VISA Exemption 免签
转机 transfer
请出示护照和申报单。Your passport and declaration card, please.
是否有任何东西需要申报?Do you have anything to declare?旅途愉快英文
没有。No, I don't.
请打开这个袋子。Please open this bag.
这些东西是做何用?What are these?
这些是我私人使用的东西。These are for my personal use.
这些是给朋友的礼物。These are gifts for my friends.
你有携带任何酒类或香烟吗?Do you have any liquor or cigarettes?
是的,我带了两瓶酒。Yes, I have two bottles of whisky.
这个相机是我私人使用的。The camera is for my personal use.
你必须为这项物品缴付税金。You'll have to pay duty on this.
你还有其他行李吗?Do you have any other baggage?
好了!请将这张申报卡交给出口处的官员。O.K. Please give this declaration card to that officer at the exit.
Officer: May I see your passport please?
海关人员:我可以看一下您的护照吗?
Henry: Sure, Here you are. And this is the declaration form.
亨利:当然,给您。这是入境申请表。
Officer: What's the purpose of your visit?
海关人员:请问您此行的目的是什么?
Henry: I am here for sightseeing..
亨利:我来这儿观光旅游。
Officer: How long will you be staying?
海关人员:你打算待多长时间?
Henry: For five days.
亨利:5天以后就回去了。
海关人员:先生,请问您的包里有些什么?
Henry: Just camera, clothes, and some books.
亨利:只是照相机、衣服和一些书籍。
Officer: Would you mind opening the bag for me?
海关人员:请您把包打开让我看看行吗?
Henry: Alright.
亨利:好的。
海关: thank you. what` your occupation?
谢谢.您的职业是什么?
弗兰克: i`m a driver.
我是一名司机.
海关: are you here for tour?
您是来旅游的吗?
弗兰克: you are right.
你说对了.
Officer: OK. Enjoy your trip, sir.
海关人员:可以了。祝您旅途愉快,先生。
Henry: Thank you.
亨利:谢谢。
其实入关,不用说什么,很多时候你就微笑下,递给海关护照...他盖章就让你进
去了,下面是逻辑上可能的标准对话:
海关:where did you fly from? 或者 where have you come from?
你:from China
(如果你不给他护照,或者他需要别的东西会说:
May I have your passport and sth, please?)
海关:what is the purpose of your visit?
你: travel. (如果是探亲,就是 I'm visiting my relatives.)
海关:How long are you planning to stay?
你:Two weeks.
海关:Where will you be staying?
你:I'll be staying at a hotel。
VISA Exemption 免签
转机 transfer
版权声明:本站内容均来自互联网,仅供演示用,请勿用于商业和其他非法用途。如果侵犯了您的权益请与我们联系QQ:729038198,我们将在24小时内删除。
发表评论