《黑暗(1982)》完整中英文对照剧本
冲动变得无法被遏止
旅途愉快英文
The impulse had become irresistible.
对折磨他的狂怒之回应只有一个
There was only one answer to the fury that tortured him.
于是他犯下他的首宗谋杀
And so he committed his first act of murder.
他打破了最深的禁忌
He had broken the most deep-rooted taboo
但却发现没有罪恶感没有焦虑恐惧只感到自♥由♥
and found not guilt, not anxiety or fear but freedom.
所有阻挡在他面前的蒙羞之事
Every humiliation which stood in his way
都可以被扫到一边
could be swept aside
藉由这个简单的歼灭行动谋杀
by this simple act of annihilation: murder.
黑暗
谢了约翰我不在时你要处理一切
Thanks, John. Take care of everything while I'm gone.
-多谢了  -祝你旅途愉快尼尔先生
-Thanks. -Have a good trip, Mr Neal.
401号♥班机飞往罗马在报到处见
Flight 401 to Rome. See you inside at check-in.
飞往罗马的401航♥班♥的旅客请到7号♥门登机Flight 401 passengers, please proceed to gate 7.
飞往棕榈泉市的旅客约翰奥克利先生请到服务台
Mr John Oakley, passenger to Palm Springs, to information desk.
飞往罗马的旅客彼得尼尔先生请到服务台
Mr Peter Neal, passenger to Rome, to the information desk.
你好我是彼得尼尔你有我的讯息吗
Excuse me. Peter Neal. Do you have a message for me?
是的有一通你的电♥话♥  你可以用那边的电♥话♥ Oh yes, there's a call for you. You can take it over there.
谢谢你
Thank you.
你好
Hello?
是的是的听着珍妮
Yeah, yeah. Listen,
听着是的
< Yeah.
六周一直没有见你是有原因的
The reason why I haven't seen you for six weeks is
是的珍妮放松好吗放轻松
Yeah. Jane, take it easy, will you? Just take it easy.
听着我得挂了飞机要起飞了
Look, I'm going to hang up on you. My plane's been called.
听到了吗我真得挂了
Do you hear me? I'm just going to hang up on you.
明天好的就明天
Tomorrow. Yeah, tomorrow.
我明天会打电&hearts;话&hearts;给你好的再见
I'll try and call tomorrow. OK. Yeah. Bye.
抱歉
Oh, excuse me.
罗马
ROME
"本年度最佳惊悚书也许是近十年最佳"
THRILLER OF OR MAYBE THE DECADE
-是这个吗女士  -不是比这颜深
-Is this the one, madam? -No, darker.
听着你包里有什么打开包我说打开它
All right. What have you got in your bag? Open it! I said open it!
-跟我来我说跟我来  -放开我
-Come with me. I said come with me. -Leave me alone!
好了书在哪我需要那本书
Right! Where's the book? I want the book in your bag.
-
你有买♥&hearts;这本书的发&hearts;票&hearts;吗  -我正准备到柜台付帐-Do you have a receipt, Miss? -I was going to the cashier to pay for it.
你跟我说你还没拿书
You told me you didn't have a book.
怎么回事你以为你是谁
Hey, what is this? Who the fuck are you?
-我正要结账  -请到我的办公室来
-I was only going to pay for it. -Please, come along with me to my office.
-这边  -行啦我自己会走
-This way. -All right, I'm coming, I'm coming.
艾莎曼妮有12次在商店偷窃的纪录
Elsa Manni, 12 convictions for shoplifting.
-你现在应该得到教训了  -好吧我们可以商量一下
-You should have learned by now. -OK, listen. We can make a deal.
行啦只是一本书而已嘛
It was just a paperback, for Christ's sake.
我把我的地址给你你可以随时来我
I'll give you my address. For later, I mean. Anytime.
别这样饶了我吧你不是同志吧
Come on, give me a break. You're not gay, are you?
-你住在哪里  -在罗马
-Where do you live? -Here in Rome.
维狄拉卡梅尼街14号♥
Number 14, Via delle Camene.
-维狄拉卡梅尼街好的  -谢谢
-Via delle Camene. OK. -Thanks.
我们正在接近格陵兰的海岸
We're approaching the coast of Greenland.
我们预计在五个小时后抵达罗马
We expect to land in Rome in approximately five hours. 嘿过来
Come here!
进来啊
Come here!
小鬼
You pixie!
混&hearts;蛋♥  我会杀了你
You bitch! I'll kill you!
到这来我要宰了你
Come here! I'll kill you!
混&hearts;蛋♥
You bitch!
-嗨卡拉  -嗨
-Oh, hi, Carla! -Hi!
我的洗衣机坏了
The washing machine just broke.
-
你好吗  -我现在很好
-Are you OK? -I am now.
好谢谢你
Fine, thank you.
每个人都拿到资料了吗
Did everybody get this release?
-好样的布莫  -我来晚了吗
-Nice try anyway, Bullmer. -Am I too late?
不会你拿到资料了吗
No, did you get the release?
彼得彼得
Peter! Peter!
-彼得  -蒂达嗨
-Peter! -Tilde! Hi!
瞧瞧啊每次我看到你总是更漂亮了
Look at you! You're getting prettier every time I see you.
你还在写关于我的好事吗
Are you still writing nice things about me?
通常要先大约一个月的构思
Getting my notes together usually take me about a month,
然后大约三个月的实际写作时间
then the actual writing about three months.
-
嗨  -嗨蒂达
-Hi! -Hi, Tilde!
没错再两个月的修订时间
Yeah, two months for revisions, re-writes, proofs.
连续三本书就表示我几乎两年时间都没有停止写作
So, with three books in a row, it means I haven't stopped for two years. "黑影"是一本性别歧视的小说
"Tenebrae" is a sexist novel.
你为什么这么看不起女性
Why do you despise women so much?
性别歧视不我不认为它是性别歧视
Sexist? No, I don't think it's sexist.
女人是受害者
Women as victims, ciphers.
多毛的强壮男性英雄那些胡扯
The male heroes with their hairy macho bullshit.
-你怎么能说它不是呢  -蒂达你怎么了
-How can you say it isn't? -Tilde, what's the matter with you?
从你在纽约读书开始你已经认识我十年了
You've known me for ten years, ever since you studied in New York.
-你非常了解我我  -听着我在谈你的著作
-You know very well -Look, I'm talking about your work.
我不知道
Well, I don't know.
你想要我告诉你我支持两性平等权利的修正案吗
Would you like me to tell you that I supported the equal rights amendment? 好吧那么解释你的书
OK, so then explain the books.
你是用固定模式写作
Do you write to a fixed pattern,
还是出版商告诉你这种性别歧视小说可以更畅销
or do your publishers tell you this kind of sexism sells copies?
小我们为什么要做这个
Miss, why don't we do this?
我会安排你和尼尔先生的单独访问
Set up a separate interview with you and Mr Neal,
这样他才能掌握你们杂&hearts;志&hearts;的政策
and let him really come to grips with your magazine's attitude. 他才刚下飞机
He just got off a plane,
-你认为如何  -好吧
-Well, how would that be? -OK.
-我想时间到了  -好的
-I think it' -Uh-huh.
你们可以继续随意饮用吧台的饮料
You're welcome to drink the bar dry.
感谢你们的关注和感兴趣
Thank you very much for your attention and your interest.
明天打电&hearts;话&hearts;给我我们再约时间见面
By the way, call me tomorrow, and we'll set up a meeting.
再见各位再见
Arrivederci, arrivederci. Ciao!
我妈妈希望你打电&hearts;话&hearts;给她
Hey! My mother was hoping you'd call.
告诉她我会打我很想见到她
Tell her I will. I'd love to see her.
-你知道你变得非常强悍吗  -我在学习
-You're getting very talented. -I'm learning.
那些女同志想要你的卵蛋因为她们自己没有
Those dykes want your balls because they haven't got their own. -那是什么  -你说我的帽子吗
-What is that? -The hat you mean?
在罗马的店里买♥&hearts;的不错吧
Bought it in a shop here in Rome. Nice, eh? Suits me.
-戴起来温暖吗  -试试看
-Isn't it warm? -Try it.
不用了
No, no.
-会掉下来吗  -掉下来
-Doesn't it drop off? -Drop off?

版权声明:本站内容均来自互联网,仅供演示用,请勿用于商业和其他非法用途。如果侵犯了您的权益请与我们联系QQ:729038198,我们将在24小时内删除。