英语六级知识点(合集14篇)
英语六级知识点(合集14篇)
英语六级知识点 第1篇
    Give someone a buzz 的意思是“给某人挂个电话”。
    A: Why should someone get up the nerve to callanother person’s names? Most of these people knowit’s degrading to do 
    为何有人要鼓起勇气去嘲弄别人。大多数人都知道很丢脸。
    B: This has something to do with the emotionalaspect of the 
    这和心理有关。
    A: I never seem to get up the nerve to curse othersor call their 
    对于我来说,鼓起勇气去诅咒或者嘲弄别人,好像不需要什么勇气。
    B: You have more self-control than they  Besides, your anger is not strong enough toforce
you to do  If one gets up the nerve to do anything, to kill himself for instance, hehave a stronger driver for the action than the consequence he’ll have to 
    你比他们的自制力更强。此外,你的火气还没有那么强烈驱使你那么做。如果一个人鼓起勇气去做事情,比如自杀,他采取行动的驱动力要比承担后果的驱动力强烈。
    知识点分析:
    Get up the nerve的意思是“鼓起勇气”。
    A: I got the wind of the fact that Ken left his 
    我听说Ken离开他妻子了。
    B:  Anna told me that their marriage broke 
    是的,Anna告诉我他们的婚姻破裂了。
    A: Do you know why?
    你知道原因吗?
    B: She didn’t say much but I think there must be athird person 
    她没有说很多,但是我想一定是有第三者插足。
    A: How do you know that?
    你怎么知道的?
    B : I saw Ken had dinner with the same lady several 
    我看见好几次他跟同一个女人共进晚餐。
    知识点分析:
    Get wind of的意思是“听到某事的风声,听到秘密消息”。
    A: That is why I am picking your  You must help me to sort things out so that I will be able to get her 
    这就是我为何请教你的原因了,你得帮我想个办法让我能引起她的注意。
    B: You must use some 
    你 必须耍点小花招了。
    A: But what gimmick can I use?
    可是我能耍什么花招呢?
    B: Let’s find another time and have a good  Maybe we can come up with some good 
    咱么另外个时间好好聊聊吧啊,也许会拿出些好主意来。
英语六级知识点 第2篇
    stage fright是名词短语,其意思为“怯场”。它经常与动词get连用,即为: get a stage fright。
    A : I am 
    我真有点迷惑不解。
    B: What is the matter?
    怎么啦?
    A : You really believe what he says?
    你真相信他说的话?
    B: But frankly speaking, he has never fluffed 
    坦率地说,他从来就没有把你放在眼里。
英语六级知识点 第3篇
    Give mouth to的意思是“把……说出去,泄露出去”。
    A: I dislike Helen  she is always giving 
    我现在很讨厌Helen,她总是装模作样。
    B: Maybe she thinks she came back from 
    也许她自己觉得她从国外回来吧。
    A: What of it?
    那有什么了不起?
    B: 
    可不是。
英语六级知识点 第4篇
    Give oneself airs的意思是“装模作样”。
    A: Will you give your friends a buzz and put out afeeler to see if they like to offer me a loan?
    给你的朋友打个电话,看看他能否给我贷点款?
    B: Give them a buzz? What can I say to them? Saythat you want a loan?
    给他们打电话?说什么呢?说你想贷款?
花枝招展的意思
    A: I just want to make sure that there is possibilityof giving us a 
    我就是想看看有没有这个可能。
    B: And they, too, want to make sure their loan is 

版权声明:本站内容均来自互联网,仅供演示用,请勿用于商业和其他非法用途。如果侵犯了您的权益请与我们联系QQ:729038198,我们将在24小时内删除。