酒店各部门礼貌用语(中英文)
武陵源宾馆员工礼貌服务用语
一、常用词汇
先生/女士 sir/ lady
卫生间Toilet/ W.C/ lavatory/ bath room
中餐厅Chinese restaurant
西餐厅west restaurant
泡脚feet-dipping
演艺中心 showplace
全陪
导游tour guide    司机driver
香皂 soap        沐浴液 shower
洗发液shampoo  卫生纸 toilet paper
电吹风 hair drier  剃须刀razor
毛巾towels      浴巾bath towel
面巾face towel    梳子comb
牙刷toothbrush  牙膏toothpaste
插座plug        烟灰缸ashtray
信封envelope    衣架caat hangers
湿巾 wet towel    茶水teas
绿茶 green tea
北京二锅头 erguotou made in Beijing   
啤酒beer
电话号码telephone number
房间号码room number
二、方位:
front          behind
left          right
三、数字0~10
0 zero    1 one      2 two
3 three  4 four      5 five 
6six    7seven    8 eight
9 nine    10 ten   
四、基本礼貌用语 
欢迎您下榻我宾馆。
Welcome to our hotel!
欢迎welcome
您好How do you do!/ How are you!
早上(上午/下午)好。
Good morning(afternoon)
晚安!
Good night!
祝您节日快乐
Have a good holiday!
新年快乐!
Happy new year!
生日快乐!
Happy birthday!
对不起!Sorry!
旅途愉快英文没关系!Don’t mention it!
不要紧!It doesn’t matter.
别客气!You are welcome!
再见!Bye-bye!
请问我能帮到您什么吗?
What can I do for you?/May I help you?
请稍等。Wait a moment please.
不用担心。Don’t worry!
谢谢。Thank you!
不用谢.Not at all./
You are welcome./That’s OK.
五、前厅部日常用语
请把这个灯打开一下。
Can you turn the light on, please.
请把空调打开一下。
Please open the air conditioner.
现在几点了?
What time is it/ What’s the time? 
现在是1030
It is half past ten o’clock.
请往这边/那边走。
This way please. / That way please.
房卡寄存。
Keep you key, please.
房间没有水。
There is no water in the room.
谢谢您提出的宝贵意见。
Thank you for your advises.
祝您住店愉快。
I wish you have a good time in our hotel.
打扰一下,您的行李到了。
Excuse me, Here are your luggage.
您好,您的行李需要寄存吗?
How do you do. Would you like to keep your luggage?
六、餐饮部日常用语
/这边请.
This way, please.
请问先生/女士(小)需要用餐吗?
Would you like something to eat, sir/madom/miss?
请问您共几位?
How many , please?
您好,这是我们的菜单,请您过目。
How do you do, this is our menu, please have a look.
请您稍等。Just a moment, please.
请慢用。
Help yourself!
好走,欢迎下次光临。
Bye-bye! Welcome to our hotel next time.
先生/女士,请问您需要喝什么酒/饮料?
Excuse me, sir/madom/miss, What would you like to drink?
对不起,打扰一下,这是您的帐单,请过目。
Excuse me. This is your bill, please check it.
这是回的零钱,请清点。
Here is your cashes, please check it.
先生/女士,您的菜已经上齐了。请问还需要加点什么吗?
Sir/ Madom, here are all your ordered, would like something else.
请慢用。
Help yourself.
先生/女士,请问需要试一下本餐厅的招牌菜吗?
Sir/ madom, would you like try today’s special?
先生/女士,请允许我介绍一下本餐厅的土家风味餐吗?
Sir/madom, may I suggest our special in Tujia food for you?
先生/女士,这是您点的例汤。
Sir/madom, here is your clear soup.
您好,您需要什么酒水?
How do you do, what kind of wine would you like?
我们这里有啤酒、白酒和红酒,还有饮料。
We have beer, white wine, red wine and beverages.
有我们当地产的白酒,口感很好的,您要不要买瓶尝尝?
We have the white wine made in Zhangjiajie, It tastes very good, how about trying some?
韩国酒水只有真露。
We have only one kind of Korea wine, Chamjinisulro Soju.
我们这里还有二锅头、竹叶青,口感和韩国的烧酒差不多,而且价格也便宜。
We still have Erguotou and Zhuyeqing, Which are the same taste with wine from Korea, and they are very cheap.
您可以试试我们中国最有名的酒五粮液,剑南春和酒鬼酒。
You can taste our Wuliangye, Janlanchun, and Jiuguijiu. That are the most popular white wine in China.
请您买单。
May you settle yourbill now, please?
七、前厅部日常用语
您的叫早时间已到。
Good morning, this is your morning call.
我让您的导游跟您说,好吗?
May I ask your guider to speak with you.
韩国对方付款。
The collect call to Korea.
空调不制冷(热)。
The air conditioner doesn’t work now.
请把这个灯打开一下。
Can you turn on the light, please?
房间没有热水。
There is no hot water in the room.
请问您的房间号码是多少?
May I have your room number?
热水怎么开?
How to open the hot water?
左边是热水,右边是冷水。
Hot water is on the left, and cold water is on the right.
您好,接待处。
Good moring(afternoon/evening), this is the reception.
这是您需要的手纸。
Here is your toilet paper.
八、管家部日常用语
我的钥匙锁在房间里了,麻烦帮我开一下门好吗?
I lost my key in the room, can you help me to open the door?
房间太热(冷)了,请开一下空调好吗?
It’s too hot(cold), Can you open the air conditioner, please?
对不起,打扰了。
Execese me.
请问您还需要什么帮助吗?
What else  can I do for you?
您需要打扫卫生吗?
Would you like me to clean up your room right now?/
May I clean your room now, please?
对不起,让您久等了。
I am sorry to keep you waiting so long.
您这边请。
This way please.
欢迎再次光临。
Welcome to our hotel again.
祝您晚安。
I wish you have a good night.
您一路走好。
Have a good journey.
祝您旅途愉快。
Have a happy journey./ Have a good trip.
您退房吗?请把房卡交给前台。
Would ypu like to check out? please give your room key to the front desk.

版权声明:本站内容均来自互联网,仅供演示用,请勿用于商业和其他非法用途。如果侵犯了您的权益请与我们联系QQ:729038198,我们将在24小时内删除。