生活大爆炸--第11季第11集-美剧-字幕-对白-中英文对照-看电影学英语...
nice是什么中文意思
Previously on The Big   《生活大爆炸》前情提要
Want to grab some lunch?  想去吃午饭吗
You know what? I don't think so.  你猜怎么着  不去
Oh, let me guess, you're not eating  我来猜猜看  你不吃饭
because the mean girls circled your chubby bits in marker?  是因为刻薄女们用笔把你胖的部位圈出来了
No. That, that right there.  不  是这个  你刚才说的这个
That's the reason. You're always making fun of me.  这就是原因  你总是在取笑我
Those are just jokes.  那些都是玩笑话而已
It's my way of saying that we're friends,  我用这种方式来表达我们是朋友
and it wouldn't hurt you to drop a few.  再说你减个几斤又不会死
15 years of constant ridicule.  15年来你总是在奚落我
I-I think our relationship has become toxic.  我觉得我们的关系已经变得有毒了
What are you saying?  你这是什么意思
I think you and I need to spend some time away from each other.  我觉得我们需要分开一段时间
Look, I...  听着  我...
I can see you're upset,   看得出你不开心  但是...
I'm gonna need some ground rules.  我需要知道一些基本规则
While we're apart, can I see other needy Indian men?  分开期间  我能否约其他缠人的印度男
Get out!  滚出去
Get out!  时至今日
Oh, Stuart, two questions:  斯图尔特  我有两个问题
Do you have the new Aquaman,  你有最新的《水行侠》漫画吗
and do you mind if I use your back room to smoke some meat?  还有你介不介意我在你后屋熏肉
Well, since it's you asking,  鉴于问的人是你
I'm gonna guess that's not a euphemism.  我猜熏肉应该没有别的隐晦含义
Why are you smoking meat?  所以你为什么要熏肉啊
And why are you reading Aquaman?  还有你为什么开始看《水行侠》这种玩意了
I am trying to make Amy a historically accurate  我想给艾米做一顿符合历史的
Little House on the Prairie dinner for her birthday,   《草原小屋》风格生日晚餐  至于
漫画...
美国大西部拓荒风格儿童小说  1932年出版的背景设在1870到80年间的
I want to be able to say I was reading it before it was cool.  则是以防日后它火的时候好显摆自己早看过了
Wow, well, that's actually really sweet.  还真是有心呢
The dinner thing. The Aquaman thing's dumb.  我是说晚餐的事  《水行侠》的事太了
直到新的电影中了型男演出才翻身  水行侠曾是人气低又总被漫迷吐槽的弱鸡侠
Isn't Halley's birthday the same as Amy's?  对了  哈雷的生日跟艾米生日同天对吧
Yeah, but we're not doing anything big 'cause she's one,  不过我们没有要盛大庆祝  她才一岁
Bernadette's on bed rest, and  伯纳黛特在卧床养胎
I'm lazy.  而我是懒蛋
Hey, guys.  你们好啊
- Hello.  - Hey.  -你好啊  -你来啦
Howard.  霍华德兄
Raj.  拉杰同志
Excuse me.  失陪了
Really? Is this still happening?  不是吧  你们还在闹别扭啊
I'm willing to make up, but someone's being a baby.  我很乐意重修旧好  但某人像个婴儿似的
Ooh! I do love a riddle. Oh, let me see.  我最爱谜语了  我来猜猜
See, my first guess would be Halley,  我第一个会猜哈雷
but that'd be strange to accuse her of being a baby  不过骂她像个婴儿有点不合理
'cause she is a baby. Um...  因为她本来就是婴儿
I suppose it could be Stuart;  我想或许是斯图尔特
his head does have a certain milky scent.  他的小脑袋有某种婴儿奶香
  不过嘛...
I-It's me, Sheldon. He-He's calling me a baby.  是我  谢尔顿  他是在骂我闹婴儿脾气
No, I don't know. I saw Leonard put his keys in his mouth today.  不好说  我今天还看到莱纳德把钥匙放嘴里
You're a grown man; act like it.  你都是个成年人了  别那么幼稚
Big talk coming from a guy holding an Archie comic book.  一个读《阿奇漫画》的人  真好意思说这种大话
Big talk coming from a guy holding an Archie comic book.  内容是一个高中生的冒险故事
Hey, werewolf Jughead is not your dad's Jughead.  《狼人加戈》比你老爸生的傻子[加戈]强多了
Hey, werewolf Jughead is not your dad's Jughead.  这是阿奇的挚友加戈.佐纳斯的个人番外篇
Come on, you guys have been friends forever. Quit fighting.  别这样  你们都当朋友那么多年了  别吵了
I have an extra ticket  我有两张去
to the opening of The Last Jedi tonight.  今晚《星球大战》新电影首映的票
It was gonna be Howard's, but you can have it.  本来一张要给霍华德  现在给你吧
You two had a good run.  过去虽美  缘分已尽
Uh, who wants to go see Last Jedi again tonight?  今晚谁想再去看一次《星战8》
- Mm, I'm in. - Me, too.  -我要去  -我也要
It'll be nice to see the parts I missed while I was blinking.  这样能补上我眨眼时错过的部分
Hey, guys, there's a change of plans.  各位  计划有变
We are having a party for Halley's birthday after all.  我们最终还是决定为哈雷办生日派对
Turns out Bernadette and "Anyone who's not a heartless monster"  原来伯纳黛特与"任何不是没心没肺恶魔"的人
thinks that's the right thing to do.  都会觉得应该举办
I don't like kids, but I do like birthday cake.  我不喜欢小孩  不过我喜欢生日蛋糕
Oh, wait, will there be sugary icing flowers on it?  等等  蛋糕上会有糖霜裱花吗
I don't know.  我不知道
I'll risk it.  我愿意以身犯险
But if I have a tantrum and have to leave early, you'll know why.  如果我闹脾气又提早走  原因不说你也懂
- Here you go. - Here you go.  -给你  -给你
See you two there.  两位到时候见
Are you kidding me?  你不是吧
You're not gonna invite me to Halley's birthday?  你不邀请我去哈雷的生日派对吗
I'm her godfather; that means something.  我是她的干爸  这可不是白叫
Or-- hear me out on this-- it doesn't.  或者...  听我说...  就是白叫
Okay, that's enough.  好了  够了

版权声明:本站内容均来自互联网,仅供演示用,请勿用于商业和其他非法用途。如果侵犯了您的权益请与我们联系QQ:729038198,我们将在24小时内删除。