【英语口语】货物未能按时送达
A: I have a problem.
我有一个问题。
B: What's the problem?
什么问题?
A: My mattress was supposed to be delivered today.
我的床垫今天就应该到了。
B: Is there a problem?
有什么问题吗?
A: The delivery people showed up four hours late.
送货的人迟了4个小时。
B: I apologize for their tardiness.
我为他们的延迟跟你道个歉。
A: I was late for work because of them.
我因为这个上班迟到了。
B: Again, I do apologize for the inconvenience.
对此给你带来的不便在此跟你道歉。
A: I want my money back for the delivery.
我希望退还我支付送货的钱。
B: Seeing as they were late, that won't be a problem.
既然是因为他们迟到了,这个不是问题。
A: It shouldn't be a problem.
这本不应该迟的。
B: I'm going to refund your money right now.
我现在就退还你的付款。
相关表达
Would you like to have it delivered?
你想要送货上门吗?
My mattress was supposed to be delivered today.
我的床垫本应该今天到的。
I demand a full refund of the amount paid.
我们要求赔偿全部损失。
You may get your refund at once.
送达人
您现在就可以拿到退款。
版权声明:本站内容均来自互联网,仅供演示用,请勿用于商业和其他非法用途。如果侵犯了您的权益请与我们联系QQ:729038198,我们将在24小时内删除。
发表评论