日常英语口语情景对话(中英文)
日常英语口语情景对话
场景一:打招呼
1.A: It’s pleasure to meet you. How are you doing?
见到你很高兴。你好吗?
B: I’m doing well. And you?
我很好,你呢?
--I’m great, thank you.
我很好,谢谢。
2.A: How’s it going?
你好吗?
B: Fine, thanks. And you?
我很好,你呢?
A: Just fine.
很好。
3.A: Where are you off to?
你要去哪里?
B: To the library.
去图书馆。
4.A: Thank you!
谢谢!
B: Don’t mention it.
别客气。
5.A: Good luck!
祝你好运!
B: Thanks. See you later!
谢谢,再见!
场景二:介绍朋友
1.A: Mr. Wilson. I’d like you to meet Dr. Edward Smith.
威尔逊先生,我想让你认识下爱德华·史密斯博士。
B: It’s nice to meet you, Dr. Smi th.
很高兴见到你史密斯先生。
A: Pleasure to meet you, too.
见到你也很高兴。
2.A: Mary, this is my friend Jim.
玛丽,这是我朋友吉姆。
B: Hi, Jim. Nice to meet you.
你好吉姆,见到你很高兴。
A: You, too.
见到你也很高兴。
B: Would you like a drink?
你想喝饮料吗?
A: Sure, let’s go get one.
好的,我们去买一杯吧。
场景三:询问时间
A: What time is it? We’re going to be late!
现在几点了?我们要迟到了。
B: It’s a quarter after seven. We’re on time. Don’t panic.
现在七点一刻。别担心,我们会准时到达的。
A: we have to be at the restaurant by 7:30.
我们必须在7:30到达饭店。
B: Sure we will.
我们会的。
场景四:打电话
1.A: Hi, Alice, it’s John. How are you?
你好,爱丽丝,我是约翰,你好吗?
B: Oh, hi, John! I was just thinking about you.
你好,约翰!我刚正在想你呢。
A: That’s nice. I was wondering if you’d like to go to a movie tonight.
太好了。你今晚想跟我一起去看电影吗?
B: Sure, I’d love to!
当然。
2.A: What did you say? Can you repeat that, please?Sorry, the phone is
cutting out.
你说什么?可以再重复一遍吗?对不起,电话刚断线了。
B: Can you hear me now?
现在可以听到吗?
A: Sorry, my phone has really bad reception here.
抱歉,我电话信号不好。
场景五:巧合
A: Well, hello there, Julia! Long time no see!
哇哦,看这是谁啊,茱莉娅!好久不见!
B: Meg! Hi! What a coincidence! I haven’t seen you in ages! What a small world!啊!梅吉!太巧了吧!我已经好几年没见你了!这世界可真小!
场景六:天气
A: It’s freezing outside!
外面可真冷!
B: I guess the wind chill is really driving down the temperature.
我想是风寒来了,所以降温了。
A: Can we go inside? I feel like my toes are starting to go numb.
我们能进去吗,我感觉我的脚趾要冻僵了。
场景七:点餐
A: Hello, I’ll be your waiter today. Can I start you off with something to drink?
你好,今天由我来为你们提供餐饮服务。你想现来点什么喝的吗?
B: Yes. I’ll have iced tea, please.
好的,请给我一杯冰茶,
C: And I’ll have lemonade.
我要柠檬茶。
A: OK. Are you ready to order, or do you need a few minutes?
好的,现在可以点餐了吗,还是再过几分钟?
B: I think we’re ready. I’ll have the tomato soup to start, and the roast beef with mashed potatoes and peas.
可以点餐了,我要番茄汤和烤牛排加土豆和青豆。
A: How do you want the beef — rare, medium, or well done?
牛排要几分熟呢,半生,适中还是全熟?
B: Well done, please.
全熟,谢谢。
C: And I’ll just have the fish, with potatoes and a salad.
我要鱼肉加土豆和沙拉。
场景八:看医生
A: What seems to be the problem?
你怎么了?
B: Well, I have a bad cough and a sore throat. I also have a headache.
我咳嗽的厉害,嗓子疼,头也疼。
A: How long have you had these symptoms?
你有这些症状多长时间了。
B: About three days now. And I’m really tired, too.
大概有三天了。我也感到很疲惫。
A: Hmm. It sounds like you’ve got the flu. Take aspirin every four hours and get plenty of rest. Make sure you drink lots of fluids. Call me if y ou’re still sick next week.我很好的英文
嗯,你应该是得了流感。每四个小时吃一次阿司匹林,好好休息,多喝水。如果下周没有好转再给我打电话。
B: OK, thanks.
好的,谢谢。
场景九:问路
A: Excuse me. Could you tell me where the library is?
打扰一下,请问图书馆怎么走?
B: Yes, it’s that way. You go three blocks to Washington Street, then turn right.It’s on the corner, across from the bank.
在那条路。你走过三个街区到华盛顿街道,然后右转。图书馆就在街角,在银行对面。
A: Thanks! I’ve only been in town a few days, so I really don’t know my way around yet.
谢谢,我到这个城镇才几天,所以还不太熟悉路。
B: Oh, I know how you feel. We moved here a year ago, and I sti ll don’t know where everything is!
噢,我知道的感受。我是一年前搬到这里的,但我依然不知道哪跟哪?
场景十:报告交通事故
A:Hey! That car just ran a red light and hit that truck!
那辆车闯红灯,撞上了卡车。
B:Is anyone hurt?
有人受伤吗?
C:I don’t know … let’s call 911. … Hello? I’d like to report a car accident near the post office on Charles Street. It looks like a man is hurt. Yes, it just happened. OK, thanks. Bye.
我不知道,我们打911报警吧。你好,我想报告一起交通事故,地点在查尔斯街的邮局附近,好像有人受伤了。是的,刚刚发生的。好的,谢谢,再见。
场景十一:逛超市
A: The recipe calls for flour, sugar and butter. Oh, and we also need eggs and chocolate chips.
这个菜谱需要面粉,糖和黄油。还需要鸡蛋和巧克力屑。
B: Why don’t you get the dairy ingredients? You’ll find those in the refrigerated section in the back of the store. I’ll get the dry ingredients —they’re in aisle 10.
你可以去拿奶制品原料。你可以在商店后面的冷冻区到这些原料。我去拿干的配料,它们在第十个过道。
A: Great! Let’s meet at the checkout.
好的,那结账台见。
B: OK. See you there.
好的结账台见。
场景十二:初到新环境
A: Hi, there. How can I help you?
你好,有什么可以帮您吗?
B: Well, I’m in town visiting for a few days, and I need to get some things done while I’m here.
我将在这个城镇待几天,有些日常事务要做。
A: Sure. What do you need?
好的,你需要什么?
B: I need to get my hair cut. I also need to have my new pants hemmed.
我需要剪头发,还需要把我的新裤子裁下边。
A: OK. Here’s a map of the city. There’s a good hair salon here, which is just a block away. And there’s a tailor righ t here. Is there anything else?
好的,这是这个城市的地图。这有一家很好理发店,过一个街区就到了。这里也有裁缝店,还有其他需要吗?
B: Yes. I’ll need to have my car serviced before my long drive home!
是的,在我开长途车回家之前我需要把我的车修理下。
A: No problem. There’s a good mechanic a few blocks away.
没问题,过几个街区就有一家很好地汽车修理店。
场景十三:邮局寄包裹
POSTAL CLERK: What can I do for you today?
邮局工作人员:有什么需要帮助的吗?
CAROL: I need to mail this package to New York, please.
顾客:我需要寄包裹到纽约。
POSTAL CLERK: OK, let’s see how much it weighs … it’s about five pounds. If you send it express, it will get there tomorrow. Or you can send it priority and it will get there by Saturday.
邮局工作人员:好的,我看下包裹多重,大概5镑重。如果寄特快,明天能到。如果寄优先邮件快递,星期六到。
CAROL: Saturday is fine. How much will that be?
顾客:星期六可以,多少钱?
POSTAL CLERK: $11.35 [eleven thirty-five]. Do you need anything else?
邮局工作人员:11.35美元,还有其他要办理的吗?
CAROL: Oh, yeah! I almost forgot. I need a book of stamps, too.
顾客:哦,对了,我差点忘了,我还需要一本邮票簿。
POSTAL CLERK: OK, your total comes to $20.35 [twenty dollars and thirty-five cents]
邮局工作人员:好的,总共20.35美元。
场景十四:考试复习
A: Hey! How did your physics exam go?
你的物理考试怎么样?
B: Not bad, thanks. I’m just glad it’s over! How about you …how’d your presentation

版权声明:本站内容均来自互联网,仅供演示用,请勿用于商业和其他非法用途。如果侵犯了您的权益请与我们联系QQ:729038198,我们将在24小时内删除。