英语对话
1.先生/女士,您好!请问有什么可以帮您?
How do you do .Is there anything I can do for you?
2.您需要办理什么位置的座位(靠前、靠窗、靠走道等)?
What kind of seat do you want ,front row ,a window seat or an aisle seat ?
3.先生/女士,旅途愉快。
We wish you a pleasant journey,sir/madam.
4.您需要什么等级的舱位?
Do you want to fly first class or economy?
5.如果是商务舱,价格比经济舱贵30% :如果是头等舱,价格比经济舱贵50%
Business class is 30% and first class is 50% more expensive than economy.什么是燃油附加费
6.燃油附加费800公里以内的收50元,800公里以外的收80元。
You are charged 50 yuan within 800 km and 80 yuan over 800km for additional fuel charge.
7.有更早的航班吗?
Do you have an earlier flight?
8.根据航空公司的规定,如果退票,需要扣除。。。。。。元的退票手续费。
According to the airline regulations ,if you want to refund the ticket ,you have to pay ……as a refund fee.
9.对不起你的客票是不得签转、不得签转、不得更改。
I am sorry your ticket can not be changed.
10.您需要保险吗?保险是20元一份。
Do you want to buy insurance?20yuan for each ticket.
11.这个我可能帮不到你,请您见谅。
Sorry I am afraid I can not help you .
12.如果你在动身前一天打电话订票的话,价格会低一点。
If you make a telephone reservation one or two days ahead of your departure ,the ticket price will be cheaper.
13.因为现在是交易会,机票比较紧张。我可以反这个预订保留到……如果你想确保这个票价,但你必须在动身日至少一周付款,你打算怎样呢?
Because it is during the trade fair period now, tickets are limited. I can keep the reservation until…… .If you are sure you want this ticket, you have to pay at least a week ahead of your departure..
14.我帮您换到前排的座位(或第8排)
Can I change my seat to the front row or the 8 row?
15.我喜欢坐在飞机前(后)部。
I like sitting in the front of the flight/ at the back of the flight.
16.您的目地是哪里,你也想换(目的地)吗?
What is your destination ?Do you want to change it ,too?
17.对不起,小,那次飞机位子全满了。
I am sorry, miss ,that flight is fully booked.
18.如果你想保证这个价格,最好现在付款。
If you want to have the ticket at this price ,you need to pay right now.
19.让我查下,很幸运,还有一张机机票,该是你的了。
Let me check. You are luck. There is still one seat left on the flight. It is yours
20.那天的机票已经全满了。
The flight on that day is fully booked.
21.直到星期五都没票了。
We will not have any tickets until Friday.
22.您可以在贵宾厅时享受免费的茶水、点心、饮料,有专人为您办牌,你还可以在里面上网、看电视、杂志、报纸等,到时间会有人提醒您登机。整个易登机服务费用是150元,祝您旅途愉快!
You can enjoy free tea, dim sum and drinks in the VIP lounge. We will check in for you there  and you can use the internet, watch TV, read magazines and newspapers. We will remind you of your boarding time. The fee for easy boarding is 150 yuan. We wish you a pleasant journey.
23.请务必在航班起前至少2小时前办理乘机手续。
Please be sure to check in 2hours ahead of departure.
24.对不起让你久等了,真不巧,这个航班车一个座位都没有了,我建议您到机场值机柜台候补这个航班.I am sorry for keeping you waiting. This flight has been fully booked. I suggest you to go to the airport to register at the standby counter.

版权声明:本站内容均来自互联网,仅供演示用,请勿用于商业和其他非法用途。如果侵犯了您的权益请与我们联系QQ:729038198,我们将在24小时内删除。