【英语剧本】高中英语话剧剧本3:《项链》
高中英语话剧剧本3:《项链》
剧情:玛是个家境一般却渴望过贵妇生活的女子。去参加一次高档舞会朋友佛借了项链,却在舞会丢了项链,为了还债,她和丈夫辛苦工作了10年。10年将她变得又老又丑,最后却得知项链本是假的。
请柬  珍珠项链  手链及一些首饰 梳妆盒 扫帚
第一幕 [接到请柬]
Mathilde  Open the door!  “there’s something for you.”
皮:兴奋地敲门(扬了扬请柬)
玛:what什么东西?
“What do you want me to do with that?”
玛:(扔请柬)你叫我拿这东西怎么办呢?
“But, my dear, I thought you would be pleased. You never go out, and here’s a chance. You will see there all the official world.”
皮:但是,亲爱的,我原以为你一定很喜欢的,你从来不出门,这是一个机会!你在那儿可以看见所有的官员。(玛任性地背着脸,皮围着玛转,体现皮讨好妻子,而玛任性,不听话的)
“What do you want me to put on my back to go there?”
玛:可是,你打算让我穿什么去呢?(愤怒,瞪着皮)
“But the dress in which you go to the theater. That looks very well to me”
皮:(结结巴巴,尴尬)你上戏园子穿的那件衣裳,我觉得就很好,依我……
(玛哭)
What’s the matter?
皮:(不知所措,着急地)你怎么了?
“Nothing. Only I have no clothes, and in consequence I cannot go to this party.玛:(抑制悲痛,擦干泪,平静地)没有什么,只是,没有件象样的衣服,我不能去参加这个夜会。
“See here, Mathilde, how much would this cost, a proper dress, which would do on other occasions; something very simple?”
皮:(难过)好吧,玛蒂尔德,做一身合适的衣服——你在别的场合也能穿——很朴素的,得多少钱呢?
"I don't know exactly, but I think I could manage it with four hundred francs."
玛:(暗自盘算了一下,然后迟疑地)准数呢,我不知道,不过我想,有四百法郎就可以办到。
Gosh, I just kept such a sum, it seems, I dream of the shotgun, which will vanish
英语话剧剧本皮:(脸发白,面向观众,沮丧地)天啊,我恰好存着这么一笔款子,看来,我的猎梦,又成泡影了。
“All right. I will give you four hundred francs. But take care to have a pretty dress.”
皮:(对着玛)就这样吧,我给你四百法郎,不过你得把这件长衣裙做得好看些。
I will. It's very nice of you. Honey
玛:(开心地跳起,热烈地)我会的!你真好,亲爱的!
三天后
(玛坐在椅子上,沉思,面带忧愁)
"What is the matter? Come, you have seemed very strange these last three days."
皮:怎么啦,看看,这三天来你非常奇怪(温柔地,关切地)。
“It annoys me not to have a jewel, not a single stone, to put on. I shall look like distress. I would almost rather not go to this party.”
玛: 让我发愁的是一粒珍珠、一颗宝石都没有,没有什么好戴的,我处处带着穷酸气,我
还是不去参加这个夜会了。(略带埋怨)
“What a goose you are! Go find your friend, Mme. Forester, and ask her to lend you some jewelry. You know her well enough to do that.”
皮:(窘迫地立在一边,绞尽脑汁)哎呀,你真傻,向你的好朋友佛莱思节夫人借几样珠宝,不就成了?你跟她很有交情,这点事满可以办到的!
“That’s true. I had not thought of it
玛:(兴奋地从座位上跳起来,拉住皮袖子)真的,我倒没想到!
第二幕 借项链
玛:“叮咚,叮咚……”(按着门铃) hello(微笑 )你好
佛:Oh, Mathilde, so it's you!
玛:你能借我些珠宝吗Can you lend me some jewelry?
佛:(走向卧室去取梳妆盒)Of course, wait for me for a little while
"Choose, my dear."
佛:(微笑着)挑吧,亲爱的。
So many jewelry! Wow, a diamond necklace! Can I wear this necklace
玛:(打开梳妆盒,惊呆了)这么多珠宝啊!(突然发现一个青缎盒子,赶忙拿在手里,打开一看)(恳求的眼光望着佛)
Of course come on, let me help you
佛:当然可以,来,我来帮你。(拿过项链,帮玛戴上)
"Will you lend me this, only this?"
玛:(盯着镜子中的她,深情地笑了,这时的她觉得好幸福,觉得自己好高贵,于是,她转过身来对佛来思节夫人)珍妮,我可以借这个吗?我只借这一件。
"Why, yes, certainly."

版权声明:本站内容均来自互联网,仅供演示用,请勿用于商业和其他非法用途。如果侵犯了您的权益请与我们联系QQ:729038198,我们将在24小时内删除。