Good afternoon. Thanks for coming. 下午好 感谢各位大驾光临
It's so nice to spend my birthday 能在大家的笑容映衬下度过生日
surrounded by so many smiling faces. 我实在倍感荣幸
I was almost too depressed to come today. 其实今天我本来郁闷得不想来了
I realized I let my childhood slip away. 因为我刚意识到我虚度了我的童年
I realized I let my childhood slip away. 30分钟前
Come on, everybody! 各位快行动起来
We're gonna be late for Manny's birthday! 曼尼的生日会要迟到了
Let's go! Let's go! Let's go! Let's go! Let's go! 快走 快走 快走 快走 快走
I'm ready, mom. 我这就能走 妈
- You sure, honey? - Yep. -宝贝 你确定吗 -没错
Then take a quick peek at your feet. 那你看下自己的脚
Oh! Come on, Luke! 卢克 你不给力啊
Are you gonna walk faster, 您老是要亲自走快点儿呢
or should I get Lily's stroller out of the car and push you? 还是让我去车里拿莉莉的婴儿车推您走
Would you relax? 你急什么啊
The restaurant's like five minutes away from here 那餐馆离这儿也就5分钟
Ohh, free lotion. 免费润肤露耶
Stop Stopping to smell the roses. Manny's present. 别走走停停的了 咱还没给曼尼买礼物呢
Ohh, you are such a Pritchett. 你可真是典型的普里契特家的人
What's that supposed to mean? 你这是啥意思
Let's go! Let's go! Let's go! Let's go! Let's go! 快走 快走 快走 快走 快走
I'm looking for the keys! 我在钥匙
Of course you are. 你总是有理
I like being on time. 我这人一向准时
It's easy 'cause I'm organized. 这不难做到 因为我有条不紊
Not my wife. 我老婆则不然
You'd think growing up in a place 按理说在满是行刑队
You'd think growing up in a place 行刑队 拉丁美洲国家内右派组织,专事谋杀左派分子或是自由派分子
full of death squads and drunken uncles, 和老酒鬼的国度中长大
she'd have learned to move a little bit faster. 她做事本该利索点才对
Sorry, sorry. 对不起 对不起
I couldn't find my earring. 我刚刚耳环去了
So, what were we talking about, huh? 我们说到哪儿啦
左派右派是什么意思更多影视更新 请登陆 www.YYeTs 本字幕由 YYeTs人人影视 原创翻译制作
更多影视更新 请登陆 www.YYeTs ■
Honey, come on. We're gonna be late. Let's go. 亲爱的 快点儿 我们要迟到了 走吧
Yeah, yeah, just filling out the application to family camp. 好好好 等我填完家庭夏令营申请表就走
You don't win the "dirty dancing" competition 你总不能上次赢了热舞比赛
and not go back to defend your crown. 而这次却不去捍卫你的冠军宝座吧
That's right. Come on, honey. 你说得对 快走吧 亲爱的
But shoot for 不过想要争冠军
you better kill him. 除非把冠军干掉
Every summer, we spend a week at family camp. 每年夏天 我们都去参加一周家庭夏令营
It's just like regular camp, but with the family! 和普通夏令营没差别 不过要全家出动
I don't think that needed any clarification, Phil. 这还用解释吗 菲尔
Somebody's still a little touchy 某人去年输了彩弹大战
- about losing last year's color war. - Not. -到现在还耿耿于怀呢 -才没有
She was on 她是蓝队
...or as I like to refer to them as team blue-zer. ...我管他们叫"傻队"[谐音"loser"输家]
- And I was on white. - That's good. -我是白队 -别说了
- And if you ain' - No. -不是白队... -不要说了
...you ain't right! ...只能败北
Phil! Have you learned nothing? 菲尔 你怎么还不长记性呢
Phil! Have you learned nothing? 去年夏天
My good man. 谢啦 伙计
My good man. 不是白队 只能败北[你不是白人 就什么也不是]
Okay, come on, everybody. Front door! Now! 好了 同志们快点 给我在前门集合
Claire, relax. It takes 15 minutes to get there. 克莱尔 别着急 也就十五分钟路程
It takes 20 minutes. 要二十分钟
If we take your route. 那是你的路线
Well, my way is the most direct. 我的路线最直接了
Directly into traffic. 我看是直接堵车了
Uh, your way is he suckiest way. 你的路线直接就是 最烂的那条
Want to make this interesting? 想来点有趣的吗
Yeah, I don't think that's possible. 我不认为这件事能有趣
We take two cars and see who gets there first. 咱们一人一辆车 比谁先开到
Fine. Fine. Let's do that. It's on. 好啊 比就比 现在就比
Yeah! It is on! 太好了 比赛开始
I'll take the girls. 姑娘们跟我走
Luke, your dad and I are splitting up. 卢克 你爸和我要分开
- Why? - Another one of their stupid arguments. -为啥啊 -又因为傻事吵架了呗
Okay. I'll go with dad. 那好 我要跟老爸
No, no. Buddy. Come with me. 不不 伙计 跟我走
Prepare to be -- my shoes. 咱们这就 没穿鞋
Come on, Phil! 菲尔 你不给力啊
How do I look? 我看起来咋样
Like Al Capone. 像艾尔·卡彭[美国史上著名黑帮老大]
Thanks! 谢啦
Happy birthday, kid. 生日快乐 孩子
A BB gun?! 吗
Enjoy. That's the best gift my dad ever gave me. 好好玩吧 这是当年我爸给我最好的礼物
My keys are nowhere! 我死活不到钥匙
We're gonna have to go in your car. 我们只能开你的车了
It's in the shop. 我的车还在店里
Where was the last place you put your keys? 你还记得最后一次把钥匙放哪了吗
Oh, so now it's my fault? 这又成我的错啦
Where was the last place you put my keys? 应该是你最后一次把钥匙放哪儿了
In your hand when I bought you the car. 买车的时候放你手里了
Hey, Jay, on the box, 杰 包装盒上写着
it says "Ages 16 and up." "适合十六岁及以上儿童"
Is this an appropriate gift for me? 这礼物适合我吗
版权声明:本站内容均来自互联网,仅供演示用,请勿用于商业和其他非法用途。如果侵犯了您的权益请与我们联系QQ:729038198,我们将在24小时内删除。
发表评论