摩登家庭 -第2季第6集-字幕-对白-中英文对照-看美剧学英语-打印-
- Hi honey, breakfast will be ready in a minute. - Hi.  -早啊宝贝  早饭就快好了  -早
My ha-a-a-nd!  我的手-手-手
Very funny, mom.  好好笑哦  老妈
I know it's Halloween.  我知道今天是万圣节啦
Nice fake hand.  假手挺逼真啊
We love Halloween.  我们超爱万圣节
Especially Claire.  尤其是克莱尔
It's my favorite holiday.  我最爱的节日  没有之一
Ever since I was a kid, I loved scary things.  从小我就喜欢惊悚恐怖的东东
If there was a new horror movie in town,  每次新上一部恐怖片
I was the first in line.  我肯定第一个去排队
"One, please."  "一张票  谢谢"
Then I met Phil.  后来我遇到了菲尔
"Two, please."  "两张票  谢谢"
"Two, please."  《摩登家庭》第二季第六集
Okay.  好了
All right. Do me.  搞定  帮我拉一下
Do me, do me, do me.  拉呀  拉呀  拉呀
Cam, I have to say, I feel kind of sexy.  小卡  我得说  我穿这个还挺性感
Well, squeaky sexy,   性感得吱吱直响  但...
You know I'd be enjoying this more  你知道  如果不是这么讨厌万圣节万圣节是什么意思呀
if Halloween wasn't such a tough day for me.  我觉得老公穿成这样儿也挺好的
But I want you to go   但我想你打扮停当去上班
and knock their socks off.  让他们羡慕嫉妒恨
Well, my last job was at a pretty conservative law firm.  之前我一直在一间古板保守的律所工作
No one there would ever dress up for Halloween.  没有人会在万圣节装扮自己
But apparently at this   但很明显现在这间律所...
Um, right now I'm thinking either vampire or werewolf.  呃  我在想是扮成吸血鬼呢  还是狼人呢
Every year it's harder to decide.  每年都让我很伤脑筋啊
Wait, wait, wait. I-I'm sorry.  等一下  等一下  不好意思
Wait. So people really come to work in costumes here?  等等  请问你们真的穿着戏服来上班吗
Are you kidding? It's epic, bro!  开玩笑吗  这可是传统啊伙计
Epic.  传统
I'm already the new guy.  我是新来的
I don't want to be the nonpartipation guy, too.  我可不想和大伙儿格格不入
Not on my watch.  有我在就不会
Unfortunately, Halloween was marred for me personally  不幸的是  我对万圣节的爱在很久之前
by an incident long ago.  就因为某件事戛然而止了
Now it's just a day I have to get through.  现在能撑过这一天我都觉得命大
So you've said.  你又来了
All right, so, everybody has to be here at 5:30  好了  大家下午五点半在这儿集合
to rehearse our house of horrors.  为晚上的鬼屋活动做准备
You guys have your costumes ready?  你们都准备好要打扮成什么了吗
Yeah, but it's a secret.  好了  不过暂时保密
Me and Manny came up with something together.  我和曼尼一起弄的
I love that!  太棒了
- Can I have some candy? - No.  -我现在能吃点糖吗  -不行
How 'bout you, Alex?  你呢  艾丽克斯
Well, I haven't really thought about it.  我没空考虑这个
I've got, like, three huge exams tomorrow.  我明天有三门很重要的考试
Honey, you can't just slap something together at the last minute.  宝贝  万圣节装扮可不能临时抱佛脚啊
You know, if you gave this costume half as much time  你知道吗  如果你能把花功课上的时间
and attention as you give your homework,  分一半给准备今晚的着装
you wouldn't be in this situation.  也不至于像现在这样儿
Can I remind you, you have one child who's not mediocre?  提醒你一下  你有个孩子是读书天才哦
Check it. I'm a scary black cat.  这身怎么样  恐怖猫女装
The only person that costume scares is me.  吓不倒别人  倒是把我吓得心肝乱颤
- Go change it. - To what?  -去换一身  -换成什么
I don't know. One of your old costumes.  随便什么  你以前穿过的吧
Honey, trust me.  宝贝  相信我
I am sparing you an entire day  如果不换的话  你一整天
of guys asking you if you have a rough tongue.  都会被男人问  你的舌头是否也如猫般有摩擦快感
Hello.  喂
Hi. Dad. It's me.  喂  爸  是我
I wanted to make sure you and Gloria were ready for tonight.  我就是问问你和歌洛莉亚准备好今晚活动了没
- What's tonight? - What do you mean, what is tonight?  -今晚什么活动  -你不会全忘光了吧
Dad, it's Halloween. You know this.  爸  今晚万圣节啊  你知道的
Calm down, Morticia, I'm just teasing you.  别着急  莫蒂莎  我逗你呢
Calm down, Morticia, I'm just teasing you.  连环画《亚当斯一家》女主角  生活在恐怖古堡中的怪人
We'll be there.  晚上见
Yeah, but in costume this time.  好  但是要穿戏服来
You can't just show up with a backwards baseball cap  这次你不能再像去年那样反戴着棒球帽
and call yourself Snoop Dogg like you did last year.  还自称是斯路普·道格[黑人嘻哈歌星]
I didn't even know who that guy was.  我压根儿就不知道那人是谁
Haley turned my hat around and told me to say it.  是海莉把我帽子反过来还叫我这么说的
I thought he was a dog detective.  我以为他是什么寻狗侦探呢
Listen, don't worry. We got the whole thing worked out.  听着  别担心  我们已经准备好了
Bye-bye.  拜拜
- Hola, Jay! - Where are you?  -哈啰  杰  -你在哪儿
I have Manny in the carpool,  我捎了曼尼和他同学一程
and we're going to the dropout.  偶们就快到"辍学区"了
Dropout? You mean that Eddie kid?  辍学?  你是说那个叫埃迪的小孩吗
Yeah, he's a moron.  他确实兮兮的
No, the dropout,  不是啦
where you drop the kids in the school.  就是学校里让孩子们下车的地儿
She means "Drop-off."  她意思是"下客区"
That's what I said.  偶就是这么说滴呀
Listen, did you ever do anything about costumes  听着  你准备好今晚
for Claire's thing tonight?  克莱尔那活动要穿的了吗
I'm going to pick them up this afternoon.  偶下午就去取

版权声明:本站内容均来自互联网,仅供演示用,请勿用于商业和其他非法用途。如果侵犯了您的权益请与我们联系QQ:729038198,我们将在24小时内删除。