(完整版)英语三级翻译大全
1. 首先,我们要让他相信这是可能的 。
钓鲤鱼配方First , we should convince him that it is possible.
2. 坏天气仍可能再持续好几天.
It remains possible that the bad weather will last for several more days.
3. 如果出了问题,谁来负责。
If problems  arise , who can be responsible for it .
4. 我试图向他解释,但他却生气地转过脸去。
I tried to explain , but he turned away from me in anger.
5. 人们通常将阳光视为生命的必要条件之一。
People often view sunshine as one of the necessary conditions for life .
6. 我昨天不该喝那么多啤酒的。
I shouldn’t have drunk so much beer yesterday.
7. 你本不必过来那么早。会议9点菜开始。
You needn’t have been here so early. The meeting begins at 9 o’clock.
8. 过去一遇到问题,她就去她帮忙。
She would turn to her sister for help whenever there was a problem.
9. 地面时湿的。刚才一定是下过雨了。
The ground is wet .It must have just rained.
10. 难道她不该涨工资吗?
Shouldn’t she have a pay-raise?
11. 他开会迟到了,大家的目光都集中到他的身上。
He was late for the meeting and all people were focused their eyes on him.
12. 他妈妈周末不让他出房门,因为他没做完作业。
His mother confined him to the room for the weekend because he didn’t finish his homework.
13. 医生建议我们不要让皮肤过多地暴露在阳光下。
The doctor advice us not to expose our skin to the sunshine too much.
14. 尽管多年没见面了,他的笑容仍然常常浮现在我脑海中。
Though we haven’t seen each other for years , his smiling face always comes ti my mind.
15. 请不要靠近那些动物,很危险。
Please keep away from those animals.
16. 瞧!你要的人来了。
Look  , here comes the man you are looking for.
17. 知道天已晚我们才回家。
Not until it was dark did we return home.
18. 刚发生地震又闹水灾。
There was on earthquake and then came the flood.
19. 那个学生一见外国人扭头就走。
Away went the student at the sight of foreigners.
20. 只有到毕业后我们才认识到学英语的重要性。
Only after graduation did we realize the importance of learning English.
21. 他对目前的工作感到心满意足。
He is content with his present job .
22. 现代科技已将人们从繁重的家务中解放出来。
Modern technologies have freed people from housework .
23. 安妮尽一切可能是婚姻不致破裂。
Anny tried her best not to make her marriage fall apart.
24. 他再也忍受不住牙痛,于是就去看医生。
He no longer put up with his toothache , so he went to see doctor.
25. 在管理中,评价员工的工作是很难的。
In management ,it's a hard job to appraise one's work.
26. 如果你昨天参加了晚会。我肯定会看到你的。
If you had been in the party last night .I would have see you.
27. 如果你再做那样的事,就会受到惩罚。
If you do that again, you would be punished.
28. 好学生是不会旷课的。
A good student will never cut classes.
29. 要是我们早点起床,昨天我们就到北京了。
If we had got up earlier, we would have  been in Beijing yesterday.
30. 要是她跟我在一起多好啊。
工行手机银行转账If only she were with me.
31. 这篇文章里有一些我们难以理解的句子。
This article text contains some sentences which are difficult for us to understand.
32. 学生们逐渐认识到,需要多年的时间才能掌握一门外语。
The students come to realize that it takes years to master a foreign language.
漂亮的av女星33. 就人口而言,华盛顿还不能算是一个大城市。
财务工作个人总结In term of population, Washington can not be as
34. 我们现在最需要的不是许诺,而是行动。
We need most now is not promises , but actions.
35. 让玛丽高兴的是,她的体重已由去年的65公斤降到目前的55公斤。
To Mary’s joy, her weight has decreased from 65kg last year to 55kg at present .
36. 我宁愿你这个月不要离开本市。
I would rather you didn’t leave the city this month.
37. 没有水人类就无法生存。
Without water man couldn’t live.
38. 当时我很忙。要不然我会参加你的生日晚会。
I was busy then or I would have attended your birthday party.
39. 她把钱藏在床底下以防被人发现。
She hid the money under the bed lest it should be discovered.
40. 她谈起美国就像她去过那里似的。
She talked about America as if she had been there.
41. 你应该立即申请那个职位,要么亲自去,要么写信。
You should apply for that post immediately, in person or by letter.
42. 由于我们俩互不让步,最后未能达成交易.
As neither of us would give in , the deal feel through.
43. 他后悔浪费了那么多的时间。
He regretted having idle away so much time.
44. 请将报告在检查一遍,以免漏掉重要内容。
Please check the report in case something important is missed out.
45. 你们应及时总结经验,作出必要调整。
You should sum up you experiences in time make necessary adjustments.
46. 你有必要亲自来开会。
It is necessary that you should come and attend the meeting  in person.
47. 她的英语老师建议她每天朗读课文。
Her English teacher suggested she should read alone the text everyday.
48. 她提出我们五一节出去爬山。
She proposed that we go out and climb mountains a May Day.
49. 你去向她道歉是明智之举。
It is advisable that you should apologize to her.
50. 你必须先做完作业然后才能去踢足球。
It is essential that you should finish your assignment before playing football.
51. 自从娱乐部经理上任以来,已有3名成员退出了。
Since the club new manger began to work three members have already dropped out.
52. 我们等那么久还是值得的,因为我们买到了想要的票。
It worth while for us to wait so long,  because we bought the tickets we had wanted.
53. 他是教师,而不是作家。
He is a teacher than a writer.
环境工程专业就业
54. 她喜欢什么就买什么,结果负债累累。
She bought everything she liked and ended up in heavy debt .

版权声明:本站内容均来自互联网,仅供演示用,请勿用于商业和其他非法用途。如果侵犯了您的权益请与我们联系QQ:729038198,我们将在24小时内删除。