出租车英语
Are you Mr. Black? I’ve come to pick you up. 您是布莱克先生吗?我是来接您的。
Can I help you? 我能为您效劳吗?
Please get in. =Please step in. =Please hop in. 请上车。
Welcome to take my taxi! 欢迎乘坐我的出租车!
Let me help you with your luggage. 我来帮您拿行李。
Can I put these bags in the trunk? 我把这些包放到行李箱里行吗?
Would you like any help? =Need some help, sir? 要帮忙吗?
Please step in from this side. 请从这边上车。
Where to? =Where are you going?=Where would you like to go? 去哪儿?
Pardon? =I beg your pardon. 对不起,您能再说一遍吗?
Which airport? 哪个机场?
May I have a look at the address? 我能看一下地址吗?
Could you show me that place on the map? 您能在地图上给我指出来吗?
Please point out the way to there as we go along. 请在沿途告诉我怎么走。
It’s only a twenty-minute drive. 开车只有二十分钟的路程。
A: Is that place far from here? 那个地方离这儿远吗?
B: It’s only a twenty-minute drive. 开车只有二十分钟的路程。
We’ll be there in ten minutes. 我们十分钟就能到那儿。
A: I’m in a hurry. 我很赶时间。
B: We’ll be there in ten minutes. 我们十分钟就能到那儿。
I’m not sure. But I will try my best. 我没有把握,但我尽力而为。
A: Can you get there before 3 o’clock? 你能在三点之前到那儿吗?
B: I’m not sure. But I will try my best. 我没有把握,但我尽力而为。
Please buckle up. =Please fasten your seat belt. 请系好安全带。
Slam the door, please请用力关门。
A: I want to go to the airport?我想去机场。
B: Yes, get in, please!行,上车吧。
A: Could you speak English?您会说英语吗?
B: I can speak a little English.我会讲一点点。
A: Could you understand me?您明白我说的意思吗?
B: Sorry, I don’t understand you, will you speak slowly?不好意思,我不明白,请您说慢一点。
A: What’s the time now?请问几点了?
B: It’s nine o’clock.九点了。
A: How long are you going to stay in Wuhan?您在武汉呆多久?
B: I will stay in Wuhan for six days.我在武汉要停留六天。
A: What day is it today?今天星期几?
B: It’s Monday. ( Tuesday\ Wednesday\ Thursday\ Friday\ Saturday\ Sunday)今天星期一。
A: I want to go to the QinChuan Hotel?我要去晴川阁饭店。
B: Sorry, I don’t know the way to that place.对不起,我不知道那个地方怎么走。
A: Please wait for me. I want to go somewhere else.请等我一下。我还要去其它的地方。
B: Sure.行。
A: How much shall I pay?我要付多少钱?
B: You should pay 50 Yuan6jiao, Sir.五十块六角,先生。
A: Could you drive faster?您能再开快一点吗?
B: Sorry, I can’t.不好意思,不行。
P: Hi! Taxi!喂!出租车!
D: Good morning! Welcome to Wuhan. Where’re you going?早上好!欢迎来到武汉。您去哪儿?
P: The Yellow Crane Tower.黄鹤楼。
D: Ok, get in, please!好。请上车!
D: Excuse me. Are you Wang Ling?对不起,您是不是王玲?
P: Yes, I’m.是,我是。
D: Your car is waiting at the gate. Follow me, please!您要的车已在门口等。请跟我来。
P: Just a moment, please. I have two suitcases with me over there.
请等一下。那边还有我的两只箱子。
D: Can I help you?需要我帮忙吗?
P: Yes, please. Can I put my luggage in the trunk?
好的,请帮我一下。我可以把行李放在车后厢吗?
D: Of course.当然可以。
P: Thank you.谢谢!
D: I’m afraid we are in a traffic jam.恐怕我们堵车了。
P: How long will we be held up?我们大概要堵多长时间。
D: I’m not sure.我不能肯定。
P: How long will it take to walk there?步行去那儿有多远?
D: It’s too far to walk. Shall we take another road?步行去太远了。我们改道走行吗?
P: Good!太好了!
D: Hold the belt, please. I’m making a turn now.请系好安全带,我要拐弯了。
D: Here we are.我们到了。
P: How much is it?多少钱?
D: That’s seventy Yuan.七十块。
P: Here is a hundred Yuan and keep the change.这是一百元,不用了。
D: We are not allowed to accept tips. Take your change and receipt, please!
我们不收小费。请您拿好零和发票。
D: What a nice day! Do you want some music?今天天气真好!您要听音乐吗?how are you是什么意思
P: That’s great! But do you mind closing the air conditioning?
好极了。不过,你是否介意把空调关了?
D: Of course not.当然不。
P: Excuse me. I’d like to wash my hands. Could you stop at the nearest toilet?
对不起。我想洗手。你能在最近的洗手间停一下吗?
D: Ok. \ All right! 可以。
Class 3:How are you today? (的士英语第三课:你今天好吗?)
Last time we learned how to ask a passenger about where he wants to go , and we practiced the magic sentence “Where do you want to go ? ”. Today , we are going to learn how to start a conversation with a passenger. So , today’s magic sentence is“How are you ?”(上次课我们学习了怎样招呼客人,我们的魔术句子是“你想要去那里?”。今天,我们要学习如何和客人进行交流,我们要练习的魔术句子是“你好吗?”)
First of all, let’s check whether you still remember last class , listen to the dialogue we learned last time , see if you can repeat with us ,ready?(首先,让我们来检查一下你是不是还记得上次课的对话,试着和我们一起说,准备好了吗?)
P: Hi, taxi ! (出租车!)D : Yes ,madam , where do you want to go ? (是的,太太,你想要去哪呢?)P : Please take me to Xinhua bookstore. (请送我去新华书店。)D : Please get in. (请上车吧。)
Now, listen to the dialogue for today.(现在,听听今天的对话吧。)
D:Taxi?
P:Yes, I want to go Peace Hotel.
D:Sure,please get on.
P:Thank you.(after getting on)
版权声明:本站内容均来自互联网,仅供演示用,请勿用于商业和其他非法用途。如果侵犯了您的权益请与我们联系QQ:729038198,我们将在24小时内删除。
发表评论