Underworld: Evolution《黑夜传说2:进化(2006)》完整中英文对照剧本_百 ...
My God.Brother,what have you done?
天哪  兄弟  你都干了些什么啊?
Yet again we arrive to witness this monster's aftermath.
我们又一次目睹了这只野兽的暴行
I will not tolerate this any longer,Marcus.
马库斯  我不能再忍♥受下去了
Your brother must be stopped.
我们必须阻止你兄弟
It ends tonight.
从今晚开始
We must move quickly,before they turn.
在他们变形之前  我们得快点行动
Is he still here?
他还在这儿吗?
Yes.
没错
Viktor,he must not be harmed.
维克多  我们不能伤害他
I gave you my word,did I not?
我答应过你了  不是吗?
But William must be controlled.
但是威廉必须被控制住
Burn the bodies.
烧了尸体
Search the outbuildings.
搜索现场
Form two groups.You,douse them with fuel.
分两队  你  把油倒到他们身上  是  长官
Yes,sir. -Marcus.
马库斯
Stay with me.
留在我身边
Give me the torch.
给我火把
They're turning!
他们变身了!
They're turning!
他们变身了!
Retreat to the woods.-I'll stay and fight. You need my help.
撤退到森林里去  我要留下来作战  你需要我的帮助
I need you alive.
开学了的作文
我需要你活着
If you die,we all die.
如果你死了  我们就都活不成
Now,go.
立刻走!
Go!
走啊!
We found him.-And?
我们发现他了  怎么样?
We need more men.-Find Amelia.
我们需要更多人手  去阿米莉娅
Amelia,we found William.
阿米莉娅  我们到威廉了
Surround him!
包围他!
Take him down.
抓住他!
No.
不!
Leave him be.
别伤害他
Stop this,you're killing him.
住手  你会杀了他的
More!
加大力量
William.
威廉
Marcus!
马库斯!
He was not to be harmed.
你不应伤害他的
Place him in my charge as
按照我们约定的那样  把他交给我…
...or you will pay for your deceit.
…否则你会为食言而付出代价
And you will learn your place.
那你就会知道自己的下场了
Your sympathy for this beast is foolish.
你对这头野兽的同情简直是愚蠢到顶
Your brother is entirely beyond control.
你兄弟已经完全失控了
It will be done my way.手机信号
事情要按照我的方法进行
You know well the consequences if you
你明明知道杀死我或者威廉…
...or William.
…结局将会如何
If you so much as speak his
如果你再敢提及他的名字…
...you will have chosen that future for him.
…那你就为他选好了结局
What is thy will,my lord?
主人  我能如何为您效劳呢?
Imprisonment for all time.
把他永远地关起来
Far from you.
离你越远越好
For six centuries I was a loyal soldier of the Vampire clan.
六个世纪以来  我一直是吸血鬼家族里的忠实斗士
But I was betrayed.
但是我被出♥卖♥♥♥了
The war was not as it had seemed.
这场战争不像表面看起来那样
In one night,the lies that had united our kind had been exposed.
一夜之间  维系我们家族的谎言被揭穿
Kraven,
克莱恩  我们的二把手…
...had formed a secret alliance
…和卢西安建立了秘密同盟…
...ruler of the
…他是狼人的领袖…
...to overthrow Viktor,our leader.
…想联手篡夺我们领袖维克多的交椅
But Kraven's lust for power and domination had failed.
但克莱恩对权力和统治的追求以失败告终
Viktor was not the saviour I had been led to believe.
维克多也并非传言中的救世主
He had betrayed us all.
他背叛了我们整个种族
Soon the hunt will be on for his killer.
不久  大家便会开始寻杀死他的凶手
I have but one ally left.
我仅剩下唯一的一个伙伴
迈克尔…
劳保用品管理制度>汉族的资料...the human descendant of Corvinus.
…科维努斯的人类后裔
Neither Vampire
既非吸血鬼亦非狼人…
...but a hybrid.
…他是一个混血儿
It's only a matter of time before we're found.
我们被发现只是迟早的事
黑夜传说
进化
My only hope now is to awak
我现在唯一的希望就是唤醒马库斯…
...our last
…我们最后一个活着的长老…
...and expose
…并告诉他真♥相♥…
...before Kraven tries to murder him while he's still in hibernation.
…还要抢在克莱恩在休眠期杀死他之前
Kraven knows he's no match for him awake.
克莱恩知道他苏醒后自己便不是对手
Perfect.
好极了
This thing's been dead for weeks.
它死了好几周了
I thought Lycans went back to their human form when they die.
我以为狼人死后会变成人形的
拾人牙慧造句
They do. It's been given a serum to
的确  但这只被注射了试剂来停止退化…
...so it can be studied.
…以便作为研究对象
How can you tell?
你是怎么知道的?
Not quite your department,I guess.
我猜  这里并不是你的公♥寓♥
I just killed them. I didn't pay much attention to their anatomy.
我刚杀了他们  我只是对他们的身体结构感兴趣
How long can we stay here? -Not long.
我们能在这呆多久?不久
These safe houses are linked together on
这些“安全屋”都连在主控网上…
...with motion sensors revealing which ones are active.
…活动传感器会探测出哪些里面有活动
燕山月似钩的前一句Someone could have picked us up already.
有人可能已经发现我们了
There's only about an hour till daylight.
离天亮只剩下大约一小时
Can you make it back to the mansion before sunrise?
你能在天亮前回到公♥馆♥吗?
Just. -Okay,let's get what we need and go.
刚刚好  好吧  我们拿上东西就走
No.
I'm going alone.
我一个人去
Open it.
打开
Marcus?
马库斯
The blood memories of this
这令人肮脏的血液中储存的记忆…
...have shown me that your treachery knows no bounds.
…已经告诉了我你的无♥耻♥背叛
My lord,I can explain.
主人  你听我解释
Why would I listen to
我为什么要听你的谎言…
...when the journey to
…当探知真♥相♥的路途…
...is so much sweeter?

版权声明:本站内容均来自互联网,仅供演示用,请勿用于商业和其他非法用途。如果侵犯了您的权益请与我们联系QQ:729038198,我们将在24小时内删除。