我的长处 | Calm isn't really my forte. |
我知道有些东西能帮到你 | I know something that could help. |
这和我想得不一样 | You know, this is not what I had in mind. |
你上次购物什么时候 | When's the last time you went shopping? |
一周前在休斯敦 | Houston. A week ago. |
你买了什么 | What'd you buy? |
一家航空公司 | An airline. |
拿着 | Here. |
你的新欢口味 | Your new favorite flavor. |
打扰一下 | Excuse me. |
你需要帮忙么 | Do you need a hand with that? |
我能搞定 | I'll manage. |
好的 | Okay. |
我知道你在做什么 | I know what you're doing. |
什么 我要成为一名厨神 | What? I'm being a culinary mastermind. |
其实你动动嘴就好了 | You only have to ask. |
我想我们应该慢慢来 | I think we should take it slow. |
好的 | Okay. |
好的好的 | Okay. Okay. |
和我说说sip公司的事 | Tell me about sip. |
情况如何 | How's it going? |
很顺利 | It's good. |
杰克看起来对我的意见很感兴趣 | Jack seems genuinely interested in my opinion. |
士气怎么样 | What's morale like? |
士气 | Morale? |
你是问我们会不会早晨 | You mean, like, do we all sit in a circle |
围成一圈坐下来唱公司司歌? | and sing the company song in the morning? |
公司管理如何?员工满意么 | Ls the firm well managed? Are people happy? |
天啊 | Oh, my god. |
怎么了 | What? |
你想要收购sip | You're buying sip? |
不 你不能那样做 这是我的工作 | No! You can't do that. That's my job. |
你不能连我的事业都要介入 | You can't start interfering in my career. |
跟这个没关系 | It's not about that. |
我想要进军出版业 sip是个合适的选择 | I've wanted to move into publishing. They're the best fit. |
你会成为我的上司 | But you're gonna be my boss. |
严格的说我会是你上司的上司的上司 | Technically, I'll be your boss's boss's boss. |
然而我会和我上司的上司的上司上床 | And I'm gonna be sleeping with my boss's boss's boss. |
现在 你在和他吵架 | Right now, you're arguing with him. |
是啊 他表现得像个混蛋 | Yeah, because he's being an ass. |
混蛋 你说真的 | An ass. Really? |
混蛋 | Ass. |
呕 | |
你知道这样做越界了 | You know that's off limits. |
我需要知道哪些地方可以碰触 | I'm gonna need a road map. |
我以为你想到慢慢来 | I thought you wanted to take it slow. |
你先要什么安娜斯塔西娅 | What do you want, Anastasia? |
如果我们要沟通 你必须把你的想法告诉我 | If we're to communicate, you have to tell me. |
我想要你 | I want you. |
穿的有点多 | I'm too dressed. |
继续 | Keep going. |
吻我 | Kiss me. |
您想要什么 安娜塔西雅 | What do you want, Anastasia? |
我想要你 | I want all of you. |
为何一直没有别人 | Why do you think you waited? |
在性方面 | For sex. |
嗯 | Mmm. |
嗯 | Mmm. |
我一直在读简奥斯丁和勃朗特妹的著作 | I was reading Austen and bronté |
没人能达到小说中的人物标准 | and nobody ever measured up to that. |
我想我在等待某种例外 | I guess I was waiting for something exceptional. |
然后我遇到了你 | And then I met you. |
奥斯丁女士 | Would miss Austen |
会同意这种事么 | approve of this? |
我本来是很浪漫的 | I was being romantic, |
然后渐渐的被你奇怪的方式所分散 | and then you just go and distract me with your kinky fuckery. |
奇怪的方式? | "Kinky fuckery"? Mmm-hmm. |
我不知道那是什么意思但听起来很像样子 | I don't know what that is, but I like the sound of it. |
你看起来和很平静 我不想叫醒你 | You looked so peaceful. I didn't wanna wake you. |
做早餐的食物不够了 | There's not much for breakfast, |
除非你想吃剩饭 | unless you want cold stir-fry. |
算了 | No. Mmm. |
给你 因为旺达儿给我的支票 你应该收回去 | Here. The check you gave me for Wanda, you should have it back. |
你留着吧 | Keep it. |
我留着?这可是2万4千美元 | Keep it? It's $24,000. |
嗯,我知道 | Yeah, I know. |
我每一刻钟就能赚这么多 你留着吧 | I make that kind of money every 15 minutes. Keep it. |
安德里亚 早安 | Andrea? Good morning. |
能否请你把2万4千美元 转入安娜斯塔西娅-斯蒂尔女士的账户 | Could you please transfer $24,000 into the account of miss Anastasia Steele? |
不 你在干什么 | No! What are you doing? |
没事 谢谢 | That's fine. Thank you. |
为什么你知道我的账户信息 | Why do you have my bank account details? |
这附近哪家早点比较好 | What's good for breakfast around here? |
克里斯汀 你怎么知道我的银行账户信息 | Christian, how do you have my bank information? |
谢谢 | Thank you. |
手还能再快点才够看 格雷 | Gotta be quicker than that, grey. |
我父母奥举办一场慈善舞会今晚 | My parents are hosting a charity ball tonight. |
我答应他们我会出席 | I promised I'd make an appearance. |
我希望你能和我一起 | Want you to come with me. |
我从没参加过舞会 | I've never been to a ball. |
我没有舞会穿的礼服 | I don't have a dress for that. |
还有 我的发型该怎么办 | Also, what am I gonna do with my hair? |
我知道一个沙龙 | I know a salon. |
而且你不用担心礼服的事 | And you don't need to worry about a dress. |
一切我都会处理好 | It's all gonna be taken care of. |
怎么了 | What is it? Um... |
哪里刚才有个女孩 | There was just a girl over there. |
她昨天在我的办公室外面 | And she was outside my office yesterday. |
她知道我的名字 | And she knew my name. |
手腕上缠着绷带 她很古怪 | And she had a bandage on her wrist. It was really strange. |
我们该走了 | We should go. |
现在 | Just now. |
是的 | Yeah. |
随时告诉我 | Keep me informed. |
你知道那个女孩 克里斯汀 | You know that girl, Christian? |
我来处理 什么意思 | I'm handling it. What does that mean? |
我不想让你担心 相信我 | I don't want you to worry about it. Trust me. |
嗯 | Um... |
嘿 过的怎么样? | Hey, how are you doing? |
很好 好的 我女朋友在这里 | Good, okay. So, uh, my girlfriend' |
噢 | Oh. |
安娜 | Ana. |
那是罗冰逊夫人吗 | Was that Mrs. Robinson? |
她名叫艾琳娜-林肯 | Her name's Elena Lincoln. |
我不在乎她叫什么 克里斯汀 | I don't care what her name is, Christian. |
你为什么要带我去那里 | Why would you take me there? |
你为什么要带我去见那个诱惑并虐待过你的女人 | Why would you take me to meet the woman who seduced and abused you? |
我们的关系几年前就结束了 我们现在只是朋友 | Our relationship ended years ago. We're just friends. |
兼合作伙伴 | And business partners. |
合作伙伴 你在逗我么 | Business partners? Are you kidding me? |
你会带你的女奴们去那里 | Would you take your subs there? |
老天 为了什么 她的认可 | Oh, my god! For what? Her approval? |
什么 这是在干嘛 | What? What is this? |
不 这是..不是这样的 | No. It's not like that. |
我今早看到的那个女孩也是他们之一对么? | That girl that I saw this morning was one of them, wasn't she? |
我们去我家讨论这个吧 我可以叫人来给你做发型 | Let's discuss this back at my place. |
我可以叫人来给你做发型 | I can have someone come by, do your hair. |
我不在乎我的发型如何 | Christian, I don't care about my hair! |
给我解释这到底是怎么回事 | Explain to me what's going on. |
到我家我就给你解释听 来 | I'll explain when we're there. Come on. |
好吧 要不你自己走 要不我带你走 | Okay, you can either walk or i can carry you. Your choice. |
你不会那么做的 不 你自己选 | You wouldn't do that. No, it's your choice. |
好吧 好 好 我自己走 | Okay, fine. Fine. I'll walk. |
她叫利拉-威廉姆斯 | Her name's Leila Williams. |
大概两年前我们交往过一段时间 | She was my sub for a while about two years ago. |
她发生了什么 | What happened to her? |
她想要更多 而我不想了 | She wanted more. I didn't. |
所以我和她就分手了 | So I ended it. |
她离开了 和别人结了婚 | She left. Got married. |
我以为她会过得很好 但之后她丈夫出车祸死了 | I thought she moved on, but then her husband died in a car crash. |
她精神崩溃了 | She had a breakdown. |
她现在想干什么 | What does she want now? |
当我们一在乔治亚州的时候,她出现在我的管家琼斯夫人面前想要割腕自杀 | When you and I were in Georgia together, she turned up here and tried to slit her wrists in front of Mrs. Jones, my housekeeper. |
天啊 | Oh, my god. |
盖尔送她去医院但当我感到哪里时 | Gail took her to the hospital, but by the time I got there, |
她已经走了 | she'd taken off. |
我的人一直试图到她 | My people have been trying to find her. |
你的人 | Your people? |
就是把资料收集在一起的人 | Is that who put this together? |
也有这样的人在盯着我么 | Is there one on me? |
让我看看 | Let me see it. |
咪表在里士满大道的克莱德五金店打工 | "Subject works part time at Clayton's hardware, Richmond road." |
他们没有算我上厕所的时间 | You know, they didn't time my bathroom breaks. |
你应该要求退款 | You should probably get your money back. |
我会让他们接近任何潜在的受虐者 | I had them drawn up on any prospective submissive. |
很好 老天啊 | Nice. Jesus. |
我不知道这事会变成什么样 | I had no idea what this was gonna become. |
我不知道你会变得如此特殊 | I didn't know you'd be different. |
特殊?真的 | Different? Really? |
这就是你像带所有你其他的女人那样 | Is that why you brought me to Mrs. Robinson's, |
带我去见罗宾逊夫人的原因 因为我非常特殊? | where you brought all the other women? Because I'm so different? |
这是错误的 我承认 | That was wrong. I admit. |
这是完全错误的 这一切都是错的 | It's all wrong. All of this is wrong. |
你汇钱到我的账户 我不想要你的钱 | You put money into my I don't want it. |
你收购了我在职的公司 | You bought the company i work for. |
这不是恋爱关系克里斯汀 这是从属关系 | This isn't a relationship, Christian. It's ownership. |
我努力想要了解你 | I'm trying to understand you. |
我只是想接近你 | Lam just wanting to get close to you. |
不过当你像这样一直作怪 | But it's really difficult to do that when you keep doing |
我真的很难做到这一点 | bizarre things like this. |
而且你不让我碰你 也让我很难接受你 | And it's really difficult to do that when you won't let me touch you. |
来我的卧室 | Come to my bedroom. |
性现在解决不聊这个问题 你疯了么 nice是什么中文意思 | Sex is not gonna fix this right now. Are you insane? |
安娜 求你 | Ana, please. |
你想要个路线图 | You wanted a road map? |
从这开始 | Start here. |
这些是我的底线 | Those are my boundaries. |
这个我可以接受 | I can live with that. |
然后我就都是你的了 | Then I'm all yours. |
格雷先生你预约的客人到了 | Woman". Mr. grey, your appointment's arrived. |
好的带她到安娜的房间 | Okay. Send him into Ana's room. |
他来了 | He's here. |
谁来了 | Who's here? |
哇 | Wow. |
让头发蓬起来 好吧? | Hair up, I think. Yes? |
你的脖子很美 | Your neck is beautiful. |
克里斯汀 | Christian? |
你打算待在哪里看么 | You're just gonna stand there gawking? |
是的 | Yeah. |
是的这样挺好 | Yeah, I think I might. |
所以我在想 | So I was thinking |
今晚可能会更刺激 | tonight might be more stimulating |
如果你穿这些。 | if you wear these. |
我该怎么穿呢? | How am I supposed to wear those? |
好吧 | Well, |
你必须先弄湿它们。 | you have to get them wet first. |
好奇吗? | Curious? |
嗯 | Mmm-hmm. |
好吧 | Okay. |
张开嘴 | Open your mouth. |
很好 | Good. |
现在 弯腰 | Now turn. Bend over. |
不,你不能把它放进我的屁股。 | No, you're not putting those in my butt. |
他们不进你的屁股。 | They don't go in your butt. |
别动 | Stay still. |
站直 然后转身 | Stand up straight and turn around. |
感觉怎样 | How's it feel? |
嗯 | |
很奇怪 | Weird. |
还不错 | But good. |
这是在干什么 | What do they do? |
你会知道的 | You'll find out. |
穿银礼服。 | Wear the silver satin. |
会很顺利 | It'll go well with these. |
别担心 他们是你的耳朵。 | Don't worry. They're for your ears. |
我说过这是一个假面舞会么 | Did I mention it was a masked ball? |
没有 | No. |
你的新保镖也要带上这些 | Your new bodyguards need to wear these, too? |
我只是要确保安全 | I'm just being safe. |
你甚至感觉不到他们存在 | You won't even notice they're here. |
走吧 | Come on. |
每个人都在看我们 | everybody's looking at us. |
不是我们 是你 | Not us. You. |
克里斯汀 我很高兴你赶来了 母亲 | Christian! I'm so glad you made it. Mother. |
说实话 母亲穿的真正式 | "Mother" is so formal. Honestly. |
安娜你好 | Ana. Hi. |
你最近如何 | How you doing? |
这些很漂亮 也很神秘 | These things are beautiful, and they are mysterious, |
不过他们也很烦人 | but they're a pain in the ass. |
你看起来美得惊人 | You look spectacular. |
谢谢 你也是,这裙子真漂亮 | Thank you. So do you. This dress is so beautiful. |
谢谢安娜 | Thank you, Ana. |
我很高兴你回到克里斯汀身边 | I'm so glad you're back with Christian. |
失去你他就像迷路的孩子 | He was lost without you. |
我能要回我的女伴了么 | Oh. Can I have my date back, please? |
当然可以 你可真扫兴 | By all means. Spoilsport. |
待会见 | See you later. |
安娜 我的天 | Ana! My god! |
这裙子,美得没边儿了 莫尼克-鲁里耶 | That dress, it should be illegal. Monique Lhuillier. |
是的 米亚 | Yeah. Mia. |
米亚 我差点认不出你 | Mia, you know i barely recognized you. |
是啊 这个崭新的我 吧 你觉得怎么样 | Yeah! The new me. Okay, what do you think? |
非常的金发碧眼 | Well, it's very, uh, blonde. |
你是怎么忍受他的 | How do you put up with him? |
你知道青少年时期的他更让人头痛 | Do you know he was an even bigger pain as a teenager? |
它曾因为打架先后被4所学校开除 | He got expelled from four different schools for brawling. |
像个完全失控的野兽 | That's enough. Yeah, totally out of control. |
够了 米亚 别说了 米亚? | - Mia, enough. - Mia? |
我马上回来 | I'll be right back. |
嗨 你好么 | Hi! How are you? |
安娜 | H Mm? Ana? |
你坐在这里亲爱的 紧挨着克里 | You will be sitting here, darling. Right next to Cary. |
克里斯汀 你在这里 | Christian, you over here. |
女士们先生们 欢迎光临我们的年度舞会 | Welcome, ladies and gentlemen, to our annual ball. |
正如你们所知 今晚的所有收益 | As you know, proceeds from this evening |
都将捐献给格雷和我多年前创办的慈善机构 | will go to the charity that grace and I founded so many years ago Coping together. |
该组织致力于为父母是瘾君子的儿童提供更好的生活 | Working to make life better for the children of parents addicted to drugs. |
你还好吧 | Everything okay? |
现在 我要满怀感激的 | And now, thankfully, |
将话筒交给我们的主持人 | I will be handing off my speaking duties |
诺曼德-保罗 先生 | to our master of ceremonies, Mr. nomad Paul. |
谢谢 格雷先生 还有谢谢你们 | Paul". Thank you, Mr. grey, and thank you, ladies and gentlemen. |
饿了么 | Hungry? |
现在从一号商品开始竞价 | Let's start the bidding with lot number one. |
饿疯了 | Ravenous. |
有人出价一万美元吗?十万! | - Do I hear $10, 000? - Ten! |
现在你知道这些银球是干什么用的了 | Now you know what those silver balls do. |
一万五千美元 | Woman'. $15,000. |
一万五千美元 | Paul'. $15,000. |
一次 两次 | Going once, |
成交 | Sold! |
这是个好的开始 女士们先生们 现在二号商品 | That's a great start, ladies and gentlemen. Now, lot number two, |
由克里斯汀-格雷先生赞助的 位于科罗拉多州阿斯本豪华度假小屋入住一星期 | a week's vacation at a luxury chalet in Aspen, Colorado,donated by Mr. Christian grey. |
嗯.. | Mmm. |
低价一万美金 开始竞价 | Let's start the bidding off at $10,000. |
一万美金 | $10,000! |
谢谢 女士 一万美金 | Thank you, ma'am. $10,000. |
我怎么不知道你在阿斯本还有房产 | I didn't know you had a place in Aspen. |
我有很多房产 | I have a lot of places. |
老天今晚 这里有滑雪爱好者 | Boy, we have some ski lovers in the room tonight. |
一万七千美金 | $17,000! |
一万七千美金 谢谢 | $17,000. Thank you, sir. 18? |
一万八千美金 | $18,000. $18,000. |
谢谢 一万九美金? | Thank you. Do I hear 19? 19? |
一万九美金 | 19. |
一万九美金 谢谢先生 | $19,000. Thank you, sir. |
美国第一滑雪胜地的一周豪华之旅 | A week of luxury in America's finest ski resort. |
两万四千美金 | $24,000. |
新面孔 有人出到两万四千美金了 | New blood! $24,000 I am bid. |
有出价两万五千美金的吗 | Do I hear $25,000? |
这钱是给你的 | That money was for you. |
现在这笔钱给需要它的人了 | And now it'll go to someone who needs it. |
我不知道是该跪下来膜拜你还是该打你屁股 | I don't know whether to worship at your feet or spank you. |
两万四千美金一次 | $24, 000. |
两万四千美金两次 | |
我想我会选第二个 | l'll take option two. |
成交给这位穿银礼服的年轻女士 | Sold! To the young lady in silver. |
你们的慷慨会带来改变 女士们先生们 | Your generosity really makes a difference, ladies and gentlemen. |
我们走 | Let's go. |
你要这个? | You want this? |
我要你打我 | I want you to spank me. |
手 | Hands. |
如果你受不了你可以喊我停下来,明白? | If it gets too much, you have to tell me to stop, understood? |
明白 | Yes. |
别动 | Hold still. |
这是你的房间 | Ls this your room? |
很久以前是 | Once upon a time. |
这是谁 | Who's this? |
是你母亲 | Is that your mother? |
如果你不想谈这个 你可以说 | You know you can just say you don't wanna talk about it. |
是 我不想谈这个 | Yeah, I don't wanna talk about it. |
走吧 他们会到我们的 | Let's go. They'll be missing us. |
我还需要在准备一下 | Uh, I just need a minute. |
我们楼下见 | I'll meet you downstairs. |
好吧 | Okay. |
别忘了你的面具 | Don't forget your mask. |
什么 | what? |
没什么 | Nothing. |
克里斯汀有伴了 | Christian has a date. |
了不起 | I'm impressed. |
抱歉 | I'm sorry? |
安娜 | Elena. |
我本想去见你来着 | I wanted to meet you. |
我毫无兴趣 抱歉失陪了 | I can't say the same. Excuse me. |
嘿 我不是你的敌人 | Hey, I'm not the enemy. |
我知道你对克里斯汀做了什么 | I know what you did to Christian. |
我所做的一切都是在引导他 到真实的自己 | All I did was lead him to the truth of who he really is. |
没有我,他早进监狱或死了 | Without me, he'd be in jail or dead. |
他也是这样认为的 | And he would say the same. |
我不想听这种话 | I'm not listening to this. |
你觉得你是第一个 他希望能狗拯救自己的女人么? | Do you think you're the first woman he'd hoped would save him? |
他的生活需要一个受虐者 | He needs a submissive in life. |
不只是在床上的那种 | Not "gust 'm the bedroom. |
不 他正在改变这一点 | No, he's changing that. |
这不再是他想到的了 | It's not what he wants anymore. |
但这是他所需要的 | But it's what he needs. |
而我觉得你斌不是那种她想要拥有的女人 | And you don't strike me as the type of woman who wants to be owned. |
如果你真的想要让他幸福 如果你想要幸福 | If you really wanna make him happy, if you wanna be happy, |
你该离开他 | you'll let him go. |
想你这种人 是不可能理解我们的感情的 | There's no way that someone like you could ever understand what we have. |
我曾和你一样 | I've been there. |
没有什么能够天长地久 | Nothing lasts. |
没有 | Nothing. |
我和克里斯汀之间的一切 | Whatever happens between me and Christian |
都不关你的事 | is none of your goddamn business. |
你离我们远点 | So you stay the fuck away from us. |
嘿,我们改考虑退场了 | Hey, we should think about going soon. |
我现在就想走 | I wanna go now. |
艾琳娜 队你说什么了 | What did Elena say to you? |
没什么新鲜的 | Nothing I didn't already know. |
你能把我送回我家么 | Will you just take me to my house? |
今晚留下来陪我吧 | Stay with me tonight. |
嘿 醒醒 我们到家了 | Hey, wake up. We're home. Hmm. |
先生 | Sir? |
你待在这 | Stay here. |
我们会人来拖车的 | We'll have the car towed. |
怎么了 | What happened? |
那是我的车 我的车怎么了 | That's my car! What happened to my car? |
搜索房间 然后确定安全给我打电话 | Check the apartment. Call me when it's safe. |
是 先生 马上就去 | Yes, sir. Right away. Copy that. |
史密斯 你跟着格雷先生 | Smith, you stick with Mr. grey. |
我们要去那儿 | Where are we going? |
克里斯汀 | Christian? |
你觉得是利拉么 | Do you think it was Leila? |
你真的觉的她会做这种事 | You really think she would do something like that? |
我不明白为什么我们不能回你家 | I really don't see why we can't just go back to your apartment. |
那个房子像个碉堡 | That place is like a fortress. |
她不可能进的去 | There's no way she could have gotten in there. |
她也不该能进的去车库 | She shouldn't have been able to get into the garage, either. |
我不能冒一点风险 | I'm not taking any chances. |
晚上好格雷先生 | Good evening, Mr. grey. |
嗨 艾德 | Hey, ed. |
剩下的人早上到 | The rest of the crew will be here in the morning. |
如果你因为我而出事 | If something were to happen to you because |
不会的 | It won't. |
我不会出事的 | Nothing's gonna happen to me. |
我帮你洗吧 | Can I wash this off? |
不要偏离线条。 | Don't stray from the lines. |
好吧 | Okay. |
这是烧伤么 | Are these burns? |
这是谁干得 | Who did this to you? |
继续吧 已经过去了 | Go on, it's over. |
我知道向我敞开心扉 | I know how difficult it is for you to open up to me |
告诉我你的过去 对你来说有多困难 | and tell me these things. |
不过这对我来说就是一切 | But it means the world to me. |
这意味着你爱我 | It means you love me. |
是的 我爱你 | Yes, I do. |
所以你的打结技术就是这么来的 | So this is where your knot-tying expertise comes from. |
早上好 | Good morning. |
你睡得好么 | Sleep well? |
是的 | I did. |
这船很漂亮 | This boat is really beautiful. |
这出自于我在写西雅图造船厂 | This is from my yard in Seattle. |
你建造的? | You built it? |
在一些人的帮助下 | I had some help. |
它叫 格蕾丝号 | It's called the grace. |
以你母亲的名字命名的? | After your mom? |
你听起来很惊讶 | You sound surprised. |
你总是对她很冷淡而且 | Well, you're always so cool towards her. |
格蕾丝给了我一切 | I owe everything to grace. |
她在我生母死后拯救了我 | She saved my life after my birth mom died. |
你还记得你的生母吗? | Do you remember your birth mom? |
我尝试去忘记她 | I try not to. |
她怎么了? | What happened to her? |
她过度而死 | She overdosed. |
她的尸体三天后被发现 | They found her body three days later. |
当时你在哪里 | Where were you? |
我在她身边 | I was with her. |
哦 我的天 | Oh, my god. |
人们带走了她 带我去了医院 | Took her away. Took me to a hospital. |
格蕾丝在哪 | Grace was there. |
谢谢你告诉我这些 | Thank you for telling me. |
看看你那栋房子 | Look at that house. |
真美 房子的尽管肯定很漂亮 | That's beautiful. The view's probably amazing. |
真想知道谁会住在哪里 | I wonder who lives there. |
是个海军的老遗孀 | It's an old sea widow. |
几年前他的丈夫过世了 | Lost her husband years ago. |
从此她每晚坐在窗前 等待他回家 | Sits at the window every night waiting for him to come home. |
这故事是你自己编的么 | Did you just make that up? |
是的 | Yeah. |
你想把船开回家么 | You wanna take the helm? |
我 | Me'? |
是的 你 来吧 | Yeah, you. Come on. |
我不会开的 | I can't do that. |
看到我指的那里了吗? 是的 | See where I'm looking? Yeah. |
就是哪里抓住了 | Right there. Just hold. |
好吗 好的 | Okay? Okay, |
不 你没事 安娜 我还在这里 | no, you're fine, Ana. I'm still here. |
别放手 | Don't let go. |
好吧 我不得不放手了 | I have to let go. Don't. |
别 天啊 | Oh, my god. Okay. Okay? |
你准备好了 是的 | You ready? Okay. |
老天 老天 我的老天 我在开船 | Oh, my god! Oh, my god! I'm steering it. |
我在开船 我是船长 | I'm doing it. I'm the captain. |
哦 我的天 | Oh, my god! |
嘿 嘿 杰克 | Hey. Hey, Jack. |
私人电话私人时间再打 好吧 | Personal calls on your own time, okay? |
好 | Yeah? |
什么事 你收到我的信息了吗? | Um, did you get my message? |
你本来今天上午九点要给露丝-卡露丝打电话的 | You had a phone call this morning with Ruth carusi at 9:00 A.M. |
该死 | Shit. |
我在时间 我会问他们的 | I can just reschedule it. I'll ask them. |
你定好我们去纽约的房间了吗? | Did you book our rooms for New York yet? |
抱歉 | Sorry? |
纽约 书展 这周五 在你的日志里记着的 | New York. Book expo. This Friday. It's in the diary. |
是的 我定好你的房间了 当然 | No, yeah, I know. Yeah, i booked your room. Of course. |
还有你 | And you. |
按计划我的助理也要出席 | It's expected that my assistant also attends. |
我不知道这是 抱歉 | I didn't know that. I'm sorry. |
别道歉 | Don't apologize. |
给你自己也订个房间 | Just get yourself a room. |
除非你更愿意留下来陪你男朋友 | Unless you'd rather stay back with your boyfriend. |
毕竟你看起来不需要工作 | I mean, it's not like you need to work. |
我会处理好的 | I'll sort it out. |
埃里克 嘿 我是杰克 周末过的怎么样 | Eric, hey. It's Jack. How was your weekend? |
不是吧 | No shit. |
我的周末很好 棒极了 | Mine was great. It was fantastic. |
嗯 因为我读了你的新文章 | Yeah, 'cause I read your new pages. |
不 写的很棒 非常精彩 | No, they're amazing. Amazing. |
不 我读的都停不下来 | No, I couldn't put it down. |
我们会得到州和联邦的政府补助 | We'll be accessing state and federal grants of course, |
不过超过七成的资金将来自格雷控股集团 | but more than 70% of the funding will come directly from grey enterprises holdings. |
我这周末要去纽约 | I'm going to New York this weekend |
我们将制造可再生能源科技 | We'll be making cutting edge renewable energy tech |
这受益要大大超过我们的投资 | that will more than repay our investment. |
和你上司? | With your boss? |
为了工作,我需要去纽约 | I need to go to New York for work |
答案是,不准去 | The answer is,no |
我不是在问你的意见 | I'm not asking your opinion |
可以提供坚实的消费者基础 | provides a solid |
为我们的产品。 | for our products. |
我们知道您有其他投标人 | We're aware that you have other bidders |
其中一些可能会提供什么看起来更好的条件,但... | and some of them may offer what look like better terms, |
我们回头再谈 | Let's talk later |
哈喽 | Hello? |
克里斯汀 | Christian? |
哦 我的天 | Oh, my god! |
抱歉 斯蒂尔女士 我没想吓着你 | Oh, excuse me, miss Steele, i didn't mean to startle you. |
不 没事 | No, no. |
你挺安静的 | You are very quiet. |
我是琼斯夫人 格雷先生的管家 我来吧 | I'm Mrs. Jones. Mr. grey's housekeeper. May I? |
哦 嗯 | Oh, um... |
当然 谢谢 | Sure. Thank you. |
我是安娜 | Um, I'm Ana. |
我已经知道你的名字了 你刚刚叫了我的姓 | But you knew that already because you said my last name. |
格雷先生在瑞安的书房里 他刚打完一通电话 | Mr. grey is in his study, just finishing up a call. |
如果你需要我 我就在厨房里 好的 | I'll be in the kitchen if you need me. Okay. |
看到你喜欢的东西了吗 | See anything you like? |
真是的 | Oh, fuck. |
门没锁 | The door was, um, unlocked. |
我得和琼斯夫人聊聊 | I'll have to talk to Mrs. Jones. |
她经常进来里? | Does she come in here a lot? |
比如 来这里打扫? | Does she dust in here? |
那些是乳头夹 | Those are nipple clamps. |
过来 把你的手给我 | Come here. Give me your hand. |
打你拿掉它们的时候感觉比夹着的时候更疼 | It's even more intense when you take them off. |
哇哦 | Ow. |
这是什么? | What's this? |
好吧 | Okay. |
示范够了 | That's enough show-and-tell. |
这是什么? | What's this? |
欲速则不达 | Let's learn to walk before we run. |
我还挺喜欢速度的 | I kinda like running. |
安娜 | Ana? Mmm-hmm? |
我们上回做这事的时候 你看到我的另一面 | Last time we did this, you saw another side of me. |
然后你离开了我 | And you left. |
上回情况不一样 | Last time was different. |
好吧 但不是在这里 | All right. But not here. |
琼斯夫人 | Mrs. Jones. |
我的天啊 | Oh, my god. |
你是我的 | You're mine. |
我是你的。 | I'm yours. |
你还好么? 很好 | You okay? Yeah. |
你知道我们总得谈谈去纽约的事 | You know at some point we're gonna need to talk about New York. |
我们已经谈过了 | We have talked about it. |
你禁止我去不等于我们谈过了 | You forbidding it is not us talking about it. |
如果你想去纽约别和海德一起去 | If you wanna go to new York, don't go with Hyde. |
让我带你去 我在纽约有房产 | Let me take you. I have a place there. |
你当然有 | Of course you do. |
这可不是度假 | This isn't some sort of vacation. |
这是跟我老板出差 我还想给他留些好印象呢 | It's a work trip with my boss, who I would like to impress. |
你知道在过去的十八个月里 他换了三个助理 | You know he's had three assistants in the last 18 months, |
他们三个都匆匆辞职了 | all of whom have quit without notice? |
你觉得我搞不定他? | You don't think i can handle him? |
不是这样的 | That's not it. |
给我的感觉就是这样 | That's what it feels like. |
安娜 我非常清楚你能搞定任何事 | Ana, I know full well that you can handle anything. |
我也知道如果你真想去 | And, uh, if you really wanna go, |
我阻止不了你 | then I can't stop you. |
不过我想亲自带你去 | But I'd like to take you there myself. |
好吧 | Okay. |
好吗? | Okay? |
好的 | Yeah. |
我是说 我当然更愿意和你一起去看看纽约 | I mean, of course I would rather see New York with you. |
很好 | Good. |
我讨厌我们吵架 | I hate it when we fight. |
刚才那不是吵架 | That wasn't a fight. |
那是对话 | That was a conversation. |
那是一个人讲话另一个人听 | It was, you know, when somebody talks, and the other person listens, |
然后解决问题 | and you resolve an issue. |
这就是相处之道 | That's how it works. |
很疯狂 不是吗? | It's crazy, isn't it? |
晚安 安娜 | Night, Ana. |
晚安 汉娜 | Good night, Hannah. |
一起吃晚饭? | 两分钟后见 |
你要走了? | You leaving? |
我过来就是想和你谈谈 关于去纽约的事 | Um, I was actually just about to come talk to you. Uh, about New York. |
有问题吗? | There a problem? |
嗯 | Um... |
我很感激你给我的这次机会 杰克 | I'm so grateful for the opportunity, Jack, |
但通知太仓促了 我有其他安排 | but with such short notice, i made plans |
也不能更改 | that I can't change. Huh. |
不过我整个周末都会带着手机 | But I will have my phone on me all weekend. |
如果你需要我做什么 我随时执行 | So if you need anything, I'm available. |
安娜 请坐 | Ana, have a seat. |
我真的 很抱歉 | I' I'm sorry. |
我认为你在这份工作上有很大的潜力 | I think you have tremendous potential here. |
但我不想浪费时间去培训 | But I don't wanna waste my time |
一个不认真对待这份工作的人 | training someone who doesn't take this position seriously. |
我很认真 | I do. |
这是我梦寐以求的工作 | This is my dream job. |
那就去纽约 参加书展不该么 是这个梦想的一部分吗? | Then shouldn't going to New York and the book expo be part of that dream? |
那只是一部分 | It is. |
那是 | It is. |
之前是我没搞清楚状况 不会再次发生了 | It was just a misunderstanding. It won't happen again. |
外面有很多又能力的人 他们会为这份工作争破头 | Because there are plenty of qualified people who would kill for this job. |
我的意思是 我不想吹牛 我是一个很好的老师 | I mean, look, I don't wanna brag, but I'm a pretty great teacher. |
我确定你是如此 | I'm sure you are. |
我只是没看出来你有什么进取心 | I'm just not seeing the initiative on your side of it. |
除了你的要求 我还读了很多 | I've read more than you've asked me to. |
我可以说是读了所有的 | And I'm on top |
我说的是更上一层楼 | I'm talking about going the extra mile. |
除非你希望 | Unless you want me |
我跟克里斯汀 | to compete with Christian grey |
争风吃醋 | for your attention. |
那天克里斯汀对你很无礼 我替他向你道歉 | I apologize that Christian was so curt with you the other night. |
你就是在纠结这个吗? | Is that what this is about? |
你男朋友向来以 | Your boyfriend has a reputation for being |
冷酷无情著称 | a little ruthless. |
你喜欢这种男人? | Is that what you like? |
如果你对我的工作不满意 那你应该去人事部 | If you have a problem with my work, then you should take it up with hr. |
哇哦 | Whoa. |
你这么认真干嘛 | Why are you being so serious? |
你以为我会怎么做? 让你上我 | What do you think I'm gonna do? Make you fuck me? |
杰克 | Jack. |
我只是 | I |
觉得 | I just think |
如果你打算靠出卖肉体爬上去 | if you're gonna fuck your way to prominence, |
最起码你得个能拉高你智商的人 | then you should do it with someone who can at least make you smarter. |
而不只是让你更有钱而已 | Not just richer. |
对吗? | Right? |
别 别怎么? | Don't what? Hmm? |
听着 这是个非常严肃的问题 | Look, this is a serious, serious question. |
你是想被无视 | Do you wanna be kept |
还是被当回事儿 | or taken seriously? Hmm? |
我想离开这里 求你了 杰克 | I would like to leave, please, Jack. |
还有 | |
我能让你高潮 给你其他人无法给你的体验 | Loan make you come like nobody else has. |
他给不了你的 | Not him. |
谁都给不了你 | Not anyone. |
不 | No. |
安娜? 安娜 出什么事了? | Ana? Ana, what happened? |
杰克-海德 杰克对我欲行不轨 | Jack Hyde tried to touch me. |
我要杀了他 | I'll kill him. |
不要 求你了 别去 | No, no, please don't go. Don't go. Don't leave me. |
别离开我 | Okay. Go. |
好的 走吧 没事了 | It's okay. |
我把东西都丢那了 什么也没拿 | I left everything. I don't have any of my stuff. |
泰勒会拿过来的 没事了 好吗 | Taylor will get it. It's fine, okay? |
我送你回家 走吧 | I'll take you home, come on. |
他的门禁证件被吊销了? | And his pass has been cancelled? |
很好 | Good. |
不 谢谢你 杰瑞 晚安 | No. Thank you, Jerry. Good night. |
至少那件事已经处理好了 | Well, at least that's dealt with. |
海德出局了 他被炒了 | Hyde's out. He's been fired. |
哇哦 | Whoa. |
怎么会 真是 | How? |
我以为你跟sip的生意还没完成 | But I thought your deal with sip hasn't been finished yet. |
是的 我认识他们的执行总裁 | It's not. But I know the ceo. |
我把事情都告诉了他 | I told him what happened. |
你以后再也看不到他了 | You'll never have to see him again. |
既然他已经离开 那我还能在那工作吗? | Am I still gonna have a job now that he's not there? |
要是你工作没了 你就干脆 | Well, if you don't, you |
克里斯汀 你知道我喜欢工作 | Christian, you know i love working. |
你不能把我一直关在你加阁楼里 | You can't keep me locked up in your penthouse. |
我给你钥匙如何 | What if I gave you a key? |
我是说 | I mean, |
我给你一把这里的钥匙 你可以把一些东西放这 | what if you had a key, and you kept some of your stuff here? |
你可以吧所有东西都放这儿 | Keep all of your stuff here and you slept, |
不用回你住的地方 | Not at your place. |
你这是让我搬过来和你一起住? | Are you asking me to move in with you? |
是的 | Mmm-hmm. |
你确定吗? | Are you sure? |
确定 | Yes. |
我希望你一直都在这儿 | I want you here all the time. |
希望你尽快搬进来 | As soon as possible. |
你之前不是说欲速则不达吗? | What happened to learning to walk before we run? |
这个么 这是事我们众多早餐话题中的一个 | That's just one of the many things that we could talk about over breakfast. |
我能考虑下吗? | Can I think about it? |
当然可以 | Sure. |
好的 | Yeah. |
莉兹 嗨 | Liz, hi! |
安娜 不知你是否听说 杰克昨晚辞职了 | Ana, don't know if you heard, but Jack resigned last night. |
走得匆匆忙忙的 | In kind of a hurry. |
sip 现在不招新人 咱俩快完蛋了 | Sip isn't recruiting right now, so we're screwed. |
这么说 你不需要我了 对吗? | So you don't need me anymore then? |
我们会给你安排个临时工作 | I'm gonna try to find you something temporary. |
今天早上你能先补下杰克的空吗? | Could you fill in for Jack at this morning's meeting? |
高级编辑会议? | At the senior editors' meeting? |
就今天而已 | Just for today. |
只有你清楚杰克的工作 | You're the only one who knows Jack's entire slate. |
是的 可 我 | Well, yeah, but, I... |
你说的对 这个要求确实有点过分 | You're right. It's too much. |
不 我能行 | No, I can do it. |
没关系 我可以的 | It's fine. I can do it. |
很好 | Great. |
散会了给我打电话 | Call me when you're done. |
我们应该精简发行作品 | We need to print fewer titles. |
只跟有名气的作家约稿 | Stick with established authors. |
关注我们的核心读者 | Focus on our core readership. |
扩大核心读者 | Expand it. |
什么? | I'm sorry? |
那你觉得我们应该出版什么样的作品 | Um, uh... so, Ana, what do you think we should be publishing? |
新鲜的血液 | Um, newer voices. |
还有你那些有名气的作家 | Along with your established authors. Mmm-hmm. |
比如 博伊斯-福克斯 他的文章上周获得80万点击量 | Boyce fox, for example, got 80,000 hits last week. |
真的吗? | Really? |
线上点击不一定能促进纸媒销量 | Online hits don't automatically translate to print sales. |
但它们可以 | Well, but they could. |
从人口统计的角度看 他的线上读者年龄处于18-24之间 | His online audience is an 18-to-24 demographic, |
而这些人正是我们需要争取的读者体 | and those are exactly the readers that we should be chasing. |
我可以给你们看下数据 我觉得他值得我们冒险 | Um, I mean, I can show you the stats. I think he's worth taking a risk on. |
也许我们该看看统计数字 | Maybe we should take a look. |
这个主意很好 | Great idea. |
安娜? 安娜 稍等 | Uh, Ana? Ana, |
洛奇先生 如果我刚才越界了 我真的很抱歉 | Mr. roach, I'm really sorry if I was out of line. |
不 没关系 你说的很有道理 | No, don't be sorry. You made a lot of sense. |
不 杰克-海德都走了 你还在这儿干嘛 | No, so, uh, what are you doing now that Jack Hyde's gone? |
莉兹说给我安排个临时工作 | Urn, well, Liz mentioned something temporary. I don't know. |
好的 那你为何不暂时顶替杰克的位置 | Okay. So why don't you fill in for Jack temporarily? |
行么? | Good? Um... |
太好了 没问题 就这么定了 | Great. Okay. That's settled. |
为sip 新任小说编辑干杯 | To sip's new fiction editor. |
代理小说编辑 | Acting fiction editor. |
他们迟早会知道你有多优秀 | Till they find out how good you are. |
这事儿没动用你的关系吗? | Christian, did you have something to do with this? |
没有 这都是你自己的努力得来的 | No. Hey, it was all you. |
怎么 你不相信我 | What? You don't believe me? |
我是不相信自己 | I don't believe it myself. |
我昨晚问了你的问题 | I asked you a question last night. |
你说搬过来和你一起住的事? | About moving in with you? Mmm-hmm. |
我只是觉得自己可能 | I just think that I' |
我需要从自己住的地方拿点东西 | I need to get some things from my apartment. |
我可以安排 | That can be arranged. |
好的 | Good. |
也许我们可以 | Now, maybe we could |
回家庆祝一番 | take this celebration home. |
服务员 结账 | The check, please. |
脱掉你的内裤 | Take off your panties. |
现在就做 | Do it now. |
在这里吗? | Right in here? |
是的,在这里。现在。 | Yeah, right here. Now. |
继续。 | Go on. |
抱歉。 | Excuse me. |
不来了。 | Don't come. |
两分钟。 你在开玩笑吗? | Two minutes. Are you kidding? |
在卧室。你开玩笑吗? | In the bedroom. Are you joking? |
两分钟的时间。 | Two minutes. |
你这是要干什么? | What are you doing in here? |
你让我等的 | You made me wait, |
所以现在该轮到你了 | so now it's your turn. |
你行吗 | Are you any good? |
走着瞧 | Hmm. We'll see. |
或许我们应该打个赌。 | Maybe we should make a bet. |
如果我赢 | If I win, |
你带我去红房子。 | you take me to the red room. |
如果我赢了 | And if I win? |
你可以选 | Your choice. |
开始 | Break. |
好吧 | Okay. |
嗯. 全 | Mmm. Solids. |
哦,亲爱。 | Oh, dear. |
侧袋 | Side pocket. |
红房间,我们来了。 | Red room, here we come. |
该死 | Shit. |
我希望你不是一个痛苦的输家 | I hope you're not a sore loser. |
这取决于你如何努力打我屁股。 | That depends on how hard you spank me. |
我非常想粗暴的对你 | I want to be very rough with you. |
所以对我粗暴吧 | So be rough with me. |
捷达需要人在新版科鲁兹上签字 | And Jada needs someone to sign off on the new carusi. |
我一直让杰克去签 | I kept asking Jack to do that. |
是啊 但杰克有点懒 | Yeah, well, Jack was kind of lazy. |
你没注意到吗? | Didn't you notice? |
注意到了 | Yeah. |
他把这叫做 艺术气质 | I believe he called it "artistic temperament." |
谢了 汉娜 | Thank you, Hannah. |
不客气 | Yep. |
嗨 | Hey, |
你能来做这项工作很棒 | it's great that you're doing this, |
但这样 感觉很奇怪 我懂 | It's totally weird, i know. I know. |
我是不是该称呼你斯蒂尔女士 | I mean, am I expected to call you miss Steele? |
还是叫我安娜吧 | I expect you to call me Ana. |
除非你也需要 | And I don't expect you to fetch me coffee |
否则不用专门去帮我倒咖啡 | unless you're getting some for yourself. |
至于其他的事情 我们慢慢磨合吧 好吗? | And the rest of it, we'll just make up as we go, okay? |
好的 | Okay. |
斯蒂尔女士 | Miss Steele. |
该死 | Damn it. |
接吧 我去拿点东西 查下邮箱 | Take it. I'm just gonna grab some stuff and check the mail. |
我跟你一起上去 | I should go up with you. |
不没事的 我马上回来 | No, it's okay. I'll be two seconds. |
接吧 | Take it. |
嗨 罗斯 | Hey, ros. |
利拉 | Leila. |
克里斯汀在楼下 | Christian is downstairs. |
你想要见他吗? | Do you wanna see him? |
我是来你的 | I came to see you. |
好吧 | Okay. |
他都告诉我了 | He told me what happened. |
我知道你现在很痛苦 | I know you're in a lot of pain. |
我真的很抱歉 | I'm so sorry. |
他允许你叫他的名字 | He lets you call him by his name. |
他总谈起你 | He talks about you all the time. |
他在乎你 | He cares about you. |
别说谎了 | Don't lie. |
你到底那点比我好 | Tell me what you have that I don't. |
我哪点都不如你 | Nothing. |
我根本不算什么 | I'm nothing. |
他迟早会厌倦我的 | He'll get tired of me. |
主人都睡到你床上了 | Master sleeps in your bed. |
你怎么知道? 我看到你了 | How do you know that? I saw you. |
我一直在观察你 | I watched you. |
我知道你爱他 | I know you love him. |
我也爱他 | I do, too. |
我们都爱他 | We all do. |
那你为何不把放下? | Why don't you put the gun down? |
你不了解他 不知道他的喜好 | You don't know him or what he likes. |
他想要的你给不了 他跟你不过是逢场作戏 | You don't give him what he wants. He's pretending with you. |
不 克里斯汀 | No, Christian. |
跪下 | Kneel. |
安娜 | |
去艾斯卡拉大厦等我 | Go to escala. Wait for me there. |
就听我一次行不行 | For once, just do as you're told. |
泰勒 让她出去 | Taylor, get her out of here. |
斯蒂尔女士 | Miss Steele. |
斯蒂尔女士 安娜 | Miss Steele. Ana! |
得了 泰勒 | Stop it, Taylor. |
我不管 | I don't care. |
她走了三小时了手机钱包都没带 | She's been gone for three hours, and she doesn't have her cell or her purse. |
算了 她回来了 | Forget it. She's here. |
你到底去哪儿了 | Where the fuck have you been? |
我让你直接来着 | I told you to come straight here. |
我怕派人四处去你 | I've had people out combing the streets, looking for you. |
抱歉我并不总是那么听话 | I'm sorry I don't always do as I'm told. |
也许你真的只是需要一个完全服从你的人 | Maybe you just really need someone who obeys every command. |
无风不起浪 | Don't be ridiculous. |
我看到你了 克里斯汀 | I saw you, Christian. |
我看到你是如何对待利拉的 | I saw the way you were with Leila. |
她当时有 安娜 | She had a gun, Ana. |
为了制服她 我没得选 | I would have done anything to subdue her. |
她现在在哪儿 | Where is she now? |
在这吗? | Is she here? |
什么? | What? |
不 当然不在 | No, of course not. |
她在精神病院里接受 | She's in the psych ward getting the help that she needs. |
听着 我知道她吓着你了 | Look, I know she |
没错 她是把我吓了 | Yeah. She scared me. |
但你更让我可怕 | But you scared me more. |
看你对她那样 | Seeing you like that with her. |
我永远做不到对你卑躬屈膝 言听计从 | I'll never be able to give you that kind of submission and obedience. |
安娜 | Ana. |
别过来 我需要空间 | Don't crowd me. I need space. |
安娜 求你了别这样 克里斯汀 | No, please don't do this. Christian. |
别放弃我 我只是需要想想 | Don't give up on me. I just need to think a little bit. |
别离开我 | Don't leave me. |
你这是干嘛 | What are you doing? |
起来 | Get up. |
你这是干嘛 | What are you doing? |
看着我 | Look at me. |
看着我 | Look at me. |
我被吓坏了 | I'm scared. |
我知道你会说有我在就足够了 | I know you say that I'm enough. |
但以前你习惯得到的一些东西 | But there are certain things that you are used to getting |
我是永远给不了的 | that I will never, ever, ever be able to give you. |
也许目前我们相处没问题 | And it might be fine for right now, |
但万一你又有那些需要的时候这么办 | but what's gonna happen when you start needing them again? |
不会的 | I won't. |
你怎么知道 | How do you know that? |
我如何能相信你 | How can I believe you? |
我都不理解你为什么总想支配别人 | I don't even understand your need to dominate. |
我不是要支配别人 | I'm not a dominant. |
我不是 | I'm not. |
确切的说我是个施虐狂 | The right term is a sadist. |
对女人的施虐能给我带来快感 像你这样的女人 | I get off on punishing women. Women who look |
像你母亲那样的女人 | Like your mother. |
是的 | Yes. |
我知道自己有多变态 | And I know how fucked up that is. |
你走之后 | When you left, |
我发誓如果你能回来 我就不再施虐 | I swore that I would stop it if that's what it took to get you back. |
我再也不会那样做了 | But I'm done with it. |
你是我生命里最重要的人 | You mean more to me than anything else. |
我想相信你 真的 | I wanna believe you. I do. |
可我做不到 | But I can't. |
安娜 给我你的手 | Ana, give me your hand. |
这就是我 | This is me. |
所有的我 | All of me. |
克里斯汀 | Christian. |
我全心全意爱你 | And I'm all yours. |
不 | No. |
不要 | No! |
嘿 没事的 | Hey. Hey, hey. No. |
我在这 | It's okay. I'm right here. |
我在这呢 | I'm right here. |
嫁给我 | Marry me. |
什么 | What? |
我想要娶你 | I want you to marry me. |
克里斯汀 我觉得你是在做梦 | Christian, I think you're dreaming. |
早上好 | Good morning. |
早安 | Morning. |
睡得好么 | Sleep okay? |
还不错 你呢 | I did. You? |
睡得很沉 整晚都没醒 | Like a log. Out all night. |
你没做奇怪的梦吗? | You didn't have any weird dreams or anything? |
然后醒来什么的 | Or, like, wake up at all? |
没有 | No. |
我完全想不起来 | I mean, none that I can think of. |
嗯 | Hmm. |
有件小事 我好像跟你说了嫁给我 | I mean, there was a little thing of asking you to marry me, |
但除此之外什么事都没有 | but aside from that, no. Nothing. |
别这样耍我 | Don't mess with me like that. |
不要吗? 那我要怎样耍你 | No? How should i mess with you? |
像这样 | Like this? Huh? |
这样好点么 | Ls that better? |
我认真的 | I meant it. |
我想娶你 | I wanna marry you. |
为什么 | Why? |
我想余生每分每秒都能与你厮守 | Because I wanna spend every second of the rest of my life with you. |
我并不期待你马上同意 | I don't expect you to say yes right away. |
我知道我这个人很复杂 | I know I'm complicated. |
有那么一点而已 | Just a little bit. |
你有助手吗? | You have an assistant? |
我还以为你就是助手 | I thought you were an assistant. |
说来话长 有什么事吗? | It's a long story. What's going on? |
我该给克里斯汀买什么生日礼物 | What do I get Christian for his birthday? |
这家伙除了幽默感外什么都不缺 | The boy already has everything except a sense of humor. |
他的 | Uh... |
他的生日? 什么时候 | His birthday? When is his birthday? |
周日 他没告诉你骂? 太奇怪了 | Sunday. He didn't tell you? He is so weird. |
爸妈要给他办个派对 | Mom and dad are throwing him a party. |
他们不是刚办过吗? | Didn't they just have a party? |
你和他一样差劲 那是个舞会 | Jeez, you're as bad as he is. |
生日派对 | That was a ball. |
只有家人 朋友 音乐 烟花 | This is just family, friends, music, fireworks. |
没什么大不了的 卖个领带怎么样 | No biggie. Hey, what about a tie? |
克里斯汀的领带多的是 | Christian has a lot of ties. |
袜子 裤子背带 给点主意吧 | Socks, suspenders? Throw me a bone here? |
天啊 米亚 我的走了 | God, Mia, I gotta go. |
好吧 但周末你必须来 不然我亲自来把你抓过去 | Okay, okay. But Sunday, or I'll hunt you down myself. Bye. |
好极了 | Ooh, perfect. |
有礼物盒吗? | Do you have a gift box? |
稍等 | One second. |
嗨 | Hey. |
斯蒂尔女士 | Miss Steele. Hmm. |
今天过得好吗? | How was your day? |
还不错 格雷先生 | Looking up, Mr. grey. |
泰勒去哪了 | Where's Taylor? |
他去那我的行李了 | He went to get my bag. |
你的行李 你要去哪 | Your bag? Where are you going? |
我和罗斯去波特兰开会 | Ros and I have to go to Portland for some meetings. |
我明晚回来 | I'll be back tomorrow night. |
走吧 | Come on. |
你打算什么时候告诉我你生日的事? | When were you going to tell me about your birthday? |
你父母要给你办派对 | Your parents are throwing you a party. |
难道我们就待在家里吗? | Were we just gonna stay home? |
他们年年如此 | They do this every year. |
是啊 这可是生日 | Um, yeah. Birthday. |
我并不觉得我的降生是件值得庆祝的事 | My, uh, arrival in the world isn't something I feel like celebrating. |
我倒是觉得该庆祝一番 | Well, I feel like celebrating it. |
诞生日前不得打开 | Can't open it till the day though. |
那你为什么现在给我 | Then why give it to me now? |
这叫做满足感延迟 | Call it delayed gratification. |
没有 你看波特兰的天空都是阴沉的 | No, you see. The sky in Portland is gloomy |
我也想你 | I miss you too |
你现在可以给我答案了吗? | Can you give me the answer now? |
格雷先生 你可真固执 | You're so stubborn, Mr. Gray |
斯蒂尔女士 这可不是拒绝 | Ms. Steele, this is not a refusal |
明天约凯特出来喝一杯 | Ask Kate out for a drink tomorrow |
别喝多了 | Don't drink too much |
我爱你晚安 | I love you, good night |
圣海伦火山吗? | mount St. helens? |
我改了计划,会早点回来。 | I changed the flight plan, get us home sooner. |
太好了 你知道到这是一个火山,对吧? | Great. You realize that's a volcano, right? |
放松 罗斯 如果它爆发,您将有一个首观察席位 | Relax, ros. If it goes up, you'll have a ringside seat. |
保佑我 | Lucky me. |
克里斯汀 这是怎么回事 | Christian, what is that? |
不用担心 | Don't worry. |
哦 天啊 克里斯汀 | Oh, my god! Christian! |
该死 | Shit. |
该死 克莉诗汀 什么情况 | Shit. Christian, what is going on? |
求救 求救 | Mayday! Mayday! Mayday! What is happening? |
停下 哦 天啊 | Damn it. Oh, my god. |
哦 我的天 克里斯汀 | Oh, my god, Christian! |
停下 | Stop it! |
克里斯汀 | Christian! |
那儿 那儿 | There. There, there, there, there! |
你记得这家伙吧? | Oh, you remember this guy? |
和那谁 凯特 | Anastasiai Kate! |
哦 天啊 你气真好 | Oh, my god! You're so tan and glowy. |
安娜 要来瓶啤酒吗? | You want a beer, Ana? |
嗯 太好了 | Yes! Please. Please. |
嗨 何塞 | Hi, José. Hey. |
嗨 还好么? | Hi! How's it going? |
还用说吗? 恭喜啊 小说编辑 | So? Congratulations, fiction editor. |
对吧 她现在可是大人物了 | Right? She's a big deal now. |
你那位怎么样了 | And how's, uh, your hottie? |
克里斯汀还好 | Uh, Christian is good. |
他要和我同居 | He asked me to move in with him. |
什么 | What? |
安娜要跟克里斯汀住一起了 | Ana's moving in with Christian. |
哦 那太好了 | Oh, that's great. |
我们能有点私人空间还真不错呢 | You know, we could use the privacy. |
他太敏感了 简直要了我的命 | He's so subtle, it kills me. |
打住 | Stop. |
所以你是认真的 但你开心吗? | So you're serious. But are you happy? |
因为我只关心这一件事 | Bcause that's all I care about. |
嗯 这很复杂 但我 从未如此快乐 | I mean, it's complicated, but I've never been happier. |
嘿 米亚 有什么事 | Hey, Mia, what's up? |
你知道何塞上节目的事吗? | Did you hear about José's show? It was incredible. |
那简直太棒了 真的 他真的很棒 | Really. He was amazing. |
他简直好评如潮 我的去看看 | He got rave reviews. I gotta check it out. |
米亚 慢慢说 | Wait, wait, Mia. Slow down. |
该死的 好 我们这就到 | Shit. Okay. Yeah, yeah, we're on our way. |
克里斯汀的直升机 在波特兰返途失联 | Um, Christian's chopper went missing on the way back from Portland. |
他们现在已经派出搜索队 | They're sending out search parties right now. |
我们走 | Come on, let's go. |
关于此次突发事件的更多消息 让我们连线场外记者 瑞秋-泰勒 | For more on this breaking story, let's go out to the field and our reporter, Rachel Taylor. |
瑞秋 谢谢约翰 | Rachel? Thank you, John. |
现在由我从私人直升机机场给你带来现场报道 | I'm speaking to you live from the private helicopter terminal |
他们会到他的 他会没事的 他可是克里斯汀 | They'll find him. He'll be okay. It's Christian. |
该直升机系空中客车直升机公司 H130 | The helicopter was an airbus |
有我们可以帮到的地方吗 | Ls there anything we can do? |
尽管克里斯汀-格雷才27岁 | And Christian grey, although only 27 years old, |
但他有丰富的飞行经验 | had extensive flying experience. |
好吧 再见 | All right, bye. |
格雷是西雅图 最年轻的亿万富翁 | One of Seattle's youngest billionaires, |
他是格雷股份有限公司的总裁 | grey's the charismatic head of grey enterprises holdings, |
这是跨国大企业 | a |
天啊 有谁能让他们闭嘴吗? | Jesus! Will someone shut them up? |
别 就让它们开着吧 | No, please. Leave it on. |
何塞 麻烦你 声音小点 | Just turn it down please, José. |
谢谢 | Thank you. |
你在发抖 我给你那件毛衣好吗? | You're shivering. I'll get you a sweater, okay? |
安娜 来 喝点茶 | Ana. Tea. |
他会没事的 | He's gonna be fine. |
他必须没事 | He has to be okay. |
我们还没有在一起多久 | We haven't had any time. |
我们需要更多的时间在一起 | We need to have more time. |
你会有大把时间的 | You're going to have plenty of time. |
你能出现在克里斯汀的生活里和我们一起 | We're so glad that you're here with us |
我们都很感激 | and in Christian's life. |
你让他的生活变得如此不同 | You've made such a difference to him. |
你出现之前他总是拒人以千里之外 | He never let anyone get close until you came along. |
格蕾丝 他很仰慕你的 | Grace, he adores you. |
我知道 | I know, |
孩子长大了 就会离开父母 没关系 | but children grow apart from their parents, and that's fine, |
只要他们快乐就好 | as long as they're happy. |
他和你在一起就很快乐 | And he is happy with you. |
这就是我一直想要的 | And that's all i ever wanted. |
音量大点 | Turn it up. |
目前发现克里斯汀-格雷 和他的同事罗斯-贝利身体并无大碍 | Newsreader, Christian grey and his colleague ros Bailey have been found safe and well and are, |
此刻 他们也在回西雅图 的飞机上 | at this moment, on their way back to Seattle. |
你们都在这里干什么 | What the hell are you all doing here? |
克里斯汀 哦 天啊 | Christian? Oh, my god! |
克里斯汀 你怎么到这儿来的 | Christian! How did you get here? |
以后慢慢说 米亚 | Later, Mia. |
天啊 发生了什么 你为什么不给我打电话? | What happened? Oh, my god! Why didn't you call? |
我发生了意外 手机丢了 | I had an accident. I lost my phone. |
我知道 所有新闻都在播 | We know. It's been all over the news. |
我和罗斯都没事 | I'm fine. Ros is fine. |
爸爸 他在这 他刚进来的 | Dad, he's here. He just walked in. |
你看起来糟透了 但毫发未损 | I'm okay. He looks like shit, but he's in one piece. |
他看起来 才不糟 嘿 | - No, he doesn't. - Yeah, he does. |
伙计们 别紧张 我没事 | Guys, relax. I'm fine. |
过来 你这家伙 | Come here, man. |
我的我女朋友打声招呼 好 | Need to say hi to my girl. Okay. |
行了 妈妈 | Come on, mom. |
我需要来一杯 我也是 | - I need a drink. - Me, too. |
想我了吗? | Miss me? |
哦 我的天 | Oh, my god. |
我以为 没事的 安娜 | Hey, hey, |
没事 安娜 我在这呢 | It's all right. Ana, I'm here. |
我太害怕了 太害怕了 | I was so scared. I was so scared. |
我以为我永远见不到你了 | I thought i lost you forever. |
不可能的 | Not a chance. |
我在这儿 | I'm here. |
就在那时我所有的仪器亮了起来。 | That's when all my instruments lit up. |
机尾着火 两个引擎失去动力 两个? | - Had a fire in the tail, lost both engines. - Both of them? |
是啊 谢谢。 | Yeah. Thank you. |
我试图到一个安全的地方,但周围都是树木。 | I tried to find somewhere safe to land, but it was all trees. |
我们撞到树 幸运的是我们爬出来了 | We hit them pretty hard, but luckily we were both able to crawl out of there. |
谢天 | Thank goodness. |
谢地 | Thank god. |
对不起,伙计们,我得离开了。 | Sorry, guys, but i gotta take off. |
好吧 | Okay. |
何塞,很高兴来到这里 | Jose, thanks for being here. Means the world to Ana. |
当然。 嘿... | Of course. |
欢迎回家 克里斯汀-格雷先生 | Welcome home, Mr. grey. Christian, please. |
嗯,太晚了,我们应该休息了 | Well, it's late, and these two should get some rest. |
格雷丝 是吗? 是的 | Grace, shall we? Yes. |
我想我们也要回家了,兄弟 | Yeah, I think we're gonna head home too, bro. |
我来送送你们 | We'll walk you guys. |
虽然有点讨厌这样说 好在你男朋友没事 | Kinda hate to say this, but your guy's all right. |
我很高兴他没事 我希望你也开心 | I'm glad he's okay, and I'm glad you're happy. |
谢谢 明天我们会看到你在聚会吗? | Thank you. Will we be seeing you tomorrow at his party? |
推不掉的 | Don't push it. |
过来 | Come here. |
我没事 | Careful. |
我知道 | I know. |
妈妈 好了 | Mom. Okay. |
安娜 那我们明天见 | We'll see you tomorrow, Ana. |
安娜 晚安 | Anastasiai good night. |
都过了12点了 | It's after midnight. |
我一点都不疲惫 | I'm not tired. |
不是 | No. |
我是说你生日到了 | It's your birthday. |
对 | Yeah. |
生日快乐 | Happy birthday. |
谢谢 | Thank you. |
我给你的礼物还留着吗? | Do you still have that gift I gave you? |
是的 | Yes. |
你知道我不需要什么礼物 | You know you didn't have to. |
我想要的只有你 | All I want is you. |
打开它吧 | Just open it. |
好 | Okay. |
钥匙链 | Keychain. |
翻过来看 | Turn it over. |
是我想的那个 我愿意 吗 | Does this mean yes, yes? |
是的 | Yes. |
是的 没错 我愿意 | Yes, yes, yes. |
等等 | Wait! |
所以答案一直都在我口袋里揣着 | So this whole time I had the answer in my pocket? |
安娜斯塔西娅-斯蒂尔 | |
我可那你怎么办才好 | What am I gonna do with you? |
带我去红房子 | Take me to the red room. |
带我去 | |
带我去红房子 | Take me to the red room. |
你确定? 是的 | Are you sure? Yes. |
是的 | Yes. |
我爱你。 | I love you. |
嗯,我爱你 | Well, I love you. |
安娜,甜心 你去哪儿了? | Ana, sweetheart. Where have you been? |
我知道。 我一直在...对不起 工作一直都是这么疯狂 | I know. I' I'm sorry. Work has been so crazy. |
我希望你不会因此过度劳累 | I hope they're not overworking you? |
不,不。 它实际上是...真的很好 | No, no. It' It's going really well. |
嗯,但是我打电话是因为我,我想和你谈谈克里斯汀 | Um, but I was calling because I, um... i wanted to talk to you about Christian. |
克里斯汀 你听说过他吗? | Christian? You've heard from him? |
是的,我们又在一起 | Yeah. We got back together. |
亲爱的,太棒了! 这次一定会持续下去 | Honey, that's wonderful! This time it's going to last. I know it is. |
我希望你是对的,因为... | I hope you're right, because, um... |
他要我嫁给他,我同意了 | He asked me to marry him, and I said yes. |
妈妈? | Mom? |
你不是...不,不,我没有怀孕。 | You' No, no, I'm not pregnant. |
我知道我们没有在一起很久, | I know that we haven't been together very long, |
但我非常爱他。 | but I love him so much. |
他是一个。 | He's the one. |
哦,亲爱的! 我为你很高兴! | Oh, sweetheart! I'm so happy for you! |
你确定? 当然。 | You are? Of course. |
你一直都知道自己的想法。 | You've always known your own mind. |
如果那个人是你生命的爱,你用双手抓住他 | If that man is the love of your life, you grab him with both hands. |
谢谢,妈妈。 | Thanks, mama. |
你打电话给格雷 嗯,不,还没有。 | Have you called ray? Um, no, not yet. |
克里斯汀 他还有他的事情 | Um... Christian did, though. He asked for his permission. |
他向你求婚了? 这样太可爱了 | He asked for your hand? That's so chivalrous. |
嘿 | Hey. |
嗨 | Hey. |
香槟 格雷先生? | Champagne, Mr. grey? |
谢谢 格雷琴 | Thanks, Gretchen. |
我能说声祝你生日快乐吗 | And can I just say, happy birthday? |
当然 谢谢 | Sure. Thank you. |
克里斯汀 妈妈 | Christian. Mom. |
生日快乐 谢谢 | Happy birthday. Thank you. |
安娜 嗨 | And Ana. Hi. |
很高兴再见到你 | It's so good to see you again. |
你昨晚见过我们 | You saw us last night. |
似的 | Yes. |
正因如此 | And because of that |
我再也不觉得什么事是 理所当然 | I am never taking anything for granted. Ever again. |
嘿 | Hey! |
我听说坠机事件了 你还好吧 | I heard about the crash. Are you okay? |
我没事 艾琳娜 谢谢关心 | I'm fine, Elena. Thank you. |
哦 | Oh! |
安娜 我给你介绍我的好朋友 艾琳娜-林肯 | Ana, let me introduce to you, my good friend, Elena Lincoln. |
我们在化妆舞会上见过了 | We met at the masquerade. |
对 很高兴再见到你 | Yes. Nice to see you again. |
抱歉 | Excuse us. |
当然 | Surely. |
她 太棒了 | She's fantastic. |
女士们 先生们 米亚 | Ladies, gentlemen. Mia. |
感谢今晚各位的出席 | I wanna thank you all for coming here this evening. |
我原以为是一场小型家庭聚会 | I was expecting a small family gathering. |
多谢米亚 | Thanks, Mia. |
但你们能来我非常高兴 | But I'm happy that you're all here |
因为我要宣布一件事 | because I have an announcement to make. |
正如你们所知我昨天和罗斯死里逃生 | As most of you know, yesterday ros and I had a narrow escape. |
正是那些事敲醒了我 我知道 | And something like that reminds us of what really matters |
什么才是重要的 遗迹把握每一天是多么可贵 | and how important it is to seize the day. |
我们应该珍惜我们关心的人,关心我们的人。 | We should Cherish the people we care about and who care about us. |
妈妈,爸爸,我知道我并不是一个完美的儿子。 | Mom, dad, I know I haven't always been the perfect son. |
但是,我一切都归功于你们,所以谢谢你。 | But I owe everything to you both, so thank you. |
所以我想公布一些事情 | But that's not the announcement. |
安娜 请过来一下 | Ana, come up here a second, please. |
前端时间 我极其荣幸的 遇到了这个年轻貌美的女人 | So, a while ago, I was lucky enough to meet this amazing young woman, |
安娜斯塔西娅-斯蒂尔 | Anastasia Steele. |
很快我就意思到 | And very quickly, l reahzed that she was the one |
她是我想共度一生的伴侣 | I wanted to share my life with. |
所以我想她求婚了 她答应了 | So I asked her to marry me, and she said yes. |
哦 这太 | Oh! That |
安娜 我太激动了 | Lam thrilled, Ana. |
欢迎成为我们家庭的一员 谢谢 | Welcome to the family. Anastasiai thank you. |
如果我在哭的的话就要脱水了 | If I cry any more, I'm just going to dehydrate. |
哦 别这哭了 | Oh, my god! Don't do that. |
恭喜 | Congratulations. |
别哭了 妈妈 | Stop crying, mom. |
止不住 我太爱你了 | Can't help it. I love you so much. |
我也爱你 | I love you. |
哥 真有你的 | Hi! Well done, big brother! |
戒指 给我看看戒指 | Ring! Show me the ring. |
我们打算一起去选 | Oh, we're gonna choose it together. |
竟然没有钻石 克里斯汀-格雷 | No rock. Christian grey. |
天啊 我要有个嫂子了 | Oh, my god! I have a sister! |
我才离开几周时间 事情就这样了 | I leave you alone for a couple weeks, and this is what happens? |
我知道 抱歉没有告诉你 | I know! I'm sorry i didn't tell you. |
哦 得了 抱一个 | Oh, please. Come here. |
傍上西雅图钻石王老五感觉怎么样 | So, how does it feel to bag Seattle's most eligible bachelor? |
有点不安 但 | It's a little scary, |
他绝对非你莫属 | Well, if anyone can make it work, it's you. |
嘿 嫂子 | Hey, sis-in-law! |
恭喜 克里斯汀 真是个有福气的家伙 | Congratulations. Christian's a very lucky guy. |
然而你是个不折不扣的疯子 | You, however, are certifiably insane. |
抱歉打断你们 | I'm sorry to interrupt. |
米亚想要你尝尝 让人欲罢不能的鸡尾酒 | Mia wants to taste one of your killer cocktails. |
嗯 好的 马上来 | Oh, well, coming right up. |
看来我们的谈话让你受益匪浅 | I see you heeded our little talk. |
你凭什么觉得我会听你的 | What makes you think i would ever listen to you? |
你根本不在乎克里斯汀 | You don't care about Christian. |
他会明白的 | He'll see that. |
我保证会让他明白的 | I'll make sure of it. |
他会看穿你的诡计 | He'll see right through you. |
艾琳娜 你玩完了 | It's over for you, Elena. |
你只是垂涎他财产的小角 | You're just a mousy little thing after his money. |
他根本没法驾驭婚姻 | He's not capable of marriage. |
谢谢你 克里斯汀 | Thank you, Christian. |
艾琳娜 你为什么在这里 | Why are you even here, Elena? |
她不适合你 | She's not right for you. |
你不明白什么才适合我 | You don't know what's right for me. |
艾琳娜 你教会我床笫之事 | You taught me how to fuck, Elena. |
而安娜教会了我如何去爱 | Ana taught me how to love. |
她只是你的一个备胎 | She's just the next one in line. |
从我家滚出去 | Get out of my house. |
别碰我的孩子 从我家滚出去 | Leave my children alone, and get the hell out of my house. |
安娜 亲爱的 | Ana, |
麻烦让我们单独谈谈 好吗? | Would you give us a moment alone, please? |
抱歉 | I'm sorry about that. |
你妈妈还好吗? | Ls your mom okay? |
简直怒发冲冠 | Furious. Hmm. |
艾琳娜走啦 | Elena's gone. |
是结束了那种走了吗 | Like, gone, gone? |
不管生意上 | I'm done. |
还是生活上 都结束了 | The business. Everything. |
我明天会召集员工落实细节 | I'll have my people sort out the details tomorrow. |
我知道她对你很重要 | I know she was important to you. |
我很抱歉 | I'm sorry. |
你真的觉得抱歉吗? | Are you? |
不是 这就对了 | No. No. |
你手里拿的是什么 | What's that you got there? |
跟我来 我给你看样东西 | Come with me. There's something I need to show you. |
上次我们下来的时候我还被你扛在肩膀上 | Last time we came down here, i was over your shoulder. |
是的 | Oh, yeah. |
你先走 | After you. |
哦我的天 | Oh, my god! |
你喜欢的爱心和花束 | You wanted hearts and flowers. |
哦 我的天 | Oh, my god! |
没事 | It's okay. |
没事 | It's okay. |
克里斯汀 | |
这太让人震惊了 | This is amazing. |
嫁给我 | Be mine. |
与我共度余生 | Share my life with me. |
我愿意 | Yes. |
嫁给我 | Marry me. |
我会嫁给你 | I'll marry you. |
给我你的手 | Give me your hand. |
这也是你安排的? | Did you do that? |
太棒了 快看 | Great, isn't it? That's so pretty. |
我庄严地发誓 | I solemnly vow |
忠实地爱你 | to love you faithfully |
保证你的安全,一直过下去 | and to keep you safe for as long as we both shall live. |
版权声明:本站内容均来自互联网,仅供演示用,请勿用于商业和其他非法用途。如果侵犯了您的权益请与我们联系QQ:729038198,我们将在24小时内删除。
发表评论