The-Fox-and-the-Tiger(狐假虎威)-5人英语话剧剧本中英对照
The Fox and the Tiger(狐假虎威) 5人英语话剧剧本中英对照,《狐假虎威》是一则流传了千余年的寓言故事。狐狸假借老虎的威势。比喻依仗别人的势力欺压人。用表演来诠释狐假虎威的含义。
旁白:Hello, everyone. Today we are going to perform a drama. The name of the drama is “The Fox and the Tiger”. Where are they? Let’s welcome the Tiger.
大家好!今天我们要给大家表演一个话剧。话剧的名字叫做“狐假虎威”。我们的小演员们在哪里呢?下面然我们首先有请老虎登场!
Scene 1 第一幕
Tiger: I’m a great tiger. I’m very strong. I’m very brave. I’m the    of the forest. But now I’m very hungry. I must find a little animal to be my dinner. Oh, there’s nothing here. Oh, I’m very hungry. (Sleep soundly)
老虎: 我是一只伟大的老虎。 我非常强壮。(挥动手臂展示自己的强壮) 而且非常勇敢。 我是森林的国王(竖起大拇指说明自己是国王)。但我现在非常饿(摸摸肚皮)
我必须到一只小动物做晚餐。噢,我好饿。 (酣然昏眠)
Fox: I’m a fox. You can see, I’m pretty and lovely. I’m good at cheating and telling lies. Just now I cheated a crow. I got a piece of meat from her mouth. Mm, Mm, Mm. How delicious it is!
狐狸: 我是狐狸。 您能看出来,我是如此的俏丽和可爱(指着自己可爱的脸蛋)。我擅长于欺诈和撒谎。 我刚才一只乌鸦,从她的嘴里骗走了一块肉。 啊啊啊。 它多么可口啊!(抹一下嘴,表示美味)
Tiger: Ah, a fox. A good meal. Ah, a good meal.
老虎:,一只狐狸。 一顿餐。 ,一顿餐。(惊讶且喜出望外的感觉)
Fox: Oh, my God! What should I do? Yes, I have a good idea. Yes, a good idea. Hello! Tiger! How are you?
狐狸: 噢,天啊! 我该怎么办? (害怕的感觉,赶紧转身背对老虎)对,我有一个好想法。
,一个好想法(手指饶头,想出好主意,随即淡定转身面对老虎)。 你好! 老虎! 你好吗?(热情的和老虎挥手打招呼)
Tiger: Not so good. I’m very hungry now. I want to eat you.
老虎: 不那么好。(摇摇脑袋) 我现在非常饿(摸摸肚子)。 我想要吃了你(张牙舞爪,要吃掉狐狸的架势)
Fox: Oh, my dear! I’m the    of the forest! You can not eat me
狐狸: 噢,亲爱!我是森林的国王!(对自己竖起大拇指,然后惊讶的看着老虎)你不能吃我!(向老虎摇手)
Tiger: Are you the    of the forest?
老虎: 英语话剧剧本你才是森林的国王?(老虎装作疑惑)
Fox: If you don’t believe me, just follow me and see who is the    of the forest.
狐狸: 如果您不相信我,跟上我,我们瞧瞧谁是才是森林的国王。(大拇指指向身后,示意老虎跟随自己身后)
Tiger: Ok. Let’s go.
老虎: 好。 我们(比个ok的手势)
Scene 2 第二幕
Rabbit: I’m a rabbit. I like to eat carrots. Ah, a big Carrot.
兔子: 我是兔子。(蹦蹦跳跳跑出来) 我喜欢吃胡萝卜。Ah,一个大胡萝卜。(指着地上的大萝卜)
Bird: I’m a bird.
鸟: 我是鸟。(挥动翅膀出场)
Rabbit: Hi!
兔子: 喂!(挥手向小鸟问好)
Bird: Hi! What are you doing, Miss Rabbit? Can I help you?
鸟: 喂! 干嘛呢,(摊开手臂,问话) Rabbit小? 我可以帮助您吗?
Rabbit: Yes, please.
兔子: 是的。(点点头)
Frog: I’m a frog. Hello! What are you doing? What can I do for you?
青蛙: 我是青蛙。(蹦蹦跳跳出场) 你好! 您在这里做着什么? 我可以为您做什么?(摊开手臂询问)
Rabbit: Yes, come on!
兔子: 是,来吧! (向青蛙招手)
Frog : Ok! I’m coming!
青蛙: 好! 我来拉! (蹦蹦跳跳跑过来)
Fox: Hello, Frog!
狐狸: 你好,青蛙! (向青蛙招手)
Frog: Hi, Fox. Oh, a tiger! (run away)
青蛙: 喂,狐狸。 噢,老虎! (跑掉)
Fox: Hello, Bird!
狐狸: 你好,鸟! (向小鸟招手)
Bird: Hi, Fox. Oh, a tiger! (run away)
鸟: 喂,狐狸。 噢,老虎! (跑掉)
Fox: Hello, Rabbit!
狐狸: 你好,兔子! (向兔子招手)
Rabbit: Hi, Fox. Oh, a tiger! (run away)
兔子: 喂,狐狸。 噢,老虎! (扔了萝卜,跑掉)
Fox: Tiger, Now, you see. I’m very strong! They all run away!
狐狸: 老虎,现在,您看见。(摊开手臂表示) 我太强大了! 他们全都跑掉!(舞动胳膊表示自己的强壮)
Tiger: Yes, you are right. I’m very sorry. That’s all right. You are the    .
老虎: 是,您是对的。 我非常抱歉。对的,你才是国王。(向狐狸拱手,认同狐狸的看法,摇头走开。)
Fox: Wa! There is a big Carrot. Now, the Carrot belongs to me.
狐狸: Wa! 有一个大胡萝卜。(很开心,捂住嘴巴) 现在,胡萝卜属于我(捡起胡萝卜,然后满足的向观众挥手退场)。 
旁白:Hi! My friends! Who is the    of the forest? Tiger or fox?
同学们,谁是森林的国王呢?Tiger老虎,还是Fox狐狸呢? 回答出来的同学可以得到我们的奖励哟!
Thank you!
全体演员上场鞠躬!

版权声明:本站内容均来自互联网,仅供演示用,请勿用于商业和其他非法用途。如果侵犯了您的权益请与我们联系QQ:729038198,我们将在24小时内删除。