里约大冒险
RIO
拥有漂亮羽翼的鸟儿啊
All the birds of the feather
尽情舒展婀娜之姿
Do what they love most of all
充满韵律 欢声笑语
We are the best at rhythm and laughter
我们最爱嘉年华
That's why we love Carnival
拥有美妙歌声的鸟儿啊
All so clear we can sing to
与生俱来爱冒险
Some adventures reborn
随音乐舞动 激情四溢 才华横溢
Dance to the music, passion and knowledge
展现最棒的你
Show us the best you can do
每人在这劲歌热舞
Everyone here is on fire
动起来 加入欢乐的海洋
Get up and join in the fun
与陌生人共舞 但别卷入麻烦
Dancing with strangers, don't mess with danger
奇迹之地里约
Magic could happen for Rio
自由自在的里约
In Rio, all by itself
你在此欢跳 生活自如
Your dancing and knowing
这个天堂无可比拟
You can't find it anywhere else
就在里约
Yes Rio, in Rio
你能感受更多
You know something else
你能感受欢乐
You can feel it happy
无拘无束生活
You can feel it all by yourself
里约外
珍稀鸟类
明尼苏达州 大麋鹿湖
别怕 别怕
It's okay, it's okay.
我会照顾你的
I'll take care of you.
拼字比赛冠军
高中舞会
最好的朋友
破闹钟
Stupid clock!
早上好 布鲁
Good morning Blu.
你
泰勒·布鲁·甘德森
Tyler Blu Gandersen.
吃维生素对你有好处
You know these vitamins are good for you.
看这是什么
Uuh, what's this?
果味饼干
中招了吧
Gotcha.
布鲁的保留车位
蓝金刚鹦鹉书店
我们正在营业
希望你喜欢这本书
Enjoy the new book.
谢谢琳达
Thanks Linda.
再见啦
Bye now.
是的 妈妈 我也想去看您
Yes, Mum. I'd love to visit.
但谁来照顾布鲁呢
But who'll take care of Blu?
没有特别照顾鹦鹉的保姆
Mum, they don't have candles for parrots.
这是你的热巧克力 布鲁
Here's your hot chocolate, Blu.
你最爱的口味
Just how you like it.
把布鲁留给别人照看我也不放心啊
Because I don't trust leaving Blu with just anyone.
没有 我没雇鹦鹉保姆
No, I don't have a bird sitter.
什么叫鹦鹉保姆啊
What is a
这才叫生活
This is the life.
棉花糖数量刚刚好
The perfect marshmallow to cocoa ratio.
一 二 三 四 五
One, two, three, four,
六个
Six!
看看 那可不是我最爱的大笨鸟
Well, if it isn't my favorite nerd bird.
好笑极了 你俩真是一点都不幼稚
Very funny, real mature.
宠物鸟 你今年要迁徙去什么地方啊
Hey Pet, where are you migrating to this year?
广阔的角落吗
The 'broad-first' nook?
随便你们怎么扔
Throw all the snow balls you want.
反正我有这神奇的防护罩保护 这学名叫玻璃
I'm protected by this magical force field, called "Glass".
我在这里面温暖又舒服
It's what keep us so toasty and warm in here,
你们就只能待在外面冻得你们...
while you guys are out there
真无聊
Classy.
你还好吗
Are you all right?
我真有点不适应这天气
I'm not really built for this weather.
你是来什么书的吗
Oh, are you looking for some books?
书
Books?
不 不是
No, no.
我长途跋涉六千英里来他
I've come six thousand miles looking for him.
鸟类学博士
Doctor of Ornithology?
巴西里约热内卢保护中心
他太漂亮了
Ooh, he's magnificent.
琳达 我需要帮助 琳达
Linda, a little help here. Linda!
哇 你们俩还真能聊起来呢
Wow, you're actually communicating.
对 我摇摆尾巴上的羽毛 代表向他自我介绍
Yes, I introduced myself and shook my tail feathers,
逆时针转 表示他占据掌控地位
counter-clockwise, those referring to his dominance.
我可没明白还有这种意思
I did not get that at all.
那 蒙特罗博士
So, Dr Monteiro.
拜托别叫我博士 直接喊图里欧就行了
No Dr. Please, just call me Tulio.
金刚鹦鹉是种非常稀有的鸟
You know your Macaw is a very special bird.
事实上 据我们所知
In fact, as far as we know,
布鲁是他们种类的一根独苗
Blu is the last male of his kind.
-是吗 -是的
- Really? - Yes.
最近我们到一只雌鸟
Recently we found a female.
我们希望让他们俩结合
And our hope is to bring the two of them together
一起拯救整个种
to save their species.
当然 那她什么时候过来呢
Well, yeah, sure, when can she come over?
哦不不 她在巴西
Oh, no, she is in Brazil.
得让布鲁去里约热内卢
nice是什么中文意思Blu must come to Rio De Janeiro.
里约 巴西
Rio, Brazil?
不行不行
Oh, no, no, no, no.
我从没和布鲁分开过
I never let Blu out of my sight.
他需要我
He needs me.
不是的 你误会了
Oh, no. You misunderstand.
已经安排好了 你会一路陪着他
It's all arranged. You'll be with him every step of the way.
我也会陪着你
And I'll be with you.
我知道这是你的工作
Look, I know you're doing your job.
但我不能 布鲁很特别
But, I well, Blu's
我们有固定的生活习惯
And we have our little routine here
我们也不太喜欢旅行
and we're not big on travel.
而且 他都不会飞呢
Heck, he doesn't even fly.
他当然会飞
Of course he can fly.
他是最适合的研究样本
He's a perfect specimen.
你要干什么
What are you doing?
别担心 鸟的天性会帮助他飞起来的
Don't worry, their natural instincts always take over.
等等 别
Wait, no!
也许会
Well, almost always.
布鲁
Blu!
你是哪门子博士啊
What kind of doctor are you?
你还好吗
Are you okay?
也许他寄居惯了
Perhaps he's too domesticated.
非常感谢你来我店里
It was very nice of you to step in,
胡言乱语一通 还丢我的鸟
squawk around and throw my bird,
现在你该走了
but now it is time for you to go.
对不起
I'm very sorry.
真对不起 等等 琳达
I'm very sorry, but wait, Linda.
这是我们最后的机会
This could be our last chance.
一路顺风
Have a safe flight.
琳达 请听我说
Linda, please listen to me!
如果我们不这么做 他的种就会灭绝
If we don't do this, his whole species will be gone.
好好考虑考虑
Just think about it.
天性
Natural instincts.
版权声明:本站内容均来自互联网,仅供演示用,请勿用于商业和其他非法用途。如果侵犯了您的权益请与我们联系QQ:729038198,我们将在24小时内删除。
发表评论